Always with U

Don't Forget Me (✿ ♥‿♥)

Listen to this song while reading ;) ------> 

 

One normal day comes to me. I don't feel to rise up on my bed. The courage inside of me has gone already. I sighed when I open my eyes. I check on my phone and it has 2 msg's on it. One comes from my mother & another comes from my bestfriend, Kris.

I put my phone on the desk and walk lazily on the bathroom. I put off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

After I took a quick shower, I put on my clothes and eat my breakfast. 

"Another day to face on.." I mumbled.

-----------

I'm on my way to Kris' house, I brought fruits and 2 kinds of flowers with me. The one is for Kris' mom and the other is for someone special. 

"Goodmorning, pretty lady. How have you been?" Kris greeted me and kissed my cheeks. I smiled and walk into his house.

"How's Auntie Wu been these days Koala?" I asked and put the fruits on kris kitchen and also put the flower on the vase and placed it on the living room. I went back to kris' kitchen.

"She's okay now. Yesterday we went to see her doctor. Mom is doing good. That's the doctor said." He took a bite on the apple after he said those words.

"That's good. Where is she?" I asked.

"She's upstairs. You want to go up? Shin-shin?" He asked. I simply nod and went upstairs.

I knocked on her room. "Come in." a soft voice answered. I slowly twist the door knb and entered the room.

I smiled when I saw her sitting beside the window. 

"How are you Auntie Wu?" I asked. She faced me and smile. 

"I'm fine Shin Hye. You? Are you okay now? Have you recovered?" She asked me and she just keep on smiling.

I simply nod and smiled too. 

"That's good. Be happy ok?" she said.

---------------

"So what you and mom talked?" Kris asked and motioned me to sit beside him. So I walked towards him and sit.

"I know what you are thinking Shin Hye-ssi.." Kris said and looked me with concerned face.

"What?" I hissed and opened the magazine. I scribbled some pages and I remembered the days I spend with him.

-FLASHBACK-

Luhan and I were sitting under the tree. He was leaning in the trunk of the tree and I was leaning against his chest. 

"Shin Hye..." he called.

"Hmmm.. What is it?" I answered.

"Don't forget me...ok?" he said.

"What in the world you are talking Luhan-oppa?" I pouted and faced him. He smiled and looking at me for the whole time. I was waiting for him to answer. He brushed his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. I was confused of his actions.

"Nothing... I just missed being with you. I feel so lonely when I'm not on your side. I'm sad and feel uncomplete." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back too. "I will never ever forget you.. cause I will always love you.."

After that moment. He went to see his mother. I asked him if I can go with him but he refuse to. He just send me home and say goodbye to me.

-End Of Flashback-

 

"Shin Hye-ssi?" Kris called me. I raised my brows and he chuckled.

"I was wasting my time talking over here and you're not listening." Kris sighed and faced his phone. 

"I'm sorry Kris-ssi. I just remembered him." I said and looked down.

"Is it Luhan?" he asked.

"Y-yeah.." I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Luhan." 

-------------------------------

 

"Do you know where is he?" Kris asked while driving. We're now finding a place to park on. 

"Yeah." I answered back and looked around the place we've been passed.

"Stop the car." I commanded Kris when I saw the tree where we always hang on.

I went out the car. I slowly walked towards the tree and touched it for a while. This place....

The place where Luhan's grave are. 

"I m-miss you.." I shutteredly said and a tear escaped my eyes. 

"You know, I can't sleep properly because of you. I can't let you go in my heart. You're forever in my heart. How can I move on if I still love and want you.." I said and my words are already cracking.

I kneel down and place the flower beside. I wiped the dust that covers his name.

"Ahh. You know, I always wished that your last name will be my last name.. but how can I make it happen if your gone.. I miss you Luhan.... Really. Thank you luhan-oppa for everything.." I mumbled and stood up. I wiped my tears that rolling down my cheeks.

-------------------------------

I went back where Kris' car is. I saw my bag on the bench. I saw a note on it,

 

Shin Hye, I have to go first. Hayoung called, there's an emergency she's having on...

I'm sorry for leaving you here and I can't send you home. Take care. - Kris

 

I grabbed my phone on my bag and texted Kris.

 

To Kris

It's alright, I understands. 

I don't want a burden anymore. 

Thank you for bringing me here. Anyways, I have to go to mall.

Enjoy your day with Hayoung~

 

I put my phone on my bag and start to find my way out here. 

I feel someone behind me. Is someone following me?

I slowly looked back and there's no one.

I shrugged my shoulder and head to the mall.

----------------------------

-Mall-

The sales lady approached me with a big smile on her face. "Good Afternoon Ma'am."

I smiled at her and stepped in to the shoe area.

I saw this cute pink keds shoe. I picked it up and get my size. After the sales lady get my size, I put it on the basket where she gave me earlier. 

This store, Luhan and I enjoyed shopping here. We usually buy couple tee's, shoes and accesories. Everything around here, I always remembered him.

"Ma'am, we have new arrivals over there. You want to see it? I'll show you.I'm pretty sure you'll like it. It's a couple shirt. Your boyfriend will like it.. Why is it he's not with you ma'am? LQ?" She said and guided me. I just smiled and ignore her questions.

She handed me the couple shirt. I was a bit shocked when I saw the print onfront of it. It has deer design on it. I quietly smile and faced the sales lady.

"Ok... I like it. I'll take these two.." I said and paid on the counter.

-----------------------------

-At home-

I throw my body on the bed and took a quick rest. It was a stressful day for me today.

*beep beep*

I woke up when I heard my phone rings.

 

From Kris

Are you already at home now?

Eat your dinner okay?

 

Ugh..My bestfriend is very caring to me. I'm thankful to him.

 

To Kris

Yeah. Gomawo..

 

I sat back and opened the things I bought on the mall.

i fit the shoes and it looks good with me.

And lastly the tee.

I held the tee for a long time and hugged it. "I wish you were here.."

 

I placed the tee on the cabinet where our couple tee is placed.

I felt a sudden coldness around me. 

It's not winter time.

A different type of cold.

I'm alone in my room... I'm scared.

 

I closed my cabinet and to go back on my bed.

When I looked back, I saw a man.

It was Luhan. I saw him standing beside the door smiling on me.

I can't move. I can't speak. I can't help but look at him. 

Finally, I stepped closer to him. I slowly touched his soft and white cheeks.

Tears begin to form on my eyes.

I always wished and prayed that I can see Luhan even for a short time.

"I-is i-it y-you Luhan-oppa?" I asked and continue touching his face.

I can't believe his in front of me.

He nodded and gave me a warm smile.

"I miss you.." he said and I burst into tears. He hugged me and I feel the emptiness that fulfilled right now.

I really wished I could hug him like this.

"I miss you more. Why did you leave me?" I shutteredly asked.

"I didn't leave you, I'm always on your side. I never stop loving you. Even I died, I never forget you and your love. I always bring your love in my heart.

You don't see me everyday but I will alwys watch you here in heaven. Don't be sad Shin Hye. Be happy for me, okay?" He said with a crying voice too. We both cried. We missed each other.

I nod and hugged him tight. I wish forever will be like this. 

"Shin Hye... Don't forget me but love again okay?" He said and stood up.

He waved at me and I slowly see him fade.

I burst into tears again. I sat on the floor and hugged my knees. 

I sobbed and sobbed. Something fell on my feet. It was a letter. I looked into it.

 

"Don't forget to smile.."


 How's my ONE-shot guys?

Please leave some feedbacks to me.. 

Thank you for reading, hope you like it! :D