-

Suga vs. Yoongi { Suga }

Yoongi vs. Suga

It’s a rainy sunday and Yoongi decided to spend the day at your place. He hasn’t seen you in a while because of his busy schedule and he really misses you. He puts some movies in his backpack and walks to your house. He walks up to your door and spots you through the window. A smile forms on his face at the thought of surprising you. He walks a bit faster so you don’t see him. His sneakers meet the doormat and he knocks like he always does. 

He waits for a while… nothing. He knocks again… nothing. He decides to just ring the doorbell, maybe you just didn’t hear the knocks? Finally the door opens and his eyes finally meet yours again but there’s another pair of eyes. Very little black eyes stare at Yoongi. ‘Woaah Yoongi oppa, what are you doing here?’ Your whole face brightens up. ‘I missed you and I wanted to see you.’ He still stares at the little kitten’s eyes. 

"I brought movies as well!’ He looks back at you with a smile while he lifts up his backpack infront of you. ‘Oh that’s really sweet, come in!’ He follows you through the hallway, sad that he didn’t get a hug. Suga crawls on your shoulder and looks at Yoongi. ‘Who’s your little buddy?’ He points at Suga even though you can’t see. ‘His name is Suga, I adopted him as a little extra friend.’ You cuddle Suga a bit. You actually bought Suga because you missed Yoongi so much but you won’t tell. You don’t want him to get upset or feel guilty.

You plop down on the couch and Suga crawls to your lap. Yoongi sits down next to you and zips open his backpack. ‘Name a genre.’ He looks at you with a grin ‘Uh… Romantical drama.’ ‘No. Name another one.’ His expression doesn’t change. You giggle ‘I’ll let you pick because you were so sweet to surprise me.’ He chuckles ‘Not smart.’ He grabs a movie out of his bag. “Wrong Turn III" ‘Let me guess, horror?’ He nods happily and walks to the tv to put the dvd in. He smiles at the thought of "protecting you against the evil", where you lay in his arms. 

He sits back down and puts his arm around you. Little teeth scrape his skin and he let’s out a scream. ‘IT BIT ME!’ Little Suga is chilling on your shoulder and wasn’t planning on leaving his comfy spot. ‘Man up a bit, would you? It’s just a scratch.’ Yoongi pouts at you and gives the kitten an evil look. He doesn’t like him. Not. At. All.

The little devil is purring while you pet him. How’s Yoongi supposed to make his move now? He can’t even put his arm around you!! ‘If you’re scared, I’ll protect you.’ He tries to look into your eyes lovingly. ‘Oh it’s okay Suga will protect me.’ You lift the kitten up and make punchmoves with his fluffy paws. Yoongi gets really sad now, this is not how he imagined this day. 

'B-but I'm your boyfriend, not that fluffball.' He looks at you with the saddest puppy look you ever saw. 'What are you talking about? It's just a kitten.' 'Oh really? Well, thanks to that kitten i didn't get a kiss when I saw you, not even a hug! And thanks to that kitten we haven't talked about all the things we missed. Thanks to that kitten I can't hold you in my arms or put my arm around you and I missed you so much, so unbelievably much and I just want to hold you.' He talks extremely fast, at the last sentence he slows down and talks softly. 

You put Suga down, throw your legs over Yoongi’s, lay your head on his shoulder and grab his to put it on your waist ‘I missed you too.’ You snuggle close to him and feel how he sighs. He kisses the top of your head and mehrong’s Suga.

~Lion

So uhm... very short kekke but still please tell me what you think!