I'll Show Her The World

I'll Show Her The World

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I do ." I smiled as I pecked her soft pink lips. 
 
Today was our wedding day . After being together for five years finally were together . I waited my whole life to find this perfect person infront of me today. She is the most perfect person in my eyes . She is my everything , my soul mate . A god given gift sent from the cloud kingdom just for me . I feel like the luckiest person in the world .
 
 
 
All the guests stepped in to garden to take pictures . We all smiled together taking a large group photo.  
 
" Smile!" The camera men smiled. *snaps photos*
 
" Congrats ! Baekhyun !" the exo members shouted.
 
" You both are adorable ." Suho said.
 
We both blushed looking at each other .
 
" I hope you both have cute little babies ." Kai said smiling.
 
" I think it's too early , we're thinking of waiting a little while." I said lacing my hands into her hands 
 
She smiled back ." Kai I hope you have lots of cute babies when you get married too. " she laughed.
 
"I hope you have beautiful children." I said adding .
 
Kai just smiled at them.
 
"If you two ever have children , lets do a play date with our kids  ." Chanyeol smiles holding on to his wife's hands. He touches her pregnant belly . She smiles and pushes his hands away playfully.
 
" I just can't imagine how adorable our kids are gonna be ." Baekhyun says looking in his bride's eyes smiling. " Playing around our house."
 
"Me too ," she smiles.
 
" Then that means I'll be an uncle!" Sehun said .
 
"Oh me too !" Lu Han says .
 
" You can send them over to my house to get free English lessons." Kris said jokingly .
 
" Hahaha.. Kris your English is ghetto . They won't learn anything from you !" Chen said laughing . Kris sent him a death glare making him shut up .
 
" Omo I can't wait~"
 
They turned around seeing Baekhyun's mom.
 
"Mom!" Baekhyun goes over and hugs her.
 
"Oh my.." Baekhyun's mom cries. " My son is growing up so fast.. I remember like yesterday you were just a little boy."She patted his head. " Now your all grownup going on and living on your own...be a good person and take care of your new family alright?"
 
" Neh , mom I will ." Baekhyun smiled.
 
" ..And please love my son alot.. please take good take of him, make sure to cook for him when he's hungry." Beakhyun's mother held her hands.
 
" Neh ,mom I will take good care of Baekhyun." 
 
" Baekhyun don't be mean or cheat ." His mom said turning to him.
 
" Get ready!" The camera men shouted taking shots of them.
 
"Smile!" The ahjuss said snapping a photo.
 
"Come on smile Kai!" Sehun patted Kai's back. Kai smiled. He was sometimes shy infront of cameras.
 
After the final shot of pictures they ate the large wedding cake set in the middle of the garden.  
 
" My precious !" Sehun dug his spoon in to his part of the cake . Cake was one of his most favorite things in the world 2nd place to Bubble tea.
 
" Yah! Sehun your supposed to eat cake with your fork," Luhan said.
 
" Aish! Who cares don't ruin my happy moment with this yummy creamy cake!" Sehun shoved mouth fulls in to his mouth. " This is once in a life time!"
 
"Sehun! Don't eat like a pig!" Suho shouted. " Were at a wedding !" 
 
" Shut up and eat your cake!" Sehun said.
 
" Don't eat like that !" Suho said again.
 
" If you don't want your cake gimme!" Sehun tried to take a stab at Suho's part of the cake.
 
" Yah!" Suho moved his plate away .
" It's  mine!"
 
" Sehun your embarrassing me.." Kris said staring at him. 
 
Kris ate his cake looking like he was a making an  advertisement on t.v. .
 
" Baekhyun hyung! At the end of the wedding if there any extra pieces of cake can it take it home?" Sehun said. 
 
Baekhyun laughed at his silly dongsaeng ." Ofcourse Sehun!"
 
Baekhyun looked around seeing every talking with smiles on there faces. He smiled too he was glad everyone was happy too especially the one by his side.
 
" Hyung.. Come I have something to tell you." Kai said smiling tapping on his shoulder.
 
" Where?" Baekhyun asked .
 
" Just come !" Kai smiled dragging his arm. 
 
" I'll be back ." Baekhyun pecked her lips.
 
He lead Baekhyun into a different section of the large garden in farther away from everyone. 
 
" Do you like it?" Kai smiled.
 
" Did you plan all this ? " Baekhyun smiled at his younger dongsaeng .
 
" Neh . Baekhyun it's for you and her." Kai said. 
 
" Thankyou.." Baekhyun said.
 
" I wanted to show you before I show her." Kai said. " Do you think it's good?"
 
" Ofcourse she'll like it , I like it ." Baekhyun smiled.
 
The garden was covered in beautiful flowers that his lovely bride loves. It was her favorite , she would be so happy.
 
" So.. What is it you want to tell me?" Baekhyun asked with his back facing Kai. He picked up a flower smelling it.
The scent just wonderful. It reminded him what a perfect day. He really wanted to show her these flowers.
 
 
Baekhyun blinked twice as he felt a quick sharp pain at his back .. He turned around seeing Kai looking at him half shock half victory...
 
" Kai?..." Baekhyun called out blooding dripping down his back..
 
" Hyung.." Kai pulled out the sharp knife in his back causing Baekhyun to fall flat on the grass.
 
" K-Kai? H-how could you do this to me?.." Baekhyun said choking on his own blood. He tried getting up but the pain forced him down.
 
Kai turned around back facing Baekhyun ."....Minhae ..Hyung I didn't  want to do this the hard way..but I had to..." Kai turned back around staring down at his hyung bleeding non stop.
 
" ....W-what do you mean?.." Baekhyun's voice was getting softer and softer...
 
" I ..love her hyung.." Kai said .
 
" Y-you.." Baekhyun coughed out blood.
 
"Don't worry  hyung.." Kai said getting down to eye level with him.
 
" I'll take good take of her.." Kai whispered. " We would have BEAUITFUL babies." 
 
"N-no Kai please..don't touch her..." Baekhyun voice sounded so soft it became a whisper.
 
" I can't keep that promise.." Kai said staring down at his hyung bleeding to his death..
 
Baekhyun eyes lids felt so heavy it was closing.. His energy slowly slipping away yet so fast.. no.. he can't die just yet ..he doesn't wanted to die yet not on this day..he doesn't want to be a sad memory to her .. he wants her to smile when ever she thinks about him... he never gotten to see any of his children he'd have in the future..i-t's not fair .. Just then his breathing became slower and slower he could breath any more...at this time he wished to see his love one more time ..just to say ' I love you..' Just seeing her one more time for the last would make him happy then he could be able to let her go but it was too late he was now in a different world beyond them....
 
" I'll show her the world .." Kai stared at his lifeless body below beneath him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Hi exo fans! Hope you enjoyed this short mini oneshot :) subscribe for more Baekhyun and exo fan fictions! Feel free to coment :)