Reunited

Reunited

 

"Please wait, a little while!"

"CUT"

They put down their hand and bowing to each other while returning the mic to the staff, and walk out from the backstage room heading back to their waiting room.

He lean his back at the wall, standing facing the wall between Girl's Day and Exo's waiting room.

Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen and Lay walk across him and entered their waiting room followed by Chanyeol.

He stop infront the door and turn back facing Kai, Chanyeol raised his eyebrow "are you okay, Kai?" 

Kai nodded slightly and his lips slowly created his fake smile "I just want to take some air" "okay don't take so long, our turn come up after f(x)" Kai show his thumb up as Chanyeol enter their waiting room.

Minah who cling her hand onto Yura wave her hand towards Kai as she saw him there while Yura just bow a bit to him as her hand pull the door handle.

Suddenly Kai straighten his body when the person he had been waiting all this while was right infront him.

"Uhh Jongin" Sojin's eyes widened in shock.

"Nuna- Sojin we need to talk" 

"but I have to go-"

"please" Kai pull her hand and begging her to stay a while.

Sojin let her hand off the door handle but get back to the door when she heard someone calling her name from inside "Sojin unnie let's have pizza, look" Hyeri's finger pointed to the table infront her which full with the scrumptious food "manager oppa bought for us"

"later" Sojin closed the door closely.

"Kai it's been awhile"

"I'm sorry Sojin, but I can't get rid my feelings towards you"

Sojin dropped her gaze, she doesn't dare to look straight on his heart-throbbing eyes.

"I keep starring at you when we do the recording, I can't stop looking at you" 

"I know" Sojin utter deep in her heart

"but we are done Kai"

"everyone have their second chance, please Sojin. I know it was my fault, let bygone be bygone" Kai strictly pull her wrist and begging her to give him the second chance to get back together.

"Jongin ugh my hand-" Sojin struggling to let her wrist go off Kai's manly grab.

"Kai please!" she raise her voice "Go chase your girl, not me! She's thousand times prettier than me, with her alluring body, and her y voice. And yes she is younger than me! Go Kai, enough!" tears streamed down her cheek, vanishing her eyeliner and light-pink blusher.

"But i'm not really in love with her, i'm just her on-the-spot boyfriend. At that time, i'm just helping her and she's just my chilhood friend"

"But you have a crush on her, your first kiss. Isn't it?!"

All eyes are on them now, they can't help them because they don't know what the actual thing that happen so they just stare at them blankly.

Hearing the chaos from the hallway, Exo and Girl's Day member quickly open their door and jolted in suprise when they saw Kai, quarreling with his ex-girlfriend, Sojin.

"Shut up, how many times should I tell you?! I love you!"

"You fool Kim Jongin, I love you too!!-"

Kai crushed his lips with her lips and kissed her roughly.

"Stop Kai, people are watching-" she push Kai's chest but he is stronger than her.

"Let them be, let them know that you are mine" Kai pull Sojin close to him and hugged her tightly.

Kai rest his chin on her head, the warmth of his breath went through each strand of her hair, followed by his crystal drop of tears.

His chest is all wet with her tears, but he didn't care at all. It was his fault that causing the flooding of her tears.

"I love you, Kai. Please don't leave me again"

"I'm sorry Sojin, and i'm not. I love you too" he kiss her forehead smoothly, with love.

 

 

 


 

//throw confetti// thank you for reading <3