starting over

our love story

i know having a huge crush on your bestfriend is wrong and at that time i was dating. i know that it means that i was cheating too but at least i'm not like him... dating someone that i despise. i cant forgive him and i wont.. believe me.. i wont ask to get him back. who needs him if i have my bestfriend aka crush, do kyungsoo. kyungsoo... he was the only one that comforted me when i had fights with homin. at least, i have someone beside me for me to lean a shoulder on. i told him the whole story about me and homin. about how we ended up breaking up. i swear! i wont ever forgive him for having an affair with that fake doll. its a good thing that we both didnt do anything extravaganza. you know what i mean? we onlu cuddled, held hands and also..... a bit of kissing. ugh... reminising the moments makes me wanna puke..

he is so freaking disgusting. i cant believe we dated. on that time, i fell for him. but that was the past. i dont wanna hold on to those memories anymore/ if i could, i would get amnesia. those moments turned traumatizing as i continue. because that was the part where he gave the excuses. .. in 4 days time, we have our anniversary and i doubt he'll even remember it. for the past anniversaries, i was the one always reminding him. sometimes, i just wonder if he really does love me or he was toying with me. that made my chest swell but i'm ready to let go of our good and bad moments. i will continue hating him. i wont remember dating him... i'll start all over again. but with kyungsoo as my bff and my... crush.. homin-sshi, even though we broke up and i'm starting over, that doesnt mean i'm forgiving you..

saejin: kyungsoo-ah..

kyungsoo: feel better?

saejin: lets start over.. i wanna start over.

kyungsoo: what do you mean?

saejin: i wanna let go of him. i wanna remember that i have never dated him. and sohee, i wanna forget her.. she was my enemy and still is, but i dont wanna remember the fact that homin and her dated. i just wanna remeber the happy moments. so, can you help me?

kyungsoo: i will do anything for you. since i'm your bestfriend, i need to understand you and still be by your side right? no matter what choice you make, i'll continue to support you. and of course do my role as your only one bestfriend