Love Revive 1

Revive

“You need a break. You needed to live a little. It’s not the end of the world anyway. Have a better life please. Let’s go to the party and find a better man. He doesn’t deserve you.” - That’s what my best friend, Hyeon Joo told me. That’s why I am here, at this house party, trying to have a good time but all I can think about is him.

 

Him.                           

Him.

Him.

Him.

 

I’m sitting on a couch in the small dimly lit living room, just observing. My mind was somewhere else. All I think about right now is a guy named, Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo. I love him at most. But I also hate him. How could he leave at the first place? I sighed deeply.

I’m watching my friend Hyeon Joo grinds up on one of Myungsoo’s friends, Sungyeol. I’m watching a guy named Sunggyu stumble around trying to get this girl to talk to him. Sunggyu is a loser when it comes to girl. I thought of it myself. I’m watching Sungjong gossiping with some glamorous women. I saw Dongwoo and Hoya practicing on their rap. Probably they will do some performance in little while. I saw Woohyun and his girlfriend. In very lovey dovey situation. Ah ~ I’m so jealous. I mumbled little bit. And then I spot him, and now I’m watching him.

 

He’s standing at one spot, studying everyone and looking extremely out of place, which I assume he is. Parties were never his thing. Woohyun must have talked him into coming, Sunggyu must threaten him for coming and Sungjong probably did some aegyo to him for coming.

 

It’s seems awkward to meet your ex-boyfriend in situation like this. When your feelings are still around. Usually, I will make him comfortable by giving him a glass of juice and we will talk while facing each other. I still remembered his sparkle eyes whenever he talks to me.

 

Suddenly, his eyes lock with mine. He looked at me with surprise. He turned his eyes from me, but those eyes keep sliding over me, taking in my dress, my posture, and my exposed legs. Uncomfortable. That’s my feeling right now. I decide to not look at him anymore, so I continue viewing the scene before me.

 

Someone walks up to me, but I ignore him. He clears his throat and then I gaze up, prepared to reject the man, until I see who it is.

 

It’s him, it’s Myungsoo, my ex-boyfriend. He has a soft smile on his face and his hands are in his pockets. His dimples appeared. I used to poke those cute dimples.

 

“Hello,” he greets me, with his husky voice. The voice that I admired since forever.

 

“Hello?” I reply, lifting an eyebrow questioningly.

 

He takes a seat next to me and leans in, “I’ve been watching you for the past five minutes. I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.” He lifts up his hand, “I’m Myungsoo.”

 

Okay now he even pretends that he does never know me?! I screamed quietly in my heart.

 

I stare into his eyes and replied it sarcastically.

 

“Oh. I’m Dasom in case you don’t know me.”

 

He smiles, and it’s the eye crinkling wide smile that I loved so much.

 

“Dasom-ah, may I speak informally with you?”

 

“Sure you can.”

 

“Ah ~ how can I start it?”

 

“Start what?”

 

“How about we know about each other first?”

 

I was shocked. What the hell is this? I questioned myself.

 

“I’m sorry. I think I can’t be friends with you, Myungsoo-ssi”

 

He startled. Because I called him in formal form. I grabbed my clutch and get up from the couch. As soon as I make my first step, he grabbed my hands from behind.

 

“I miss you.” he said. I’m holding back my tears. I miss you too.

 

I gathered up all my courage and turn. His eyes were teary with tears. I know it’s real tears. I know it. I know.

 

“Yah pabo. Do you want to know something?” I asked him.

 

“Hm?”

 

“You’re the one break this relationship off and now you said you miss me? What the hell is it?!” I screamed. All of the guests at the party started to enjoy a small screen drama by me, Dasom and Myungsoo.

 

“I’m sorry. I thought you --.”

“Yah! Stupid! Listen to me! I was crying at that time! Why don’t you know the meaning of my tears? I’m asking you to hold onto me, I’m asking you to hug me! Why do you have to be so stupid?!” my tears started to coming down. It’s like a heavy rain with some storms. I ran. My heart aches so much.

On my way to front gate, I bumped into Hyeon Joo.

“Yah Dasom-ah. What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

Tears keep coming down until I didn’t able to speak any words. Myungsoo came from behind.

“So, you’re the reason Dasom’s crying right now? You---.” Hyeon Joo raised her hands, get ready to slap Myungsoo. Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

“Wait, I’ll settle this matter. Can you just leave us? I’m asking politely. So please go.” Hyeon Joo disappeared.

“Dasom~”

“Leave now.”

He grabbed my hands but I refused. He forced me to face him. His eyes were red.

“I’m sorry because I couldn’t hold onto you before. I’m sorry because I didn’t hug you. I’m sorry for being selfish. I’m sorry for being a stupid. I’m sorry because I let you go at that time. I was confused. I’m worried if you hate me even more if I keep holding onto you. I was a miserable. I miss you. I love you. I don’t want lose you again.”

I remained silent. I know he was waiting for my reply. I miss you too, I love you too, I don’t want to lose you. Those words. I want to say it so badly. He looked at me, with his kind of puppy eyes.

“Done? Can I leave now?” I don’t why am I being so stubborn tonight. His eyes widen. He pulled me and in one second, I was already in his embrace.

“Please don’t go. Please. I need you.”

I cried. That’s the only thing I can do now. He wiped my tears and a kiss landed on my lips. The kiss was very soft. I miss his lips too.

“I love you. With every fibre of my being, I love you, and I want to see you happy. You mean everything to me, you are everything to me, and I can’t hold you back anymore. Please don’t go.”

As soon as he completes his sentence, another kiss landed. I can’t even resist it.

“I won’t.” finally, I said it. He looked through my eyes.

“Really?”

“Why do you want me to leave?”

“No. It’s a big no.”

“I’m here with you. I’m staying. So please don’t leave me anymore. If you do, I’ll never come back.”

Despite everything, Myungsoo starts to chuckle. His arms tighten around me and he sighs

“I’ll never leave you. It’s a promise.”

“You’ve made a promise.” I warned him. He smiled. Ah ~ I miss that smile.

He hold each other in silence for an immeasurable moment of time. Out of nowhere Myungsoo said,

 

“You. Stop wearing this dress. Wear this when you with me only.”

 

“What?”

 

“It’s too exposed.” He pulled of his coat and wrapped it around my waist. My exposed legs already covered by his coat.

 

“I love you. With every breath I take. I love you.”

 

I lift my head and reach for him; he meets me half way and kisses me lovingly and deeply. When he pulls back he stares into my eyes and smiles widely.

 

“Thank you for accept me again. You’re the one.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phew! Done with my one shot fic! 

Oh guys how was it?

I know the story line kinda boring ~ hahaha

This time, I use INFINITE as my characters.

I choose Dasom because I think Dasom and L look cute together in K.Will's MV ^^

Please comment and subsribe! ^^

Annyeong!