8~

When a Hot Kingka Falls In Love...

“Ahh~ so tired!” claimed Aemi as she massage her left shoulder lightly, trying to reduce some pain after working earlier. Now, she was on her way to her home and of course without Taehyung accompanies her. For some reason, it was chilly than usual, she thought but Aemi just let it pass and keep walking using the usual path that he always use.

However, this time is different, as she saw three guys was walking towards her. The anxious feeling was surrounding in her mind, but Aemi trying to not let that feel controlling her.

“Well, well, well… what we have here? A cute chick.” The red hair guy said while his lips, looking at Aemi eagerly.

“Nice curve you have, babe. Right, Ray?” said another guy beside the red hair guy with his so called name Ray. “She is totally my style.”

“Cut it out, Hyeok. If V heard it, you will be able to see God..” he blonde hair guy speaks, making three of them laughing. Aemi just confused yet scared seeing them like this.

“W-who are you?” Aemi stuttering asked, making the three of them looks back at her.

“Oh, what a rude behavior of us. I’m Jae Min. and two of them are Ray and Hyeok.” He said, introducing another two of them.

“What do you want? I’m sure that you are not V’s friends.” Aemi said.

“Wow, what a smart girl.” the guy Hyeok said. “Well, a friend doesn’t suit with our situation anyway, so let’s just say, we knew him. That’s all…” he continued. “Anyway, where is your boyfriend?”

“B-boyfriend? I don’t have boyfriend.” She said with confused face.

“Stop pretending! We know about your relationship with V right?” At first, Aemi did not understand about what they are saying, but as she thought about the last words, it hit her.

“He is not my boyfriend and I have nothing to do with his life or with you guys.” Aemi said before she continues walking, but being stopped by Ray.

“Not so fast, young lady.” Ray said while smirking at her. “Well, although he is not your boyfriend, but he is still your boy~ friend, right?” he said, emphasized the boyfriend word to her.

“Even so, he is not here okay? So, get out on my way!” Aemi want to walks again when Ray grab her wrist and pull her towards the wall, making Aemi wince in pain due to the impact.

“Then, if he was not here, we will make him come here.” Hyeok said as three of them walking closer to Aemi.

“Wh-what do you mean by that?” Aemi stuttering ask.

“It means, we will just using you to lure him out so that wecan beat him up until he can’t move anymore.” Jae Min said as he slowly reach for her long hair. “Don’t touch me!” Aemi shouts, slapping Jae Min’s hand away from her.

“Woo~ feisty. Let’s see how feisty you are after this.” Jae Min said as he moves closer to Aemi, making her shivering in fear right now.

“P-please… don’t… do.. This to… me...” Aemi starts crying while closing her eyes as she was so scared, can’t imagine what would happen to her soon.  What she could think is Taehyung would come and save her, if he will comes for her.

Suddenly, she feels three of them are not near with her again. Instead, she heard someone yelps in pain, as they were being beat up by someone else. Slowly, she opens her eyes, only to see Taehyung was punching those three guys, along with the other two friends of him.

Aemi just sigh as her body feels weak, making her slowly fell her body into the road. Her tear still not stops falling and her body still shivering right now. She was still scare yet, relieve when Taehyung come in right time.

“This is for disturbing that girl!” Taehyung said in loud tone as he still punching that Jae Min guy. “Once again, if you or your stupid gang disturbing my friends, I will kill you, understand?” He said and harshly pushing Jae Min down, leaving him who are almost pass out.

Taehyung then change his view towards Aemi. How his heart is hurt right now seeing the girl that he loves sitting on the road weakly, shivering and crying of fear right now. Without wasting his time, he quickly go to Aemi.

“Aemi-sshi, gwenchana?” Aemi slowly look up, seeing Taehyung was staring at her worriedly. Can hold her feelings, Aemi just wrapped her arms around Taehyung’s neck and bursting into tears again. Taehyung was quite shock about it, but immediately hugs Aemi tightly, comforting her by rubbing her back and patting her head gently.

“Shh~ it’s okay. You are safe now. Don’t’ worry.” He said.

“I-I’m so-sorry for sa-ying those ha-harsh thing to you. I’m rea-”

“I already forgive you, my angel. I already have…” Taehyung said with sweet smile as he continues embraces her.

 

Meanwhile…

“Why I think that we are interrupting with this lovey-dovey moment?” Suga said as he looks at Taehyung who are trying to calm Aemi down. Jin, on the other hand just shrugged his shoulder.

“Oh, well… it is not like I’m jealous or what, but seeing him like that makes me wanting to have girlfriend too.” Jin said, getting a weird look from Suga.

“You are disgusting…” Suga said and slowly walks away. “Let’s just go, he can handle this alone right now.” Jin just nodded before both of them walks away, leaving Taehyung and Aemi having their moment. 

 

 

Author Note:

Hello guys~!!! I'm back!!! hehehe... oh well, finally my hellish day was officially over.. which i hope so.. huhuhuh... and now i'm just waiting for my result and if it's okay, i will able to graduate in May next year.... huhuhuh.... let's pray that i'm not getting any repeat paper... pleae please please....

hohohoh... oh.. and btw, this is the new update.. truly sorry for making you guys waiting fo so long to read the next chappie... i will try to update as soon as possible because i need to cover up my other stories too... and sorry~ again because this is not good update... this is the first time i do the gangster-fall-in-love story... hahahaha.... anyway, hope you guys enjoy it...!!! fighting...

xoxo.