Chapter One: Cinderella

Wrong Judgement

 

 


In those fairy tales, Cinderella was a servant.

Her mother died when she was small, or was it when she was born? No one was sure. Her father remarried a woman who had two daughters from her previous marriage. Her stepfamily hated her for some unknown reason and she was tortured throughout her whole life. Cinderella was forced to do the house work and no one knows what had happen to her father.

 

An attic is her room, she stayed practically her whole life. That was where she became friends with the mice, somehow she can communicate with them. Those mice she called friends help her with the house chores that was too much for a girl to do.

 

Then the royal ball came, sending a letter to each house. The prince is looking for the right one as his bride. Like every other maiden, Cinderella wanted to go. She too wants to go and get a chance to dance with the handsome prince. Therefore, a deal was made. Cinderella has to finish her house chores before the royal ball and she can go if she does. However, her stepfamily gave her lots of chores to do.

 

“Cinderella, make me tea”

 

“Cinderella, tie my hair”

 

“Cinderella, go and clean the bathroom”

 

It was obvious they don’t want her to go to the royal ball.

 

But Cinderella had done her works before the ball came and she was really happy. But she couldn’t find the right dress. Sadly, she went to her attic room to find a beautiful looking dress, made her mouse friends. Quickly she change and ran before they can go.

 

Out of jealousy, her stepsisters rip the beautiful dress and now Cinderella couldn’t go. Crying, she ran to the garden where she met her fairy godmother. The fairy change her into a really beautiful dress and a pair of glass slipper. A pumpkin was change into a chariot.

 

She went to the ball where no one had recognise her, even her stepsisters. She caught the prince’s eyes and they dance through the night. That moment could last forever but Cinderella’s curfew was only until the clock strike twelve and she would change into rags once more.

 

When the clock strike midnight, Cinderella ran away, one of her glass slippers left behind. She kept the other one. The prince was determined to find her, uses the glass slipper which doesn’t seem to fit any other girls. They got reunited once more and married.

 

They live happily ever after.

 

 

Kyungsoo is certain, he isn’t Cinderella. So he wonders how he got the nickname and when he remembers, he sigh. It would be nice to be Cinderella because it sounded so royal, but Kyungsoo wasn’t certain he wants to be Cinderella or not. Besides, she and Cinderella has a lot difference especially in gender.

 

Cinderella is a girl, Kyungsoo is a boy. He is sure he is a boy. He doesn’t have what girls have and he has what men has.

 

Cinderella’s stepfamily hated her, Kyungsoo’s stepfamily doesn’t. His stepfather loves him too much that he was pampered since he was small. His stepbrother takes care of him like an overprotected brother.

 

Cinderella was a servant before she got married to the prince. Kyungsoo wasn’t even a servant. His family wouldn’t even let him wash his own plate.

 

Cinderella befriends mice, Kyungsoo befriends human. Although they called him a nerd and all. That was before.

 

Cinderella has one thing Kyungsoo wish he had. A fairy godmother. But he doesn’t why he wants a fairy godmother anyways.

 

His was dull, living like a shadow in the back. No one notice him. They only knew him because he was bullied by The Royales. Kyungsoo wanted to stay in the shadow, he was comfortable there. Until his friend decide to transform him into a beauty.

 

Then Kim Jongdae, or Prince Chen decide to put dibs on him.

 

He became Cinderella, in the student’s eyes. His life turned 360, completely. From no one to Cinderella. People notice him, sometimes acknowledging him like he was a princess. One thing was The Royales stop bullying him, especially when one of them had put dibs on him. And for once, Kyungsoo was in the spotlight that catches every attention.

 

With the sudden transformation, Kyungsoo doesn’t know if he should be proud with the nickname.

 

Prince Chen began to get on his nerves sometimes. It’s been a week and three days and Prince Chen acted like he was head over heels in love with him. Especially with the flowers and cheesy quotes. Kyungsoo wonder what had made the sudden change into the prince.

 

What happen to the cold Prince Chen that always throw daggers at him like he despise Kyungsoo so much? The daggers that he throws only to Kyungsoo.

 

Plus, Kyungsoo was sure she got new enemies. The trio, Victoria, Krystal and Sulli has been throwing daggers at him instead of Prince Chen. For a brief moment, Kyungsoo wondered what he did and when he remembered Prince Chen, he certainly knew why. Prince Chen was always trying to get Kyungsoo’s attention that he ignored his own fan.

 

Prince Chen had lots of fans, Kyungsoo knows that since the day he came to the school. Girls were all over him especially when he was with The Royales. The Royales were six hot guys that ruled the school like they owned it. Prince Chen is the fourth prince: rich, handsome, smart and has a soothing voice.

 

Who wouldn’t like him?

 

Kyungsoo knew with all these attentions, he surely doesn’t want to be Cinderella. Being nothing was better. He somehow had wish that he had not fallen asleep til Tao had ‘accidently’ broke his spectacles and dyed his hair red. Wish that To hadn’t force Kyungsoo into the kind of clothes that Tao want him to wear.

 

Then, he wouldn’t be Cinderella.

 

Kyungsoo wants to stop being Cinderella before it gets to him. Before he realized how comfortable being Cinderella is that being a nobody. Before he gets hurt in the end. Before he wish that he was really Cinderella, forever.

 

He shouldn’t be Cinderella.

 

No,

 

He wasn’t Cinderella.

 

And never will be one.


 

A/N: First chapter up. Hope you will like it. will be posting the next chapter soon, maybe tomorrow, but soon. please leave a comment and thanks for reading.