Please.....

Lies

It was 2 am and your still sitting at your couch. Everyday this would be your routine ever since you and Kai moved in together. The first months living together were understandalbe. You knew that Kai is busy with work, but this past few days weren't the same. He would often come home late and drunk. There were times that you would notice his smell, it smelled like ladys perfume. You knew that Kai was cheating on you. But you keep denying the fact that Kai is been sleeping with another girl. You can't deny the fact that you're still love him. Even though you were hurting inside, just knowing that Kai never leaves you makes you happy, at some point. But today, you knew this has to stopped. 

Minutes later, the door opened and a drunk Kai came in. He didn't even notice you're there until you blocked his way up to your room.

Kai:Look, I'm tired okay? Can i just have some sleep?

You: ohhh sorry, i never thought that the girl you just ed tonight would tire you out.

Kai: what!

You:what happened to you ! What happened to the Kai that i fell inlove with?

Kai: Lets just talk tomorrow!

You:No.

Kai: what?

You: No. Okay. No. I'm tired of this! I'm tired of crying! I'm tired of hoping you would be the Kai i knew.

Kai:I-i'm...

You: For once, did you even loved me?

Kai: i'm sorry. Please don't do this... i need you...please don't....

You: Maybe things would be better if one of us lets go.

Kai: I love you...

You: no Kai... i'm tired of this relationship. Goodbye.

 As you walked out of the house. You felt tears were coming down from your eyes. You love Kai but how can you continue to love him if he doesn't love you anymore. All those words he said to you, all those things you did together were now just memories. For now, you'll try to make sweet memories but this time, alone.