KaiSoo: Do I Love You

~EXOXO~

Again his performance was amazing. He tries so hard for his fans. D.O Kyungsoo said to himself as he watched kai chug down a water bottle. "Hyung, you can take a picture. I'm sure it'll last longer." Kai says. D.O looked away and blushed. "D.O hyung what's for dinner?" He asks. "Your favorite. Just because you tried really hard today." Kyungsoo states smiling up to him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Kai exclaims happily before kissing Kyungsoo on the cheek then running to tell the news to Sehun. "When are you gunna confess?" Kyungsoo jump in surprise and turned to find baekhyun smirking back. "I-I don't what you're talking about." Kyungsoo stuttered. "Don't hide it. I know you have a crush on Jongin." Baekhyun states, taking a step closer. "I don't think it's a crush though. it's more like envy. He's handsome, he can sing and rap, his dancing is mesmerizing, and he's just so fun to be around. The total opposite of me." Kyungsoo states staring down to the ground. "Kyung....you're amazing. Don't compare yourself to others. We love you for you. Don't ever think you're not good enough." Baekhyun says as he hugged Kyungsoo. "Thanks baek. Let's go home." EXO makes their way to the dorms. Exo k in the dorms on the right and exo m in the dorms on the left. Kyungsoo goes straight to the kitchen once he arrived in the dorms. "Dinner is ready in 30 minutes. If you're not at the table, you aren't eating." He states. "Okay!" The members reply. Dinner was ready and everyone was sitting. "Sehun!! Turn on the tv!" Chanyeol said. "Why me?!" Sehun asked. "'Cuz you're closer!" Chanyeol states. "Fine." Sehun said before he got up for the remote. Once the tv was , the news was on and they were talking about jongin's dance. "Kai, you're so cool." Suho said. "Hahahaha thanks. I don't even try." Kai states. Kyungsoo watched how everyone even the tv praised kai. Then the news started to talk about Krystal and Jongin's relationship. It made him feel worse. "While jongin just dances with no effort, I'm here trying to work hard just to make it look like I'm decent. Krystal looks better with him than I will ever." D.O thought to himself. "Excuse me. I'll be going to bed first." Kyungsoo states as he got up and took his half finished plate if food and left it on the counter. "Goodnight hyung!" Jongin said. Once Kyungsoo left, kai got a big smack in the head. "Baek?! Why did you do that? That hurt!" Jongin said as he rubbed the back of his head. "You can be so stupid!!" Baekhyun says. "Wha-" "shut up. UGGGH!! It makes me so mad when my kyung baby has problems!" Baekhyun says getting up from the table. "What problems?!" Kai asks in confusion. "YOU!!! UGGHH!! IM GOING TO BED!" Baekhyun yells before going to his and chanyeols shared room. "..me?" Kai whispered. "I still can't believe you haven't figured it out yet." Chanyeol said. "Yea. He made it kinda obvious." Sehun says. "And yet you don't do anything. Suho says as he continued Sehun's sentence. "I'm so confused. What haven't I noticed?" Kai asks. "D.O Hyung loves you." Sehun states. "I love him too. I love all of you." Jongin says. "D.O loves all of us. BUT....he love loves you. More than just friends. You just never noticed." Chanyeol says. "We're going to bed. Do whatever you want but kyung is in you guys' room and I bet all he's thinking about is you." Suho says as he and the other two left for their rooms. "Damn. I do love him." Kai says before making his way to his room. He knocked before going inside. At first he couldn't find Kyungsoo but he looked at the corner behind the door to find him sitting with his knees to his chest while hugging his pillow. "What are you doing there?" Kai says as he sat beside DO. Kyungsoo didn't answer and instead, he got up and went to lay on his bed with his back toward Jongin. "Kyungieee...what's wrong?" Kai asks as he sat next to DO's body. "Nothing.." Kyungsoo replies. "Come on hyung. Talk to me please." Kai asks. "Okay. What do you want to talk about?" DO asks as he sat up. "Umm well Baekhyun was telling me about some....stuff and umm-" "Baekhyun told you?!?! IM SORRY. I know you don't like me that way but I can't help myself. Please don't hate me. We can still be friends right?! I'm sorry." Kyungsoo panicked as he hid his face in the pillow. "Hey hyung calm down. You don't have to be sorry." "Really?" Kyungsoo asks as he looked at kai with his doe eyes. "Umm yea." Jongin said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Silence filled the room. "Well....thanks for being okay with my feelings. I really do love you but I'm glad we're still friends." Kyungsoo said as he got off the bed. "I'll take a shower." "Hyung wait." Jongin started. "About your feelings.... Um how do I explain umm-" "I know you don't love me like that. It's oka-" Kyungsoo was inturrupted by Kai's lips on his. "Can you stop jumping to conclusions. I love you too. More than a friend." Jongin confessed. "No you don't. I know I'm not as good as everyone else so there is no point in trying to make me happier. You're too good for me and-" he was cut off again by another kiss. "DO Kyungsoo. I LOVE YOU. When will you just listen to me. I DONT CARE IF YOU ARENT PERFECT. I JUST LOVE YOU FOR YOU. Never think you aren't worth it. If you weren't here, then my life wouldn't have a purpose." Kai could see the tears building up in his hyung'a eyes so he kissed him again but this time longer. "Do you really love me Jongin?" Kyungsoo asks when they broke away from the kiss. "DO, I really love you."