Letting Go

Letting Go







There she is the woman i loved, the woman i gave my all, the woman who is dancing with her HUSBAND now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


"I'm sorry " He said tears straining his eyes, eyes that are swollen because of crying too much.


"Why?" she asked looking straight in his eyes. "Why Jiyong?" She asked again voice with a pleading tone to answer her.


"Dara can't you see were hurting each other without us even noticing it, i'm letting you go now before i go gone insane for hurting you too much, i'm letting you go now before i hurt you badly without me noticing it, i'm letting you go now because i love you because i'm more willing to get hurt than let you get hurt" He sadly said and suddenly kissed Dara's forehead while saying sweet and comfortable words, looking deeply into her eyes for one last time then turned around walking away leaving her and leaving their onced happy world.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________



I can't bear the hurt in her eyes that time so i purposely turned around and left before she go cry and pour her hearts out.


His thoughts were distracted when He felt a slight nudge in his side, looking at it He saw Bom her bestfriend looking intently at the newly wed couple in the center dancing and happily chatting seemingly forgotten that they are on their own wedding reception and built their own world that only just the two of them exist.


"Did i see regrets in your eyes? Are you regretting you let her go huh? Are you thinking you should be there dancing with her happily?" Bom asked then starightly look in to his eyes "Are you?" She repeat seeing the lad is just standing there looking at her intently.


"No" He said smiling softly at Bom and get his attention back to the couple, "If there is only regret that i would feel is that i should have let her go earlier so both of us will not get hurt" Looking at the bride he saw her mouthing "Thank You Jiyong" Pain suddenly traces in his eyes but a genuinely smile spread in his lips.


"Why?" Bom asked, she is too staring at the couple in the center "Why did you let her go? When you know she will be happy with you?"


"Because i love her" He said with a proud smile "Because letting go doesn't mean i'm a coward or i'm not man enough to fight or protect her but because letting go means i'm braver enough to let go the one i love because i know in myself that she will be happy with the one she truly love, the happiness i know i can give but she can't see because im not her happy ending"


"That is deep" Bom said smilling to Seunghyun.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________



"I'm sorry" He said tears straining his eyes, eyes that are swollen because of crying too much.

"Why?" she asked looking straight in his eyes. "Why Jiyong?" She asked again voice with a pleading tone to answer her.

"Dara can't you see were hurting each other without us even noticing it, i'm letting you go now before i go gone insane for hurting you too much, i'm letting you go before i hurt you badly without me noticing it, i'm letting you go now because i love you because i'm more willing to get hurt than let you get hurt" He sadly said and suddenly kissed Dara's forehead while saying sweet and comfortable words, looking deeply into her eyes for one last time then turned around walking away leaving her and leaving their onced happy world.


While im just their standing in a corner watching them, watching her hurting i'm in my way to walk out because i can't bear the hurt in her eyes and because i dont want to see her cry too, but suddenly i halt in my footsteps thinking that why would i left her when she really needs me now, when she needs a shoulder to cry on, turning back i slowly walk to her and envoleped her in my arms "It will be okay Dara, I wont leave you i'll never leave you so please stop crying because i can't bear it".


"It hurts, It so damn hurts" Dara said sobbing helplessly in his arms "Hush now, i promised it will be okay" Seunghyun said while trying to let Dara walk.


*It will be okay, i will never let anyone hurt you, it will be okay Dara* His last thoughts before he bought Dara to her home.


Months has passed, and the Dara we know is slowly coming back, but she can't fool me, because the girl i fell in love is not there.
the girl who would lift up the whole world because of her smile, the giggle that can make people around her smile, lastly her eyes that sparkle with full of love and care. That is the Dara that i know not the Dara now who pretended to be happy.





"Tabi-ya why did you asked me to meet here?" Dara asked smilling gently to him before kissing his cheeks and sit down at his side.


How can i let go of you Dara when you were giving me reasons to not to let you go


"Ahh.. ne, Dara -ya you know that i will be always here right, that i will love you no matter what" He said slightly getting emotional as his eyes were slowly misting.


"Tabi what are you saying? Your scaring me" she said slowly looking at her lap, eyes slowly misting too.


"Don't be" He said cupping her face and wiping some tears that fell into her eyes. Seeing someone entered the cafe he slowly bend his head and linked their foreheads together "I promised you that everything will be okay right?" He looked into her eyes before sofltly whispering that only the two of them can only hear "I love you i always will"


"Come i'll guide you in your happiness" Holding her hands tightly, holding it and feeling the warm he know will never be his.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________




"Yah! Seunghyun can you stop spacing out" Bom shout getting some of the people's attention and the couple at the center.


"Aisht! why are you shouting?" He said looking at Bom annoyed.


"Whatever, why i even bothering to talk to you when i should have been there eating my love of my life" She said while pointing to the corns in the side of the reception where foods were serving then leave him.


Looking back he saw Dara looking at him smilling then mouthed






"Thank You Seunghyun"