❝ Plotlines ❞

❝ Spring Graduation ❞ (apply close!)

 

 

PLOTLINES!

 

 
 

[ THE HAPPY VIRUS ]

 

Status : Available 

Age : 18 

 

Story : 'People's joy is my happiness' is her motto. She loves making her fellow friends happy. She is the moodmakr. She doesn't like it when one of her friends are sad. She is very loud and always smiles at everyone. 

 

Keyword :

Loud, cheerful, friendly.

 

 

 

 


 

[ THE PRANKSTER ]

 

Status :  Available

Age : 18

 

Story : Pranking people is one of her weird hobbies. She loves pranking her friends and laughed at them. She is very easy-going and active. She love adventure. 

 

Keyword :

Easy-going, adventurous, playful


 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ THE BOOKWORM ]

 

Status : Available

Age : 17

 

Story : She is a nerd with a pretty face. She is very quiet and doesn't really like attention that she and the others are having. She skipped a year because she passed her final exam with flying colours which awed the teachers and also students. She hates noisy places and will always disappear to the rooftop.

 

Keyword:

Quiet, doesn't like attention, smart.


 

 

 

 

 

[ THE HEARTBREAKER ]

 

Status :  Available

Age : 18

 

Story : She is very rich. Her parents don't really care about her since she was very young because they are busy with their own business. Because of that, she parties all night long. She also dates her target for a week and dumb him the next day. Although she is wild, she never forget to revise because intellegance is everything.

 

Keyword :

Wild, heartbreaker.


 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ THE ]

 

Status : Available

Age : 19

 

Story : She was suppose to graduate last year but she failed her final exam. Her parents threaten to cut off her credit cards if she fail again this year. So, she promised to herself that she's going to graduate this year.  

 

Keyword :

Dummy, hardworking, friendly.


 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATES! 

[ 13. 11. 2013 ]

Please keep in mind that the girls are in the same class so they are close! And oh, did you realize that the plotlines are only 5? That's because I reserved one for myself. Heh.

—peterpans

[ 14. 11. 2013 ]

I forgot to tell you guys that due date is 27. 11. 2013. Chanyeol's birthday, yo! Remember quantity over quality.  

 

—peterpans

[ 17. 11. 2013 ]

I will continue reviewing tomorrow or tonight. I am sick so I'm sorry ;; Anyway, I would like to congratulate our very first student, Song Hyemi! /claps. 


—peterpans

 

[ 6. 12. 2013 ]

Yup, my laptop broke and now I can only use my gramp's computer. Ugh I can't promise that I can update very often but I'll try. The reviews will be add soon. I'm very tired lately sorry x

 

—peterpans

[ 00. 00. 2013 ]

[ insert text here]

 

—peterpans

[ 00. 00. 2013 ]

[ insert text here ]

 

—peterpans