Panda

Panda
"Man, I miss him," you inwardly thought.
 
Just when you decided you were going to lie down the whole weekend and spend it watching reruns of old dramas and eating ice cream, you received a text from Tao.
 
Panda-양: BAOBEIIII. CAN I CALL YOUUUU? ;A; PLEASE PLEEEEEASE? MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH. 
You: YESSS! :( I MISS YOU BAOBEI. VIDEO CALL? :))
Panda-양: SURE SURE. D: HAHA. AND WHY ARE WE BOTH TYPING BOTH IN CAPS? >:)
You: IT'S BECAUSE I MISS YOU, PABO! CALL ME, NOW! :) 
 
Rrrrringggg!
 
Accept.
 
It's him. You take in all his features. His pale skin. His dark clothing (damn, he was hot!). His eyebags. He seems exhausted.
 
You smile for him.
 
"I reeeeaaaally miss you, I do. Like, I want to fly there right now. Seriously, I am. I'm going to get manager-hyung to get me a ticket to Incheon," he says with so much enthusiasm, which didn't seem to fit his tired face.
 
You smile again. 
 
You missed your pabo.
 
"Yah, come on, just two more weeks, right? That'll just feel like a few seconds if you're busy, right?" You suggest.
 
He protests, "NOOOOO! That is so not true! It'll feel even longer than two weeks! It'll feel like two years! Two centuries!" 
 
"You are not allowed to come home yet," you fold your arms and couple it with a pout. You needed to be strict about this. You miss him like hell, you do, but he has to follow rules.
 
"But Baobei, don't you miss me?" He says as cutely as he possibly can. Aegyo king.
 
"Of course I miss you! I want to hug you and kiss you and cuddle with you, but you have work, Baobei! Let's not get Kris disappointed, okay?" You cheer him up.
 
His face falls. "Oh, so all you care about is Kris gege? You're no fun, Baobei," 
 
He folds his arms as well.
 
"Baobei, come on~ please? I just don't want you to get scolded at, okay?" You say lovingly.
 
"Hmph!" He pouts again, drooping both his shoulders.
 
"I'll bake you anything you want when you come home. Even those Panda Cupcakes you love so much," 
 
His eyes light up and his jaw drops.
 
"Really?!" 
 
You nod. 
 
"YES!" He twirls around in excitement.
 
"Now go and enjoy your performance. Say hi to the boys for me! Oh, especially Kris!" You tease.
 
"Baobeiiii~~~"