This is not Halloween

Halloween BlockB Style

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

The apartment was bustling with movement. Each and every member was putting on clothes or was busy working on the makeup for their costumes.

“I can´t believe that they invited us on that show with the condition that we dress up for Halloween.” Kyung was feverishly dabbing at his face with one of the brushes they had borrowed from their makeup artist.

“Oh come on it´s fun, isn´t it?” Zico was standing beside him, twisting and pulling at his form fitting pink t-shirt.

The leader had decided to dress up as Hello Kitty, besides it not being spooky at all.

Puffy white cat ears with a red bow, fixed on a head band, were peaking out cutely from the blonde tufts of hair that were all mussed and chaotically placed on his head.

His nose tip was lightly painted yellow and three whiskers were striping over each side of his cheeks, while his legs were wrapped into his tightest pair of white jeans.

“Am I adorable yet?”

Zico started posing in front of the mirror poking his cheek cutely.

“Move Zico, move. I need that mirror I am not finished with my face.”

Kyung bumped his hip, against the leader´s pushing him out of the way.

“I dare you to push Hello Kitty again, you god damn zombie freak!”

The leader was stomping furiously, but nonetheless overly cute and over acted, before going out of the room, leaving Kyung to put some finishing touches on his costume.

Ripped jeans, pitted black sweater and loads over loads of fake blood showing on his skin that peeked through the rips and holes of the fabric that he was wearing.

His black hair was fixed with more than enough gel to make it look horribly greasy and his face was a splatter of muddy, thick, dark brownish fluid and splotches of freshly dripped film blood.

“Oh god hyung, you look disgusting.”

P.O. was standing behind him, seeing the reflection of his hyung through the mirror, his mouth wide open in an overreacted gasp.

“It´s Halloween, I am supposed to look disgusting. What are you anyway?” The older asked, turning around, hands fixed on his hips.

P.O. was snugly clad in a shiny black jacket with matching slacks, he was wearing a crisp white dress shirt underneath, a black bow tie around his neck.

His red hair was hanging sleekily down in to his face, strands falling in his eyes, which were lined immensely with black eyeliner and smoky black eyeshadow.

Jihoon´s typical bright smile, was the centre of deeply hollowed cheeks, black lining both sides of his face, he even had put in the effort to use fully black contact lenses.

“I am…, well actually I don´t know what I am, but I am creepier than Jiho hyung.”

Kyung snorted, his finger wiping over some extremely dripping  splotch of blood on his temple, rubbing the remnants onto his jeans.

“That is not difficult, why did he want to be Hello Kitty anyway?”

“I AM CREEPY ALL YEAR LONG, LET ME BE CUTE JUST THIS ONCE OKAY?” P.O. , blurted out loudly, almost screaming.

“Woah, maknae why are you screaming? My ears, I think they are bleeding.”

“But Jiho hyung has said the exact same thing.”

“Dear good lord, today I´ll probably be the only normal one.”

Kyung turned around after finishing his sentence, walking to where he thought the other members would be, almost crushing in to Jaehyo on his way, his socks slipping over the floor.

“Jaehyo hyung, you too? It´s Halloween, why are you dressed like that?”

Kyung was giving the older a heavy eyed once over, starting at the shiny little crown on top of his head, continuing to the nicely knitted , pearly white pullover and also white pants and finally landing on the twinkling star shaped fairy wand in the older´s hand.

He even had the matching sparkly silver glitter illuminating the outer corner of his eyes.

“I am handsome, so why should I start making myself ugly, even if it is only one day of the year? This band needs a visual and here I am.”

Jaehyo was swishing his wand through the air, little particles of glitter were falling down from it and onto Kyung´s bloody jeans.

The zombie took a step back.

“Careful with that thing, it´s making glitter fall everywhere!”

Jaehyo continued swishing before he stopped, dipping his head to the left.

“I think it´s not the wand, it´s my hair, I have glitter all over it, see!”

He bobbed his head a few times, glitter floating through the air sticking to everything in close range.

“What are you anyway?”

Trying to pick some bits of glimmer off his sweater, Kyung looked at the other questioningly.

“I am the fairy of good looks, thanks for the question. Now, if you excuse me, I´ll go and dip some more glitter on my glorious fairy hair.”

Jaehyo more jumped, little girlish jumps at that, than walked away from his band member, exploding with glitter everywhere he walked.

Kyung inhaled, his nose itching, he moved on looking for the others.

Stupid glitter, that stuff wouldn´t make him sneeze just like that.

The door to one of the bedrooms was closed, the other open as wide as actually possible.

The open room being empty besides an on the bed sleeping Hello Kitty leader, he decided to go for the other door.

Opening without knocking first, who cared for respecting privacy anyway? , he was greeted by another unexpected sight.

It had started with their leader being a creepily cute Hello Kitty, life size cat, the youngest member clad in a suit on Halloween and their visual floating on a cloud of glitter and sparkles and now it continued with this.

With U-kwon in a squeaky yellow Pikachu pyjama with hood, red circles on his cheeks.

Taeil was somehow striped in orange, black and white from head to toe, being…Nemo?

And B-Bomb clad in a power ranger costume, helmet still in his hand.

“God guys, it´s Halloween. You are supposed to be creepy, cruel, disgusting and ugly!”

Kyung was pointing at Taeil first.

“Hyung, Nemo really?”

“Well he could have dressed up as a piece of sushi, so you know, this is the better choice right?” Pikachu voiced out, poking at Nemo´s .

Sighing Kyung ruffled through his hair, wincing at the sticky product clinging to his hand after he did so.

If he had know that all the members would dress up as something rather adorable and not scary, he would have maybe decided on another costume and not a massive heap of fake gory stuff seeping off his face.

Maybe a cute puppy with a matching head band, or a cool, classy super hero costume, like Spiderman or Superman.

Kyung nodded in thought, yes, he would have definitely made a good Spiderman.

“So you guys have not even thought about being a monster for Halloween? Vampires, zombies, werewolves, skeletons, killers, why not one of these?”

“Well you know, I like fishes.” Taeil muttered, looking as if this one sentence would explain everything.

“I think Taeil hyung looks amazing.” A loud, deep voice made appearance behind Kyung.

P.O. moved around him swiftly, lacing his arms around the oldest band member.

“My cutie hyung Taeil, isn´t he an adorable little fishy. Owww, U-kwon hyung look at him, gwaahhh-“

Kyung´s eyelid twitched.

This was not true, this was not Halloween.

He turned around , not even reacting to P.O. now asking him about Taeil´s cuteness, moving inside the room in which Zico was sleeping.

Kyung moved his hands over all the make up he had applied, smearing and smudging it over his palms, both of them looking more than dirty now.

Moving closer to the bed Jiho was dozing off on, he was careful to not get any of the fake blood on the neat white duvet spread all under Zico.

His hands were moving closer and closer until they were hovering over a peaceful looking face, only a few centimetres in between skin and gore.

Zico´s eyes snapped open as he felt two hands, sticky and wet pressing against his face and he was really having the urge to scream out, maybe even push Kyung away, but his friend looked so pleased that he didn´t.

 

Sitting in the van, they were all squeezed next to each other during the drive to the studio.

Their manager and a random guy that not one of the members had ever seen were sitting at the very front, the manager driving.

In the row behind them Nemo Taeil was pressed up against a grinning P.O. and a sparkling Jaehyo.

B-Bomb was half sitting on the seat right next to the window in the very back row and half on U-Kwon´s lap, a weird view to everybody, the red power ranger on Pikachu´s lap.

Zico was right next to U-Kwon not even the tiniest bit of space between their legs.

The leader was still wearing his cat outfit, but now his face was full of finger and hand prints in a brownish red and an almost black.

 

 


 

 

 

BlockB rule the world, and this update is far too late ^^´´

Love,

DazzlingWorld