Two.

SuperJunior Shots

For caroline01

She wanted Yeteuk/TeukSung

So this happened.

 


His heart nearly broke.

 

The sight of the wretched thing had set the pace of his heart into beating radically against his chest. He could feel the hard, inconsistent pounding of his heart against his chest, he could hear the thumping through his head that repeated like a heavy mantra, numbing his brain, his body felt like someone tied weights to his feet, feeling drawing in his finger, and his knees trembling so much he could feel them wanting to collapse onto the hard wooden floor.

 

He didn’t expect this so soon, even if it was time.

 

It came way too fast.

 

It was way too soon.

 

This was all way too fast for Yesung.

 

His small, feminine index finger, was gently dragging up and down against the loose unsealed edge-flap of the white envelope with gold-colored lettering.

 

The sight of it, crushed his heart.

 

He knew what it was.

 

He knew what it was about.

 

He knew what was going to happen.

 

Taking in a shaky breath trying to calm his nerves down, taking in another to lessen the feeling of devastation he felt, taking another-to force the tears that was working its way to his throat wanting to be released with an pain-filled scream, and another one, to build the mask he was about to wear in front of the love of his life, hopefully fooling him.

 

He smiled widely

 

‘No’ with the shake off his head.

 

He stopped smiling.

 

It didn’t feel right, it looks too fake.

 

He smiled a small, gentle, charm-like smile.

 

Perfect.

 

It felt like a convincing smile.

 

The sounds of his bare feet against the wooden floors padded all the way to the room of Super Junior’s “angel-leader” or to Yesung “his reason for living”.

 


 

The two had met through the group Super Junior being formed.

 

It was kinda cheesy, but romantic nonetheless.

 

To say Yesung saw smitten with the man was an understatement, the soft caramel-brown hair, dimple smile, angel-glow aura man with the musically high note laugh. The first time he met him, the air was knocked right out of his lungs.

 

The first time Leeteuk saw the chubby-cheeked, obsidian-colored hair boy, intense-passion filled eyes, with the husky voice, well they had just celebrated their 6 year anniversary, so to say Leeteuk wanted him as well, was an understatement as well.

 


 

He knocked on the wooden door with the word ‘Leeteuk’ in white paint, he bit his bottom lip trying to control himself. He heard shuffling before a door opened revealing his sleepy-charming boyfriend clad in a pair of white-red plaid pajama pants, a white wife beater, his caramel colored fluffy hair tied into a small floppy ponytail, rectangle-black framed glass riding low on his nose bridge, and the small beaded red and white bracelet that Yesung that given him on their first anniversary together.

 

“Yesung” he breathed out, smiling his dorky-dimple smile, Yesung bit his lips even harder

 

He opened his arms gesturing for Yesung to give him a hug

 

He resisted jumping into the warm arms that provided him solitude for so many years, wanting to Leeteuk to hug him and never let him go, he wanted to just wrap his arms around Teukie’s waist and bury his face into his chest, to just forget about the letter and be bathed in his boyfriend’s undying and constant affection.

 

But no, he couldn’t do that.

 

He couldn’t be selfish.

 

He couldn’t give into the temptation to forget the letter-parcel in his hand.

 

Instead, he stuck off the letter, address side up, on both of his palms, and gestured it towards Teuk to retrieve from his hands.

 

His brows had furrowed into a frown when his boyfriend gave him a letter instead of a much wanted hug, he picked up the envelope into his own hands, his expression fell, he knew exactly what this what about, without even having to open it. Teuk went back into his room and  sat on the edge of his bed with Yesung next to him, his elbows resting on top of his thighs just staring at the letter.

 

He opened the letter, wordlessly and proceeded to read through the letter even though he knew what it was about, he wanted to confirm it.

 

Dear Mr. Park Leeteuk

We are here  to inform that you that you have come of age to join the military. Military service is mandatory and if not completed, there will be a sentencing in prison for several years without parole. Your military service starts a week after you verify the receival this letter, which has been sent through the Koreas’ private service to ensure no one could deny receiving the letter late or  at all. We await your arrival.

Sincerly,

South Korea’s Military Force Recruitment Lieutenant

Choi Pajeon

 

He heard Teuk sigh, then crumpling up the paper into a ball, throwing it in his white trash bin and grabbing a surprised Yesung’s waist in his arms and caging Yesung’s body with his own, against his bed.

 

“Yesung” he breathed out, letting his body cradle his baby, snuggling him tightly

 

Instead of answering he just rounded his arms around his neck, tilting his head up, closing his eyes and gave his elder a peck. Opening his eyes to be met with a rather watery eye smile, he felt a pair of hands work under his long sleeve sleep shirt-lazily making circles in on his back, a kiss full on his lips- teeth pulling and tugging on his bottom lip, parting his lips allowing a wet muscle to prod against his and work around his mouth.

 

“Nngh” fell from his mouth when he felt Leeteuk’s left hand slip into his pajama pants, taking a gentle grip on the round, firm bubble and the other hand going behind his head to pull his hair, scrunching up small bunches of the obsidian colored hair.

 


 

He sat criss-cross on Teuk’s bed, staring blankly into the wooden floor boards, just heaving out a heavy sigh every other minute. He didn’t want to see his boyfriend pack, he didn’t want to see his boyfriend go leave into the military, he didn’t want to see his boyfriend leave without him, he didn’t want to see his boyfriend leave for 2 years, he didn’t want his boyfriend to be in any potential danger, he didn’t want his boyfriend to get injured, he didn’t want to only go hearing his boyfriend’s voice for only 10 minutes- every month, he didn’t want to call someone else, Super Junior’s leader, he didn’t want to wake up to a cold bed with no one by his side, he didn’t want to wake up without the soft brown hair angel’s cuddles and showers of ‘good morning’ pecks that always made him feel all giddy and embarrassed, he didn’t want to stop making black coffee and his iced-cocoa, he didn’t want to serve breakfast to only find that there isn’t the usual dimple-smile man sitting in a chair scrolling on his phone, he didn’t want to stop watching the daily variety shows his boyfriend was always invited to host on, he didn’t want to murmur his childish whines of being tired from training to anyone else, he didn’t want to stop want to crawl into bed without having those arms cage around him protectively, he didn’t want to sleep without the warm breath on the back of his neck, he didn’t want to fall asleep without the soft murmuring of his boyfriend’s voice and the gentle pettings on his head, and he didn’t want to stop hearing the words ‘i love you’ right before he fell into his slumber.

 

“Baby, i’m finished” said that voice that could make him swoon anytime, but now it just sounded like it was filled with sorrow

 

Yesung glanced over to see that his boyfriend had folded all of his clothes neatly into the black suitcase, he sat up from his spot on the bed and next to Teuk. His baby fingers pulling up each folded article of clothes to inspect them, his eyes zoned into the suitcase, only to get up and move over to the leader’s closet. He pulled a white hoodie off the white hanger in his closet, folded it over his stomach and went over to put it in the elder’s suitcase.

 

“You’ll get cold’’ he said rather sulkily with a pout on his face and his eyes again on the floor

 

The caramel colored hair man had sighed and went over to his boyfriend, pulled his boyfriend into a back hug on the floor, he put his chin on top of the obsidian colored flop of hair, and could only sigh again.

 

“You know I would stay with you if I could.” the man tried to reason with him while snuggling himself more into the black-lamb hair

 

“I know.” Yesung breathed out, finally allowing everything sink into place, “I know.”

 

A knock had resonated on the door pulling both of their attention to whoever it was.

 

“Come in” the eldest had said without a care regarding whoever it was, he was more focused on trying to lighten the mood on his love of the situation he was pressed with

 

There came in a 40 year old man in a plain blue shirt, dark blue denim pants, a black hat pulling the hair out of his face, a black and white adidas sports jacket, and a pair of comfortable looking sports shoes. It was their manager-hyung.

 

“Are you done packing?” noticing the look of hurt that flashed before Yesung’s eyes, he felt bad that one of his dongsaengs were not going to see his lover for such a long time. He honestly wished he could’ve done someone as their hyung to prevent Leeteuk from going into the army, but even as celebrities, who could defy their government?

 

“Yeah” came the man, still focused on his boyfriend that now closed his eyes trying to relax onto his boyfriend before he entered the army

 

“Well, the day is in a few days, I called Lee Soo Man-ssi to cancel to the rest of the days until your army date, so enjoy the rest of the days, arraso?

 

“Alright, thank you” he said finally regarding their manager with a tired smile on his face

 

Manager hyung had left the room, leaving the two sad love birds- turtles? to themselves.

 

“I have a few days before leaving, let’s enjoy it together” he said in a low whisper next to Yesung’s ear

 

He smiled as he felt the singer nodded.

 

“Well, come on and get dressed we are going to go eat” he said his dimple popping up

 

Yesung felt himself smile as well, he felt happy that he could spend all the time he wanted with his boyfriend before his departure

 

His mind whipped out of thoughts when he felt a kiss on his nose and a “Winner of whoever changes first buys the other ice cream.”

 

He suddenly forgot about this thoughts and ran as quick as he could down Super Junior’s hallways into his room, trying to take off his pajama clothes and pull on anything he could find.

 


 

Leeteuk tried holding in his laughter as he saw his fluffy-black haired angel with only one arm out of a white short sleeve, his light wash gray denim barely staying on his hips, the black skinny belt with the silver clasp left hanging open, and his foot in only of the maroon-colored sneakers.

 

Yesung huffed a small “Shaddup” before trying to pull his other arm into the sleeve

 

Leeteuk ignored the small comment and went over to his clumsy boyfriend to help him put on his clothes correctly, adding in a few musical high chuckles when Yesung clumsy tried to get his clothes on correctly only to fail in the process.

 


 

It was probably the most memorable date they had, he was surprised when Leeteuk took him into restaurant he could barely remember, only to smile like a love struck-high school girl who had a crush. It was a small noodle house ran by a nice ahjumma, the food was always perfect in his opinion, he noodles were soft, the pieces of meat and vegetables smelled awesome, and he always liked how the broth made him feel all warm and tingly afterwards. They came here a lot as teenagers, as trainees not having much money this place was always there to go to place for cheap, but delicious food. Now debuting world wide they didn’t do much of the going out to eat because of being caught by the paparazzi and even if they did, it was always with the members on a business meeting in some high class restaurant that made Yesung feel uncomfortable even trying to pronounce the foods on the menu.

 

“Ah” said the curvy, short shop owners

 

“You came back” she said, Yesung and Leeteuk could only smile, happy that she remembered them

 

“Ah, you two grew up so handsome” she doted on them like a mother would, “well sit down” they complied sitting on the cushions with the small table in between them, she set down two large bowl of miso-soup noodles and said “I still remember” and left to the back of the shop.

 

They both laughed happily at how she still remembered what they ordered all the time as teenagers

 

They laughed the whole night remembering things from dorky things from their past as a couple like the time Leeteuk tried to buy couple shirts only to come home with a size too small because the register thought Yesung was a girl, or the time Yesung tried to bake him a cake only to have it get burnt and the romantic things like when Leeteuk first said ‘i love you’ or the time Yesung had composed a song to express his love that made Leeteuk cry when he heard it.

 


 

Today was the day, Yesung braced himself for the pain he was going to feel soon afterwards. He was sitting in a car with Leeteuk in the front seat, Siwon to his side, and two maknaes: Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

 

They all seemed quite gloomy but every could tell Yesung was the most distraught about it, one look at his face, you could tell he could cry at any moment.

 

The car stopped signalling that they were at their stop, manager hyung told them all to give their farewells before Leeteuk had entered in. Manager hyung only allowed four people to see him off because they couldn’t fit any more people into the van and if any more members came to see him off they would probably make a scene.

 

Manager hyung had went over to the check in list to sign Leeteuk in while the members had sent him off.

 

First went Siwon, Leeteuk had a sorrowful smile on his face.

 

Then Ryeowook, the angel sorrowful smile had held even more emotions.

 

Next was Kyuhyun, the dimple man was trying his hardest to not break.

 

Lastly was Yesung, Leeteuk didn’t break, Yesung did. Sobbing his heart into the chest of his lover, hands bunching up at the thick army fatigues, trying to swallow up his hiccups that uttered out “Be- safe- and- don’t- get- hurt- eat- as- much- as- you can- and- sleep- well- wear- a- coat- i- don’t- want- you- to- get- sick” he said in between each hiccupy sob. Leeteuk felt his face being tilted downwards by small hands and hand a firm kiss on his lips, he had lastly hiccuped out a ‘i love you’.

 

Opening his mouth to answer back, he was interrupted by his manager hyung pulling him to speak to the public about entering the army. The last sight of his lover was Yesung seated into the vans, staring back at him through the window with red eyes, tears streaming down his chubby cheeks, and his small hands rubbing at the tears that never seemed to end.


 

To say it was hell for Yesung was the huge understatement, he didn’t seem to eat and if we did it was such a small amount that could hardly be suffice for a growing male, he didn’t sleep, it was already a hassle to sleep with his insomnia and all, but the singer could get 30 minutes to an 1 at most, his usually happy face was drowned by prominent dark circles, he didn’t laugh at jokes the members told, he didn’t want his laugh to drown out a musically high note laugh that he always wanted to hear but would never, he didn’t watch t.v at all, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to see his boyfriend talking animatedly to the guests of the show, he didn’t get and make his usual morning coffee because he would get disappointed seeing the box of hot-cocoa mix  that sat next the bag of coffee beans, he didn’t smile in the mornings-or at all, he just couldn’t, not having the usual kisses that left him feeling happy to the rest of the world.

 

Without Leeteuk, Yesung couldn’t Yesung correctly.

 

As time past, months after months, things got better, gradually and slowly, but it got better. Yesung started to eat a little more, but not enough, he slept a few hours, but a few hours was at it most that he slept, he smiled, but he had such a tired, sorrowful smiles that could break ’s hearts, he still didn’t watch t.v not feeling the need too, he started to make coffee again but would add a few teaspoons of cocoa powder to be reminded of his lover.

 

s helped him out by making a chart of 730 days, so Yesung could mark down the days left until his love would come back and hold him into his arms.

 

Yesung had stepped down the stairs and into the living room marking down another day left for the love of his life to come back and hold him in his arms.

 

Yesung beamed a huge smile when he saw that there was only a week left until it was over. He suddenly snapped his head over to the ringing of their home phone, he picked it up and his bright smile grew even more so.

 

“Baby” he man on the other line had breathed out

 

Yesung could feel his heart palpitating rapidly at just that pet name, his chest getting lighter with the voice of the man, he suddenly felt really giggly.

 

“I’m going to be leaving the training camp today and on a plane back to Seoul” he other voice so smoothly said, filled with love in every word

 

“I’m gonna pack up for the flight tomorrow, arraso?” he said

 

Yesung felt himself nodding sillily to no one in the room.

 

“Mm, arraso, I love you” were the final words said before the call had ended

 

Yesung wanted to repeat back the words of affection but had decided to save it when the man came back.

 


 

Leeteuk was sprayed across the small brown cot, his brown hair spread out onto the small thing, he was in a dark gray wife beater, army fatigue pants, black combat boots, and a silver dog chain that had the words ‘Park Leeteuk’ engraved into it.

 

He got himself off the cot and pulled out the suitcase he kept under it since the whole training had began, he zipped it open and pulled open his truck that was in front of the cot. He started to fold and neatly place all of the clothes from the trunk into the suitcase. After several hours he had finally finished, exhausted with all of the things he had to pack inside the small suitcase was tiring. He finally crawled back into the cot that had felt oddly comfortable now that it was the last say he was going to be at the training camp, he guessed fate was allowing this thing to finally treat him nicely after the months of waking up with a back cramp and neck pain.

 

He fell asleep like a light, even comfortable enough to snore quietly which had bothered some of his teammates but they understood after such a strenuous almost-2-years that the man would be feeling pretty tired and excited to get back to his loved ones.  

 

Leeteuk woke up the sound of his drill sergeants whistle signalling them to get up. He woke up with a jolt and rushed to the front of his bed and trunk, with his arm on his forehead in salute-formation.

 

“Today Bunker-45 will be dismissed from his camp, we thank you for providing the service that we had assigned you, we will ensure that your departure from this camp will be a safe one, and we hope you a happy meeting to your loved ones.

 

The soldiers including Leeteuk in the bunker had saluted him and with a loud, clear shout of “Sir, yes sir, thank you sir.”

 

They all grabbed their suitcases from under the cot and had filed in alphabetical order to exit the place. They were driven in the army-camouflaged vehicles to the an airport where all of his fellow soldiers that lined up to put their luggage in. They were all comfortably seated inside the large white plane and was content when he heard a “This is a private military plane,this a one way  going from North Korea to Seoul, South Korea, have a nice flight.” He rested his head back onto the blue seat of the plane, shutting his eyes knowing that it would be a long flight, and when he opened his eyes, he would soon be with his love again.

 


 

Yesung didn’t know what came over him, but it felt like an appropriate thing to do, it wasn’t anything outrageous or strange, he just decided to watch t.v for today, content with hearing his boyfriend’s voice again, he felt the sudden need to just indulge himself in the electronic box.

 

He grabbed the white comforter from Leeteuk’s room into the living room, he plopped himself on the couch, and wrapped the cuddly thing around his body. He closed his eyes and let the feeling of the blanket wash over him, even if the scent of love had disappeared, he could still feel the warmth that radiated from it when he and Leeteuk would snuggle up on the couch. He opened his eyes and sat himself up on the arm of the couch and grabbed the black remote to turn on the television. He wasn’t looking for anything particular, just something to indulge himself in for a while.

 

It was news, he didn’t really mind news, so he just decided to lazily slum his body against the comfy couch. He allowed his brain to shut off for a while allowing whatever the television was talking about to soak up his attention.

 

He felt suddenly concerned when there flashed a bright white “BREAKING NEWS” across the screen.

 

He ignored it when he suddenly heard the cheery ring of his cell phone ringing, he pulled out the phone from his pajama pant pocket and pulled the phone onto his ear.

 

“Yesung” the voice he heard as his manager, concerned again once more when he heard the quiet tone of his hyung

 

The television spoke a  “Hello, my name is Lee Yanggaeng and we are now getting information of a terrorist attack” said a pretty 20 to 25 year old lady with bleached blonde hair

 

“It is said that it was a surprise attack from North Korea on a plane heading to Seoul, we are also getting news that unfortunately nobody that survived on the plane, we will bring you more information on this tragic accident once everything has been verified.”

Yesung’s eye were glued onto the screen as his manager hyung had said the words he wished he never heard.

 

“Yesung-ah, I don’t know how to say this, but Leeteuk’s plane was attacked by North Korea, and” -he heard his hyung swallow his throat before saying- “he didn’t make it.”

 

Yesung felt his emotions caught up in his throat, he felt the tears swelling up, he dropped his phone onto the wooden floor, and screamed while his knees had dropped onto the cold surface. He started banging on the surface screaming “WHY” and “NO”. He could barely survive with Leeteuk gone for a months, what would he do if he no longer existed in the world?

 

He went into the kitchen and pulled out a knife that Ryeowook often used to slice up vegetables with, he then silently walked into Leeteuk’s room, took off the couple shirt that Leeteuk had bought him and grabbed the handle of the knife and dragged the tip of it against his skin to test of the sharpness, he flinched at the sharp drag on the soft surface, and plunged the whole knife directly at his heart, blood poured out of the place where he stabbed, crying over that they were never able to say ‘i love you’  to each other  as he then took his last breathe and doubled over himself.


 

There was two women at the park of their small country town, looking over and under the swings, slides, and basically all over.

 

“Oh Mrs. Park” said the 35 year old woman

 

“Mrs. Kim” the woman exclaimed

 

“Hello, it seems are sons are missing” she chuckled

 

“Yes it does” she smiled as well

 

“Jungie, Jungie” said the small boy with chubby cheeks and floppy black hair topped with a blue denim cap, he was wearing  light blue overalls with a red and white pinstriped longsleeve shirt underneath and had small black slip on shoes.

 

“Yes Woonie?” said a cuddly brown-hair boy that was topped with a light grey knitted beanie with light grey fluff on top with a dimple smile wearing short sleeve pinstriped white and beige collared shirt, khaki brown pants, a light grey cardigan and had a light beige boots.

 

“I made this for you, Jungie” said the obsidian haired boy with an evident pink-blush on face holding out a red and white beaded bracelet.

 

The angel boy had reached forward and grabbed the bracket and slipped it onto his small wrist.

 

“Thank you Woonie” the boy smiled a dimple smile

 

He blushed and swooned at the sight of his dimple-like smile.

 

He was suddenly hugged by brown haired man with a small kiss on the obsidian colored hair’s crown.

 

I love you Jongwoon” the brown hair angel had said still hugging the small obsidian colored hair boy

 

“I love you too, Jungiesoo” the boy had stuttered out cuddling his head into the boy before him.


Word Count: 4,462

A/N: She wanted angsty Yeteuk with a happy ending. So yeah. That happened.

Gais. I spent two days continously just typing on a laptop. /passes out from exhaustion./

On the other hand. I just finished my first request ^^