One.

SuperJunior Shots

This place was so cliché he could’ve choked on the air.

 

Although it felt oddly comforting and was actually really cozy.

 

The strong smell of coffee beans being ground and the wafting smell of pumpkin pie which happened to be the cafes’ fall specialty dessert.

 

The dark ceiling and matching dark furniture that created a mysterious, yet comfortable feel to it, the soft yellow lights that came from the large bulb that had artistically crafted colors accenting its smooth feature. The cafes’ assorted fresh made foods being displayed in a glass case with small black boards that had the prices of the goods written in white chalk. The coffee station was located to the back of the cafe, the open coffee station had people order from one side and retrieve their coffee from another. It had dark brown polished table and chairs scattered amongst that place, small groups of girls chatting up a storm, old men talking over newspapers and a few of the university students mindlessly typing on their laptop. Large bean bag chairs were pressed up against the glass windows and a small coffee table that had a lower compartment for magazines.

 

A large book shelf pressed up against the wall directly across from the bean bags, a few of the books were left open on the shelves, some with creases on the corners of the books which was something the regulars usually did to save their page, and some that were left untouched. Soft chattering was amongst the air and it was fairly easy to take a nap in the warm, comfy shop.

 

He tried focusing.

 

He really did.

 

But it was really hard to focus, it was seriously hard to focus on an essay he didn’t even care about but to have the angelic coffee owner in front of him wasn’t really helping. He looked at his laptop screen trying to focus on his report, but then some magnet had pulled his head away and stare at the man. He was seriously the most perfect person Kyuhyun had ever seen, the platinum blonde colored bangs shadowing his face as he counted the change to give to the small teenage customer. That husky voice humming to the soft jazz music that played in the cafe,as his small hands gently squeezing the caramel filled bottle into a squiggly design then capping the red styrofoam cup. His perfect cotton candy lips pulling into a gentle smile, he told the customer “thank you and have a nice day” as he handed over the bitter-sweet liquid over.

 

He suddenly snapped himself back to typing on his laptop, trying to ignore the magnetic force that was trying to pull his eyes to glow of the angel like man making coffee.

After typing a few paragraphs onto the white document, he noticed the reflection of the blonde that bounced off the glass window onto his laptop's screen. He finally gave into the pull and gazed at the man, he felt his heart flutter as the singer was filling a clear squeeze bottle with chocolate syrup. He suddenly felt the need to hide himself as his gaze was met with his angel’s soft-kohl accented eyes, he jumped slightly as he started clicking random keys to make it seem like he was working and not staring at the man for the past several hours.

 

A young boy came through the door, into the open coffee station and pulled on a black apron that hung from a silver hook near the door to the cafe’s storage room.

 

To his horror, the petite blonde man had untied the black apron with the words “Handel & Gretel” etched in white thread that wrapped around his small waist. He was walking toward Kyuhyun, as he pulled his white knit sweater that had slightly ride up to his hips, down to fit his body comfortably, the skinny blue jeans that accentuated his well-toned legs, and that mega-watt smile that made his heart pound uncomfortably.

He clicked-and-clacked furiously onto his laptop making sounds that even sounded fake to his own ears, his face was tilted upwards due to small hands that had suddenly caressed his cheeks and a pair fluffy lips connecting to his.

 

“Kyuhyun” the husky voice spoke

 

“Have you finished your report yet?” as the man nudged his nose softly against his cheek

 

Instead of answering, he nudged his laptop onto the coffee table and pulled the man into his lap, into the large bean bag chair that seated them both comfortably, wrapping his long arms around the blonde angel's small waist- hands resting on his hip bones, he allowed his chin to indent they man's shoulder and buried his face into the cinnamon-coffee scented shaggy hair. Then deeply breathing in the heavenly, comforting smell and letting out a throaty growl, content with finally having the perfection in his arms after trying to restrain himself for so long.

 

Well, 2 hours wasn't very long, but it was long for Kyuhyun if he didn't have him.

 

The man had wiggled in the position trying to get comfortable, but then letting of a relieving sigh, just allowing his body to slump against Kyuhyun, closing his sore eyes, and resting his head against his 'Kyu'.

 

Boy.

Kyuhyun really loves his boyfriend.  

 

Word Count: 953

A/N: Yo, its me.

Why the short not fluffy- fluff?

Cause’ I had an essay to write, an oral presentation to present, a olympiad tryout test to take, a math project to do , a science project to finish, a social studies project to finish up, and blah-.

I felt the need to update something (not so great) before dropping dead onto my bed.

Love, Emily.

Comments are <3. (also request gais.)