First Feelings - Roy Kim

Jung Joon Young and Roy Kim's love story

Me and hyung had a very hard time these couple days.

It was hard for hyung to memorize his lyrics and hard for me to keep up with the band.

I thought hyung was really cool when he taught me and lead me how to play with the band. 

On the stage before we performed both us agreed that no matter who won, we'll be happy for each other.

I'll become dust, that was one of the best and memorable collab and stage that I have ever performed in my life. 

Me and hyung was singing like theres no tomorrow and we were both trying our best. 

When we were finished the judges were amazed and left speechless. 

They told us they needed more time for deciding who to stay and to leave.

In my heart, I didn't want to be eliminated but at the same time I didn't want hyung to leave. 

I don't know what this feeling was but I was confused and I couldn't sleep for the whole night. 

The next day me and hyung went to see the judges and they were not happy with hyung's sandals. 

I kind of laughed in my head because I knew that hyung was most comfortable in his sandals and even if its an interview he doesn't really care.

I was so happy and shocked when the judges said we could both stay. 

When we went outside, I gave hyung a big hug and whispered in his ears, I'm glad both of us could stay together! 

Hyung said "you pabo, they wouldn't kick me out" and gave out his cocky laugh.