On earth for the first time

My angel

Chunji change his clothes and walk straight with Sehun to the underground secret doorway that lead outside of the castle, Chunji found it ever since he was young he and Sehun would alway secretly get out of the castle through it. When they reach the outside they start looking around to see if there are any people, When they found out that there are no one they silently walk out and slowly walk to the edge of the cloud *In heaven the house are on clouds* and open their wing then jump down they control their wings and flap it to fly.

Chunji was laughing flying and spinning around with his hand wide open while Sehun just smile as he see Chunji happy face.When the land start to appear in view little by little they flap their wing slowly to slow down and land perfectly. Chunji eye was as big as a moon and his mouth was open very wide with an o shape.

Sehun: "Eh...Chunji what wrong?" he say with a worried face

Chunj: "Didn't you see around us? It is totally beautiful, This place is aweasome."

Sehun: "Oh! Yeah i guess it's just that already saw it so, am not that surprise"

Chunji: "But still would you believe that there is such a place in this world. I mean the color, the green green things around us *he mean trees and stuff* and everything else"

Sehun: "Ok it is beautiful and all but it is still dangerous let not lets our guard down just yet we still have to find a place to sleep and food too"

Chunji try to argue but then nod instead with a pout. Sehun lead the way eventhough he didn't know where they are but he did learn alot about Earth and Chunji just follow behind him silently.

Chunji POV

As i follow Sehun wherever he was going i saw something move from my left i turn to that direction and i could fell myself felling down because of a strong force that just jump on me i could feel something wet on my face i was so scare and shock so i just freeze there and scream my lung out trying my best to escape from it *actually he didn't do a thing*

Sehun POV

I was walking concentrating on my surrounding but then i suddenly heard Chunji scream from behind me. I immedialy turn around and i laugh my off. Chunji face was priceless he was screaming and his eye was shut very tight his hand was beside his head racing it up like someone was going to shoot him and i can feel how tense he is he was not moving even a muscle. But i guess i have to help him eventhough i would keep it this way forever if i can but it was a also a very pityful sight. I will remember it forever in my mind  so, i pick up the white maltese dog up from Chunji body. I saw Chunji getting and panting like he just run a 100 mile but i he did was scream it was very funny so i laugh again.

Author's POV

Chunji: "Did you just laugh? I nearly died do you like to see me suffer?" shotting dead glare

Sehun: "No! Of course not and also you won't die it is just a dog"

Chunji: "Just? JUST? Didn't you see it jump on me?"

Sehun: "Yeah but it just being friendly"

Chunji: 'Friendly? Unbelievable!!! friendly seriously?"

Sehun: "Yeah! Why don't you believe me"

Chunji: "What it did to me is not friendly at all" he say almost shout

Sehun: "Believe me or not"

Chunji: "No never ever ever"

Sehun sign "I have no choice but to do this to make you believe me"

Chunji: "What?.......Oh no Sehun don't you dare"

Sehun: "Too late" Sehun release the dog from his hand and push it to Chunji direction

Chunji scream while running "Ahhhhhhh!! Sehun!!!!" the dog chase behind him while barking and jumping

 

 

Sorry guys for updating so late i was busy at school i will update faster next time ;A;.

Subcribe and comment ok!!!!^^