Moon⋆

Moon&stars;

Moon & Stars

                     Hai ^-^)/  This story is the past story of “The one?” I recommend to read it first to those who haven’t. You don’t have to but either way work for you. Now on with this story. ^.^)/

 ~K3

__________________________________

 

 

 

Miyoung P.O.V.

                As I walk along the hallway of the castle to Miss Sooyeon room, with my uniform on and my hair tied up listening to the sound of step I take. As I reach my destination I turn to face the door, my hand raise about to knock when suddenly the door open and I’m been attack by koala sooyeon.

“Happy birthday knighty~!!!” Sooyeon say while still attach to me.

“You know you’re stronger than you seem.”

“What you mean, I’m very lazy.”

“Yea but you’re like a koala right now.”

“Hehe I guess I’m really excited today.” She says while letting go of me but still keeping her arm around me.

“I would too on your birthday.”

“oh my, remember last year how you treated me all that.“ a blush crept onto my face.

“W-well it was your um birthday and um I ju-“

“Miss Sooyeon!” We both turn to see Go DooShim.(made up) Sooyeon let her arms fall to the side, face stone cold while standing in all the manner a queen should have.

“Yes.”

“The King is calling for you.” He says while glancing at me.

“I see. If your excuse me now.” I nodded and she headed toward her father place.

“Didn’t I tell you to say away from her?” I turn my attention back to Dooshim and see him glaring at me.

“I never agree to it.” I said expressionless while walking back to the camp ground.

“I’ve warn you!”

When I got back to my camp ground room I see my dad sitting on my bed with a book in his hand.

“Hi Daddy!” I say as I kiss him in the cheek.

“Hey, happy birthday.” He handed me the book he was holding, I took a close look at it and notice a very familiar name.

“Mom?” I look back at my dad and see a small sad smile.

“Yes, She wanted me to give it to you before your seventeen birthday and I gues I’m a bit late now that your 18.”

“When did she wrote this?’

“When she was seventeen, until couple a days after you were born.”

“I see, thank dad.” I open the book and started reading.

 

 

SooYeon P.O.V

As I headed toward my father place I start to miss Miyoung already *sigh* she just so adorable when she just started to stutter and blush but that annoying Go Dimshee or something had to ruin the moment. As I finally in front of the door I knock and hear a ‘enter’ when I enter I see my dad reading a small book and it seem he barley started it. He look up and put the book aside.

“Darling, how you do.”

“I’m fine father.”

“That good, as you know your birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks.”

“Yes, what about it.”

“Well since you’re going to turn 18, I thought you should choose your own protector to serve you until the end.”

“Can I choose now?” Now thinking of Miyoung.

“But you haven’t seen all th-“

“Father I know this person will protect me until the end.”

“I see, so who is he?”

“She Hwang Miyoung.”

“But darling, she a girl and she still too young.”

“She 18 and she have the top skill in our kingdom, if you have forgotten.”

“But what about Go DooShim? He very strong.”

“No, I want Miyoung.”

“I see then. Your choice my darling.” I smile in the inside while I nodded and say ‘excuse me’. I headed out to find Miyoung to tell her about the news but when I heard the bell signaling the time, I remember I have lesson. Oh well I guess I’ll tell her after the lesson is over.

 

 

 

Miyoung P.O.V.

~~~4 hours later~~~

Just as I finish reading the last couple word is when I realize I was crying and there were tear stain all over the pages. What I have read was about how my mother has fallen in love with another woman, and how they have their secret date and moment. Later it say how at age of 17 they been force to marry to someone whom they didn’t love. They both later discover a secret roll about a legend of how the purest lover isn’t together under the same moon and stars by the time the latter turn 18 then the price is death, none of the lover will reach the age of 19. Lastly she knew that she and her lover is the purest lover, but something happen on the day before my mother lover 18th birthday that causes them not to be together.

What happen was that someone kidnaps her lover and when she tried to find her, her heart was telling her to follow the stars that line up with the moon that shine brightly in the silence night. By the time she found her she was a second or two late, she knew when she got there but still denied it. They had a friend who supported them and help them get together in secret, she say how she’ll try to stop whatever that was going to kill them and to keep them together. In the end the two lover got pregnant and after the latter gave birth she died, later when my mother gave birth she thought she would die but didn’t. A month later she found out she have the deadliest disease and knew she’ll died in five day. Lastly she was writing how I might be next and she wish I wasn’t, she know that my half will have the surname Jung.

I immediately thought of SooYeon, I know she is. There no mistake, just as I was about to close the book I notice a small tear in the corner. I peel of the paper and realize is an extra page and it said.

                “I love you my sweet little angel that brought me happy tear when I saw you for the first time. I wish I could have been there to see your first step, first word, first everything. Please know that I love you so much and I know you’ll grow to be a strong beautiful girl. I know I’ll always be watching you from above like the stars, is always there even when you don’t see them. I love you Miyoung Hwang.”

                                                                                                ~love your loving mother

                I can see that she cried when she wrote this, I can see the tears stain that was left behind. I could almost feel her sadness as I ran my fingers over the stains also feel the wetness that my tear has now made. I close the book and put it under my pillow, and wipe all the tear wetness I have left. I decided to go to my place to cool. Just as I was to open the door, is open itself to reveal my roommate/Sooyeon and my closest friend SooJung.

                “Oh hey, wha-“ She pause when she saw my eyes. “Are you okay? What wrong?” She rushes toward my side.

                “I’m fine.” With that I left the room and use my skill to jump the corner wall and landed on the roof softly.

                “MIYOUNG WAIT UP.” I hear SooJung yelling before going father to search for me. I jump back down and continue to walk to my destination. Just as I was getting there I feel danger behind and before I know it I felt pain and blackout.

 

 

SooYeon P.O.V.

                As I left my lesson I headed toward Miyoung room, I need to tell her about the news. ^0^ Then out of nowhere I see a figure running around and it stop in front of me and I notice it was SooJung.

                “Hey SooJu-“

                “Have you seen Miyoung?” she ask while panting a bit.

                “No I haven’t, what wrong? Did something happen to her?” I say while feeling very worry.

                “I don’t know when I went to the room I saw her with red eyes like she been crying, and when I tried to comfort her she ran out of my sight.” She explained. Something inside of me is now telling me that Miyoung is in trouble. I rush to the camping ground searching around and then going to her room but finding it empty, I kept looking around I found leader Kim Taeyeon chatting with her sister Kim Hyoyeon. I go up to them hoping they know where Miyoung might be.

                “Excuse me Kim.” I say as they turn to see me.

                “Ah, Miss Sooyeon.” They bowed before asking. “How can we help you?”

                “Have you seen Miyoung anywhere?”

                “No we haven’t.” They both look at each other worry.

                “May you please inform the other to look for her and to bring her to me when found.”

                “Yes we will. Excuse us.” They bow before running to inform the others.

As I walk my way to my room, I see my three friends/helper waiting at the door.

                “Unnie!” Seoyeom shouted while Yoona and Sunny stop talking and rush to me.

                “Sooyeon why is my Yuri..”

                “..and my Taeyeon.” Sunny interrupted.

                “Yea and the others, why are they running around and not acknowledging us.” Yoona whine.

                “I send them to search for my Miyoung.”

                “What happen to Miyoung.” Seohyun ask.

                “She disappear without a trace (A/N: love that show ^0^) and I’m having a bad feeling.”

                “I’m sure she’ll come back to you.” Sunny comfort me.

                “I hope, she does if not. I’ll go to her.” I say before opening my door and go straight my bed and fall to a sleepless slumber.

 

It been a week of Miyoung disappearing and sleepless nights. I got up and got dress, as I headed to the yard to meet up with Yoona and the rest.

                “Miss Sooyeon!” I turn to see Go Doushie or something smiling. “Your father is looking for you.” I just nodded and turn toward my father place. As I reach the door I just open not bothering to knock and see my father putting a small old book away fast if he was caught.

                “Darling come, in come in.” he walk toward me. “As you know your birthday is just a couple days away I thought you should celebrate it at this big kingdom who wanted to honor your special day of finally turning 18.” He say excited.

                “Not interested.” My dad continue on ignoring my answer.

                “And after, you could marry and I arrange a marriage, a perfect one.” That hit it.

                “NO, I’M NOT GOING OFF TO THAT KINDOM AND COME BACK TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON’T EVEN KNOW AND LOVE.” I didn’t continue fearing that I would kill my dad. So I left and go to the yard hoping my friend will be able to calm me down.

 

                The next day I woke up to a door opening and seeing Yoona, Sunny, and Seohyun looking nervous.

                “What you guy doing?” I ask.

                “The king wanted us to dress you up for the ride to big kingdom.” Yoona explain.

                “NO.” I say and cover myself with the blanked.

                I then hear Sunny. “Please Sooyeon you know what the king would do if we doing do our job and please trust us that you not going.” I got up and look at them confuse.

                “What do you mean not going?”

                “Just get dress and follow along with going to the kingdom and they’ll take it from there.” Seohyun explain. I just nodded still confuse and did what they said.

 

                As I got into the horse cart I look over to see Soojung giving me a reassuring smile then a wink. I hope what they planned to work, because I sure don’t want to go to the kingdom then come back to just get marry to some guy I don’t even love.

 

 

 

 

Miyoung P.O.V.

                ‘Clank, clank, clank, clank’ I groan and got up from the hard cold bed, to see Go Dooshim with an evil smirk that I just want to slice it off.

                “Wakey wakey sleepy head.” He laughs. He then slide the cold food to me and walk away. I walk toward the tray of thing that I don’t think that even food at all, I force myself to eat so I can stay alive and find a way to get out and find Sooyeon before it too late. As I finish the last bit of mush food I crawl back to the bed and start to think about sooyeon, her beautiful eyes, her cute nose, her golden hair, her smooth soft skin, and her lip that I wish I could kiss at least once.

                “I see you actually eat all your food darling.” I see the king with an impressive look on his face. “I thought I should update on what happening, well to start Sooyeon is going to be on her way to the big kingdom and in four days she’ll come back to marry Go Dooshim.” After hearing the last part I couldn’t stop myself from getting up and attacking him through cell that blocking me.

                “Well look at that, did I made you little mad.” He says knowing very well that I’m beyond furious.

                “Why are you doing this.” I spat with a hoarse voice.

                “I thought you never ask. Well..” he took out a small book with a name in front that I can’t see clearly. “…this book right here is sooyeon’s mother. In here is talk about her journey with YOUR mother, and I must stay that I’m not letting you two have anything with each other.”

                “She is going to die.”

                “Nonsense!”

                “You didn’t read the whole book didn’t you.”

                “I didn’t and all I need to know is too keep you two apart, and to do that I decide I shall have you eliminated.” He smirk and walk away with his laugh fading away.

               

 

 

Sooyeon P.O.V.

                It been a day and no sign of anything, as I lay down to take a nap I hear the horse screaming, man yelling, then a person jump  on top of the cart and open it. As I was about to scream and fight back I saw the figure cover all black only exposing their eyes wink and that when I knew it was Soojung. I took her hand and help me out, I saw two other figure fighting and putting a dart in the men neck and they fall unconscious. When is only the four of us they took of their mask and saw it was Soojung, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon.

                “Sorry were late, because somebody here decided to take awhile.” They look at Sooyoung.

                “Hey I told I found that might be important.” She said waving her hand wildly.

                “And that is…” Hyoyeon ask. Sooyoung dug into her bag and took out a slightly burn book.

                “I saw the king threw this into the small bucket of fire and just ran off muttering about something, so I kick the bucket and put out the fire. When I was analyzing the book I notice Queen name so I thought Sooyeon should read what left.” I grab the book and open to the first page and is first say about how the book is for me.

                “Sooyeon we think Go Dooshim is behind this and we should head back fast as we can.” Soojung say while telling the others to bring the horse. I nodded; they came with two horses I got on one with Soojung while the other is on the other one. Since I was in front of Soojung I thought it would be safe to read the book.

               

                As I finish the book I start wiping my tears, I finally know the secret and the curse and I know I need to find Miyoung before my birthday. I need to be with my one, the one who is my only one. As I was to tell Soojung to move faster she spoke before me.

                “I know, we need to get there before time run out.” I look at her confuse. “You were reading out loud only enough for me to hear.” I blush in embarrassment never knew that I read out loud.

                “Listen, I want you to know if we don’t get there on time then I promise with all my heart and soul to bring you together before time is out even if I found out on the last minute. I will bring you two together to break the curse in our next life.” I look at her touch.

                “You should be my sister.”

                “I hope I’m younger than you.” We laugh a bit before Soojung telling the other two that we need to speed up.

 

 

‘The day before Sooyeon b-day’

 

 

Miyoung P.O.V.

                ‘screech’  as I hear noise that metal against on metal I feel a bag over my head and two hand dragging me out, I though about fighting now, but I can’t see so I thought later. As we stop walking they put me down on a chair and start to tie my wrist and ankle. As they did that I tense up my muscle as much as I can so when I release it I’ll have a bit of space to slip out. They took off the bag and I see Dooshim with the king behind him.

                “You see that Dooshim, you’re stronger than her. You can protect my daughter better.” When he turns to look at the king I fully slip my hand out, grab the wooden chair and slam it to Dooshim. While he groans on the ground I took off the rope on my ankle and look around for escape.

                “Dooshim get up and kill her!” the king yell.  I saw a small gap that I’ll be able to fit, he got up and took out his sword. I ran to the gap and fortunately the gap is sort of secret passage for child considering how small the gap is. When I reach the end I’m outside with another gap to follow. I just climb the wall and I was on top of the bridge that leads to the forest. As I stand there thinking if I should go for it, I felt a pain on my back. When I reach for it I notice it was an arrow. I look back and saw Dooshim with sword running, I started running into the wood careful not to trip. Suddenly a branch caught on the arrow and pulls the arrow out, knew I’m losing energy because of lost blood. I use my last bit off energy to cover up the blood and climb a tree hoping to catch a rest while watching the bright moon line up with the shiny stars.

 

 

 

Sooyeon P.O.V.

                As the horse run I start to see the castle in the moon and star lighting the dark night, we slowed down and got off.

                “Sooyeon wear this cloak. Wait.” Soojung got down and cut of the puff around my dress.

                “There that less noticeable.” I put on the cloak and turn to look at the castle again, then I notice a small figure running with long hair flowing and I knew it was Miyoung. I took off running to the direction she going which is the wood, at the same time following the moon and star I learn from my mother’s diary.

                “Hey wait up!” I hear fading voices as I go farther and father. When I got deep enough in to the wood I started slowing down and looking around for any sign of Miyoung, later I notice a small mush under me and saw some red. Out of nowhere a strong pressure is on top of me.

                “Don’t moves or I’ll kill you.” Tiffany..

                “Why would you want to kill your one?” the weight lessens and I turn to lie on my back and see Miyoung hovering over me.

                “So-soo-sooyeon.” She says surprise. Then she started to lean down, when we were about a feather away we both said at the same time.

                “I love you.” Then the feeling I have yearn for so long, has finally ended.

‘slush’ the butterfly in my heart now is replace with pain. As I open my eyes I see Miyoung eye looking straight back at mine. Then the voice of dimshee or something sounded of horro.

                “I-I I didn’t know y-you were..” They voice faded as I kept looking at Miyoung eyes one last time before sealing our Kiss of death.

 

 

________________________________________________________

Well that a sad ending v.v but that how the curse work.

I’m still coming up with idea for new one-shots ^0^)/

Have an fabulous life C;

~K3