1

You and I

Chaerin entered the dorm. It was 3am. Everyone was supposed to be asleep. She went into her room, turned the light on and gasped loudly. Bom was sitting on her bed staring at her.

"Yah, where have you been?! Do you know how late it is? I was so worried about you! I thought you'd been killed!" Bom yelled.

"No, unnie! I'm fine! I'm sorry, I won't stay out late again.." Chaerin sighed as Bom dragged her towards the bed.

"You better not or else next time you won't be going out again!" Bom said, then she put Chaerin on the bed and left.

"I'm an adult.. I'm allowed to do what I want.. It's not like-" Chaerin started, then Bom came back in, now crying.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you!" She sobbed loudly.

"It's okay unnie, don't cry.." Chaerin mumbled, pulling Bom into a soft hug.

"I must have made you feel awful.." Bom whispered sadly.

"No.. It's fine.. I deserved it.. I'm bad.. Let's do something unnie. I know it's 3am, but I don't want you to go to bed feeling sad." Said Chaerin, smiling as she wiped Bom's tears away.

"W..What do you want to do then?" Bom asked, looking up at Chaerin.

"Uhm.. Let's watch TV. We can have cookies." Said Chaerin, leading Bom into the living room.

"What about bread?" Bom asked.

"And bread."

"Corn?"

"Corn too."

After they found something interesting to watch on TV, Chaerin went into the kitchen and got some cookies, bread and corn and bought them into the living room. When she returned, Bom was holding a giant fork.

"Play with me." She said.

"I have bread- Hey! Don't poke me!" Chaerin squeaked as Bom poked her in the head with the giant fork.

"Play with me then!" Bom said, giggling.

Chaerin put the food down on the table and started play fighting with Bom as she tried to get the giant fork away from her. Eventually Bom got tired and gave up, letting Chaerin poke her with the fork.

"You give up easily, unnie." Said Chaerin with a smirk.

"Yah.. I am older than you.. I don't have as much energy.." Bom mumbled.

They sat in silence for a while with Bom leaning on Chaerin's shoulder whilst they watched TV, then Bom spoke.

"Chaerin."

"..Yes?"

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?" Bom asked with a curious expression.

"Uh.. Yeah.. Why?" Chaerin asked, looking at Bom.

"Ever kissed a girl?" Bom asked.

"No. Where is this conversation going?" Chaerin asked.

Bom shrugged, then there was silence for a moment. Then she spoke again. "Do you want to kiss a girl?"

Chaerin gasped slightly, suddenly catching on. "Unnie, are you asking me if I want to-"

Before she continued Bom kissed her. Chaerin felt her cheeks turning red as she slowly began to kiss back. Bom pulled away quickly, stood up and giggled.

"Goodnight Chaerin~" She said, then she ran off into her room leaving Chaerin sat on the couch looking very confused.