Noona, saranghae~

Noona, saranghae~

"Noona ~~!!"  Sehun called you from behind. You turned back and saw he was running towards you.

"OH~SEHUN~ Why you're so cute."  You thought.

You really hate the fact that he was two years younger. You both were close since kid. Your parents and his parents were close too. You both were neighbors. So, he was like your dongsaeng. Even Though, he was younger than you, he always protected you like he was your oppa. He was more matured, but sometime like a kid. He was much taller than you, of course he was tall, but you didn’t want to assume he as your dongsaeng because you liked him so much. You tried to confess at him, but you afraid he would reject you, so you keep the feeling in your heart.

"Noona~Tonight! Let’s go watch a movie. I’ll give you a treat." Sehun invited you. You just smiled.

”Please, Noona~~” Sehun begged. You really hope that you could slap him on his face, because he went too far, the way he was begging was so cute. You couldn't even resist it.

”Okay!” you smiled at him.

 ”I’ll fetch you up around 7 in front of you house.”Sehun said .You nodded.

That evening, you were searching for a dress to wear in your closet.

”Aish! I don’t have a new dress to wear. What should I wear? ” you pouted. You glanced at your ‘HELLO KITTY’ wall clock that hang on the wall. It was already 6.35 p.m. You quickly take a shower. After that, you have no other choice but to wear skinny jeans with a cute red blouse. You saw Sehun already wait in front of your house .You climbed down the stairs and stepped out of your house.

You jumped into Sehun’s car. He just stared at you.

”Wae? Is there something wrong with my outfit? ”you asked.

”Aniya~~nothing.” Sehun grinned. You sighed

”I know I’m not beautiful like a girl you were staring at yesterday.” you pouted.

”Girl ? What girl? I’m not staring at anyone.” Sehun denied. You frowned.

”I swear .Noona, you are beautiful.” You blushed with his words.

Upon reaching the shopping complex, you both bought a ticket to watch a movie.

”Noona, what kind of story you would like to watch?” You didn’t know what story you wanted to watch. ”Horror ??” Sehun suggested .You hit him in the shoulder.

”Yah! You know I hate horror story. Let’s just watch cartoon.” Sehun blinked.

”Cartoon? Seriously, Noona? You are not a kid! Let’s watch that story.” Sehun pointing his finger                        at the screen that showed a story title ‘LOVE’.

”Love story?” Sehun nodded many times. ”Okay, then.” you just followed Sehun.

Sehun bought a large box of popcorn and two drinks. After that, you both got in to the cinema. You sat next to him. He looked at you and smiled happily.

”Can he stop smiling like that?” you thought. Every time when Sehun was smiling, you felt like your heart beating so fast or like it want to jump out from your body. But, sometimes it hurt you as well when he was smiling, because you didn’t know what he was thinking of.

Was he thought me? I just hope so…

Movie had started. You grabbed a handful of the popcorn and chewed it. Then, you want to take it again, but ending up gazing at Sehun. You found that gazing at him was more fun than watching the movie. He never left his eyes on the screen as you kept gazing at him. Sehun knew that you were gazing at him, so he gazed back at you. You avoided his gaze quickly and looked at the screen.

About one hour the movie ended. You both walked out from the cinema.

”Noona, that was a good story, right?” You didn’t listen to what Sehun had asked as your mind kept thinking about him.

”Noona?” you snapped back from your daydream.

”Yes.” you blinked your eyes.

”Why with you? Are you okay?” Sehun asked.

Okay? Am I looking like I’m not.

 ”Maybe I’m tired.” you let out a loud sigh.

”I’m sorry, Sehun-ah~” Sehun held your left hand and took you outside to the garden next to the shopping complex.

You were so delighted with the scenic view at the garden when it was night, it was beautiful.

”Noona, you can relax here.” You two sat on the bench and enjoyed the scenery.

“Sehun-ah~….” You tried to say something, but you stop as you afraid you might get hurt.

”Yes, noona?”

The word ‘NOONA’ you really couldn’t stand with it anymore. It was hurting you.

”Wae, noona?”  You stood up and gathered all of your courage.

”Please stop calling me Noona! I hate it so much!” you yelled, tears started pouring down from your eyes.

”Wae?” Sehun asked blankly.

“Aish! Pabo! Can’t you see that I like you! I love you so much! You must going to leave me after this. I know I’m older than you. But I can’t help-“

Sehun stopped you from talking with kissing you on your lip. You were shocked and your eyes blinking many times.

“Mianhae~” Sehun said.

What he means by ‘mianhae’?

”Mianhae. I should confess it first, not you. Man should confess first.” Sehun said and smiled shyly.

”I love you too, Kyoung Mi-ah~” Sehun called you by your name. You blushed. Sehun hugged you.

”I don’t care even if you’re 10 years older than me, I’ll always love you Kyoung Mi, but I’m glad that we just two years different.” You chuckled.

“From now on, you must call me oppa.” Sehun smirked.

 ”Oppa? Why?” you asked.

”Because you’re short and because you’re my love.” You didn’t know that Sehun such a sweet talker.

”You said that I’m short?” you pouted angrily.  

”Yeah, baby, you’re shorter.” Sehun laughed and ran away.

”Yah! Come here!” You shouted and chased after him.

 

Yeah~~~ it's short~~ so short T^T I know :"""( *sobs sobs* ~~~~ I'll try harder next time T^T~~~ please comment...

bbuing bbuing >.< Annyeong!!

Grammar edited; 10.02.2015