That Face. (Part 1)

Long Time No See

(Alexis' POV)

Another Day, Another dollar. I've been in the office for 2 Days STRAIGHT re-writting my article on BIGBANG. One thing i've learn from my writting experince is to NEVER, EVER disapoint fans. My stomach grumbles so loud, that all of the sounds of people working around me stopped. They all ignored and went back to work. The day slowly turns into night. There was a knock on the door. I looked up from my work. "Come in.", I whispered tired-like. Janice and Monia walked in. They are my secretaries. And there also twins. They were born in Australia. Janice and Monia were my friends, and roomates back in college. When they both sent there resumes to become secretaries for Mnet, only Janice was only accepted. But she wouldn't take the job, if her sister wouldn't work with her.

 

 

                                                      

Note: (This is A REAL PICTURE on KOREAN-AUSTRALIAN TWINS, Janice and Monica)

 

Janice came over and massaged my shoulder, and Monia made coffee. "Alexis, where gonna leave. You want us to wait.?", Janice asked putting on her light jacket. "No thanks. I'll be fine. I'm almost done.", I said tired-like. "Well your gonna need this.", Monica said as she placed a cup of coffee in my hands. I looked in it. it was lighter than coffee normally is.Who am I kiding. IT WAS LIKE A GREENISH BROWN. "What's the hell is that?!", I asked as I pushed it away. "Vegemite Coffee!", they both said with an australian accent. I gagged at the fact of hearing the word, Vegemite. They both  use to eat vegemite on kimchi, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, back in college.

"No way am I drinking that! Why should I drink it anyway." They both sighed. "Vegemite is very good for you. It gives you energy.", Sonia said. Janice bent over and whispered. "Plus it reduces facial flaws in less than 5 minutes, and...it increases your happiness." I looked at her, and Sonia as  they drinked a cup. They did look kinda wrinkle-free. I shrugged, and drinked it. It was some what good. But REALLY chunky. I kinda gaged. Sonia patted my back. "There you go. Well be goin' now!",she yelled drunk like as they walked out. Sonia turned around and pointed at me. "Oh, and I almost forgot. You missed the meeting about a V.I.P interview, and article on a popular boy band. He said that he would call the winner and give the info. Arasso?", she said smiling. "Arasso.", She giggled and skipped away, while tying to catch up with her sister.

(10:00 PM)

I walk outside of Mnet headquarters, feeling fresher than ever. They were telling the truth. Even the security guard said I looked a few years younger. I  walked across the street to a large bike rack next to the Workers parking lot. Only one bike sat there. MY beautiful bike. It the most beautiful seafoam green imaginable. I quickly  un chained my bike and rode it to the train station.

 

(U-Kiss' POV)

We had spent all of our time in the dance studio, practicing for our new song. The choreographer kept telling us to do it over, and over again. We think he might be gay. But once we got all sweaty, and danced ,he let us go. We all layed out on the floor. "What..A...", AJ said as he was catching. "Yeah. But he's a good dance teacher.", Eli said. "I think..It's time for us..to go home now.Don't forget we have Interviews tomorrow.", Soohyun said getting up. He threw our jackets at us. We all got changed into our normal clothes and made our way out the building. It wasdark, and staring to get chilly.  Our van was supposed to be outside wating for us. Our driver had a change of plans. We waited outside for 15 minutes. No show. "OPPA!OPPA!OPPA!", we heard a bunch of girly  squeals and screams. We looked to our right to see a group of school girls. One look at them and we ran for our life.

As we ran, we noticed the subway station in the distance. we all ran through the security bars and into  the Train cart before anyone could come inside. We turned around to check if anyone was behind us. No one to be found. We sat down. "Sangam-dong: Home to Mnet Headquarters, and The Worldcup Park.",a female voice said over the train intercome. The train  slowly made its stop. "Welcome to Sangam-dong." The doors opened slowly. We heard a whistle sound, and a chain sound. We looked at all the doors, curious of who was to walk in. Suddenly a beautiful, brown skinned girl came in strolling in a bicycle. We all sat there, stuck in awe. Out of all of us Eli looked more curious. She sat down and layed her head against the train window, as the door closed and the train began to move. There Sat a beautiful fawn almost to clossing point to falling asleep.  "RING! RING!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Far, So good. Am I right? Anyway this is only part one, so don't go all "UPDATE!"on me.

ff33902101258c30ecc4fe7746de0f1f.jpg

Sincerly,

Sweetgal53