Revenge

Revenge

One time in Korea, there were two enemy gangsters named Teen Top and Beast.

Beasts were trying to find and kill Teen Top because they killed Beast’s family.

 

“What are we going to do now Doojoon? Are we just going to keep finding them.” Hyunseung said. “Yes, Hyunseung we have to revenge for our family.” Doojoon said.

 

Doojoon always have Hyunseung’s back because Hyunseung doesn’t know how to shoot guns and he doesn’t know how to fight because Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang, and Dongwoon all know how to fight and shoot guns.

 

One day, Hyunseung woke up early to get breakfast for Doojoon and the boys to eat.

 

When Hyunseung enter the store,  he order sushi, chow Mein, chicken fried rice, vegetables, soup, and sausages.

“Okay that’ll be $37.58” said the cashier. Hyunseung paid up and left.

When Hyunseung got halfway home, Neil stalked him and look around to see if there was anybody around.

Neil has always hated Hyunseung because he was in B2ST, their rival gang.

When there was no one around, Neil pulled out his handgun and he tried to shoot Hyunseung in the head but the gun was pretty weak so the bullet curve and hit Hyunseung in the shoulder and it also hit him in his collar bone so Hyunseung fell down.

Neil went to him and said, “Well, well, well isn’t the little boy from Beast poop.” 

Since Hyunseung was only a block away from home, Doojoon heard the shot so he ran really fast to the place where he heard the shot, then when he got there, he saw that Neil was going to killed Hyunseung.

Doojoon ran really fast and kick Neil and beat him to death and Gikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob, and Junhyung were holding him back and Yoseob got really mad at Neil so Yoseob shot Neil and he got knockout.

 

Later, Cap, Chunji, L. Joe, Ricky, and Chanji went out looking for Neil because he didn’t come back, so when they got to the street, Cap told them to split up.

While Cap was walking trying to find Neil, he saw Neil laying there like he was sleeping, so Neil said,” Beast is at the hospital.”

Cap got so mad that he yelled so loud and he wouldn’t eat for three days.

 

When Doojoon got at the hospital Doojoon ask the doctor to see if Hyunseung is okay and the doctor say yes but the bullet hit his collar bone.

 

About a couple hours later, finally Hyunseung woke up and he saw Doojoon and them sleeping close to him.

“Hey Doojoon,” Hyunseung whispered. “Oh, hey Hyunseung. Are you okay? Tell me what happened. Why didn’t you wake me up that day?” Doojoon asked.

While Hyunseung was telling Doojoon what happened, Gikwang and them were all listening but they pretended to be asleep; therefore, Doojoon and Hyunseung didn’t know.

Later on the nurse came in and said, “The Doctor wants youguys to go home for a while so I’ll watch him for you guys.”

“Okay,” said Doojoon and Dongwoon walked up to the nurse and said, “Please take care of him because we don’t want to lose him. So please take care of him.”

“Okay,” said the nurse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

==7AM==

“Okay, everyone wake up. We’re gonna have a meeting.” CAP said. Ricky and the rest walked towards him.

“I found Neil dead and he sad that BEAST is at the hospital so now we are gonna get revenge for Neil.” CAP said and everyone agrees.

 

Later, they went to the hospital and once they entered, CAP pulled out a gun and killed the nurse paper worker.

“Why did you kill her Cap? I thought we were here to kill BEAST?” Ricky said. “We are Rick, and we’re gonna kill people that gets in our way.” CAP said.

“Well, if we’re just going to kill innocent people instead of BEAT, then I quit this mission.” Ricky shouted. “Well, then Ricky. Why don’t you follow Neil to hell then?”

 

BOOM

 

“We’ll be right behind you CAP.” The rest of the boys spoke in unision from shock.

CAP was too angry that Neil died. Neil was his best friend and his brother. He sighed and looked at the paper where Hyunseung’s room was and they found his room and it was room 130.

 

Once they got to the room, CAP told L.Joe and Changji to go and look out at people and whoever comes by kill them, so CAP and Chanjo went inside and woke Hyunseung up.

 

They were torturing him and talking bad things about him while L.Joe and chanji were wondering around. They were checking every room to see if all the people were asleep.

CAP and Chanjo wanted to be quiet, so CAP and Chanjo put a bag over Hyunseung’s head and took him to their basement.

 

 

The next day, L.Joe went out and put a flashdrive in BEAST’s front door after one ring. They ran away, so Yoseob went to open the door and looked around to see if there was anybody around.

He saw the flashdrive and went back inside, giving it to Doojoon so they watched the video and saw Chanjo and CAP beating Hyunseung up and they put a necklace on Hyunseung that said, “10,000,000.”

 

 

Later, Doojoon and them were having a meeting that tonight they were going to get the money. So that night, they went to these random gangster putting in their car so Doojoon and them went to beat them up and stole their money.

 

The next day, BEAST and Teen Top are going to meet at a Subway that no one else goes to. While they got there, L.Joe went to get the money and there was 10,000,000 in there so they let Hyunseung go and CAP told Changjo,

 

“You know what to do?”

“Yes sir.”

When Hyunseung got halfway to Doojoon, they got very happy, then all of a sudden,

 

BOOM

 

Changji shot Hyunseung in the chest so Hyunseung’s dead.

The BEAST boys got mad and they pulled out their gun and were shooting and everybody else is dead except for CAP and Doojoon.

Doojoon was almost dead already because he got shot in his left arm and on his stomach and CAP was still alive so Doojoon picked up a gun and shot CAP in the head.

So he’s dead and right when he shot CAP, Doojoon is also dead so no one lives.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi!! I finished my oneshot! I know everyone die in the end, but not every ending is happy ending. Thank you for subscribers and upvoters! Please comment to tell me how it is!! Thank you!! And thank you my friend BBCnTSFAM for helping me.