That Face. (Part 2)

Long Time No See

(Eli's POV)

 A phone ringed. The Mnet Jingle kept playing. We searched all of our pocket to see if it was one of us."Hello?", the beautiful brown skinned girl said. Her voice was so calm and soothing."OH MY BEAUTIFUL WRITTER! HOW LONG I'VE MISSED YOU! WHERE WERE YOU TODAY!", A man yelled through the phone cheerfully. She pulled her ear as far away from the phone as possible. "Mr.Shin...", she whined still holding the phone at a distance. "Yah! Stop calling me Mr.! I'm only one year older than you! I could be your Boyfr-" She cut him off with a giggle. "Yeah right. May you please tell me why you called?", she said putting the phone  on the seat next to her. "Out of all 100 writters, have choosen you to do the concert interview, and Article with..........U-KISS!", We all began to fell so pumped to talk to her, until she said something we didn't like.  "U-Who?", she asked. You know how in cartoons,  A Person falls apart like a broken mirror. That was basically us.

Kiseop got up. "I think i'm gonna go show her ,what a little of u-KISS is all about.", he said as he was about to walk towards her, fixing his jacket. We all grabbed him and sat him down. "I was afraid you were gonna say that. Thats why I sent Janice and Monica with a small presentation. So pull out a notebook, and a pen.", he said. And she just did that. "How in the world are they gonna get on a moving train.

Suddenly a pair of twins walked through, from one train cart carring office boxes.They looked tired. She pointed at both of them with her pen. "How did yo-". They both slammed down the boxes and sat down across from her. "He made us stay on the train till you called.", One of them said. "We've been riding around Seoul for an hour now.", the other one said. "Janice. Monica. No complaning. Now pull out the boards and begin the presentation. Janice you will start. See you girls tomorrow.", he said.

"U-kiss a NOW 6-member band, has over 5 million fans. 1/3 of BIGBANG, Super Junior, and 2PM's Fans. I bet your wondering why U-Kiss for a group name? They named the group based on the backgrounds of the members.U.biquitous K.orean I.nternational I.dol S.uper S.tars." The other twin jumped up. "Even though two of them are from america.", the other one said smirking, with her arms crossed. Kevin made that "Forget you!" face, and turned away. "How about we give you a little Bio on each member, Shall we?", they both said at the same time. "Yah! Stop doing that! You creep me out whenever you do that!", she squealed and squirmed quietly. Kevin out of all of us liked that the most.

"Fine", they said at the same time. She starred them down, sharpily. We all found that...y. They both oppened one of the totes. One pulled out posterboard photos, and another with info.  we all quietly moved closer towards them. It was a picture of Soohyun, and his Bio.

"This handsome devil is Soohyun." The beautiful Flower began to drink some coffee. The twins smiled at her as she was drinking. "He is the leader. But don't let his looks fool you. He's 24." She spit out her coffee, and gaged. They all blocked the spit, as we did the same. "24?!", she yelled, in shock. They nodded. "But he looks like he's 20", she said. Soohyun smiled. "Next is....", Janice said. "KEVIN!", They both squealed. The flower bloomed, once she saw his adorable picture. She quickly wrote down the notes, one by one as it went by.

The last member was Eli. Once she saw his picture, she died. We all got curious. Especially me. "Last but not least.. is", the twins said at the same time. "Eli. Real Name, Kim Kyoungjae. Now 22. Main Rapper. Born in Los Angeles, California. His favorite color is purple.He oriinally wanted to be a movie star. And his mom looks like Lee Dahae.", The flower said as she shrivled up into dust. All the guys looked at me, and questioned me in whispers. "How did you know what was on the board, before I could even pull it out?", Janice asked. "She knows more ,than what we were given.", Monica said as showing her sister. They both looked up at her. "Alexis, how do you know all this stuff about Eli?", They both asked. Alexis. That name sounded so familar. "Me and Eli, used to be best friends back in america.', she whispered reading over her notes. It snapped to me. I quickly, yet silently pulled out an old picture. I stretched my arm out, putting the picture next to her face, at a distance. I looked at the picture of a girl with curly long locks, and this beautiful,y,sweet flower. That Beautiful Flower was Ali.