Chapter 12

My Dreams Comes True

*skip the dinner part*

That night after dinner, Hyun Ae's family when back home. They all washed up their body and then went straight to sleep.

Tomorrow morning, Hyun Ae woke up as usual, done her daily routine such as bathing, wore her school uniform, then went downstairs to eat breakfast with family members and then go to school. But before she went into the car, suddenly a car honked in front of her mansion. At first she didn't recognized the driver but a few minutes later, she already know who's the driver. OH SEHUN. He went out from his car and asked permission from her driver to send her to school. The driver at first didn't want to give permission, but after seeing Hyun Ae's face, he let her go with Sehun.

"Okay, you can go with her to school, but make sure that BOTH OF YOU ARRIVED AT SCHOOL ON TIME AND SAFELY, Can you promise me that, Mr Oh?", the driver asked.

"Arasso mister. I will make sure of that. Don't you worry. And THANK YOU MISTER! I will not let you down." , said Sehun and then they drove off to school.

"Sehun-ah, why on earth did you want to go with me to school today? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I just felt that I want to go to school with you today. In fact, my house just nearby your house."

"Jinjja??? How come you didn't tell me that?? Well, from today, you will be my driver. HAHAHA. We'll be going to school together, can we?", Hyun Ae said while doing her aegyo to get Sehun attention.

"Of course you can. I'm also bored of driving alone to school. The other members are not living nearby here. They lived in the other housing area. But aren't your boyfriend will be angry if he know about this?"

"Don't you care about that. I've already sms him about this. And you know what? He doesn't mind. He is the type of person that is very calm, understand me, accept my friends as his friends too and much much more. That is why I loved him very much."

"Wahhhhh! So sweet of you guys. I wish I can meet him one day. I want to see who is this very special man that is so lucky to get you."

"Talking about that, on this upcoming holiday, I just thought that I want to bring you guys to Korea. I want you guys to meet my friends there and of course my special boyfriend."

"Jinjja?? I will make sure that on this holiday, we all don't have any plan. Later we talk about this with the others. Now let's go to our class. The bell will ring sooner or later." "Okay, let's go."

**skip the school day and the conversations with the boys and Krystal as soon as all of them agreed to go to Korea on the upcoming holiday**

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**few days before the holiday**

"Eomma, can I go back to our home in Korea on this upcoming holiday? I want to bring my schoolmate to meet my friends in Korea. Can I?"

"When do you want to go there? And are the parents of your schoolmate know about this? Do they give their permissions?"

"Yes they already know about this and they gave permissions too. And if you agree, we want to go on this Saturday. So can we?"

"Of course you can go dear, as long as you have someone with you to go there. All of you can sleep at our house. I will let the maids know about your coming, so that they can tidy up the house. Anything that is not enough, just give us a call. We will accomodate it for you."

"Okay eomma. Thank you for everything. Love you so much!", she kissed at her mother's cheek.

Hyun Ae went to her room and check the ticket online. When she noticed that there still have a lot of availability, she bought the tickets for all of them. She then called each of them and told them that she already bought the ticket. 

**night before Saturday**

Hyun Ae called Sunggyu and told him that they will go to Korea tomorrow evening.

"SERIOUSLY?? Okay, I will tell the others about your coming back here. There is alot of things that I want to do together with you here."

"WAITT! Don't tell the others yet. I want to make it as a SURPRISE to them. HAHAHA. So tomorrow don't forget to picked us up okay? Just go to my house tomorrow and borrow the van from my driver. I will tell them about that. And don't you dare to be late, okay??"

"Okay, I will come EARLY tomorrow. How can I let my angel waiting for me here? And furthermore, I missed you so much and I missed to see you face to face, hugging you and kiss your forehead. I missed to walk and shopping with you at the mall, I missed of playing at the arcade with you. The conclusion is that, I AM REALLY MISSING YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARY, MY BEAUTIFUL  ANGEL KIM HYUN AE." , said Sunggyu passionately.

"Ohhh, that is so sweet of you honey. I MISSED YOU TOO. Just wait a little bit more okay? When I reached there tomorrow, we will do everything that we used to do to cherish the moment that we missed out, okay?"

"Okay. Now go to sleep. Tomorrow you have a very long day on the plane. And you must be very tired. We will meet tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, night my dear. Sleep well and sweet dreams. Love you Kim Sunggyu."

"Love you too my angel. Night, sleep well and sweet dreams too. Annyeong." With that, they went off to their 'dreamland'.

 

A/N : another chappy for you guys! hope that you guys will enjoy! and thank you to my new subscribers!! *throwing flowers* THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Thank you for supporting me. I will try to update soon! till we meet on the next chappy! annyeong! ^^ *flying kiss* :D sorry for keeping you guys waiting! keep on reading okay?