one

If you can't protect me, i will protect you
Please log in to read the full chapter

O N E ;

like usual, Chan can't sleep . She only can wish Kai beside her, touching her hair like before .

She lazily walk to bathroom and brush her teeth . She stop brushing when she look at her finger .

She smile sadly, 'oh... it's my turn..' she thought . She continue brush her teeth .

--------------------------------------



"KAI , YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN !! What happen to you !??!" the teacher mad at Kai because he keep make mistake 

Kai bow, "i'm sorry saem-nim . i'll try again" He said while bowing . He keep dancing and the dance will wrong .

"Enough ! enough !! tomorrow, remember gather here early as you guys can, especially you Kim Jongin" The teacher said in mad .

The teacher walk away and close the door loudly . Kai sighed and lean to the wall . He sit down and think of Chan .

He wish, Chan can come and bring her a bottle of water and said something that can give her more strength . 

"Kai.." someone suddenly call him . He look up, "hyung..."

Kyungsoo sit beside him and poke his cheek . "hey, what's wrong ?" he look at him and smile warmly .

Kai only show his silly smile . ".. nothing , just some past problem.." He said with a small smile .

"mind to tell me ?" Kyungsoo smile at him with his big eyes .

Kai slowly smile and start to tell about what had happen , "like this............"<

Please log in to read the full chapter