Kiss Me Baby Kiss Me Tonight

Kiss Me Baby Kiss Me Tonight

It’s already midnight. You just wanted to take a sleep when you heard a ringing bell sound from the front door of your apartment. Your eyes became squinted and narrowed. What’s that? Who would knock your door at 1AM in the dawn? You felt something strange, since you live alone in your apartment. Your big family is living overseas, and you have been coming to Korea just to pursue your carrier.

Slowly, you stepped down from the bed, walking curiously toward the front door.

“W-who are you?” you spoke on the intercom, anxiously.

“Jagiiii~~! Open the door please! It’s very cold outside,” said the man outside the door. You finally knew who was him.

“Eunhyuk oppa?” cklek, you opened the door for him. “W-what are you doing? Why do you come to my ho—“

“Water…water…give me water…” Eunhyuk cut your sentence, face taking a weird expression.

Without permission, Eunhyuk went through the house after took off his Converse shoes anywhere he feel like it. You understood your boyfriend was just too tired, so you just closed your mouth, no protest. You love him so much. He was so precious to you. Sometimes he acted silly, but you didn’t want him to be change with another man.

“What did happened, oppa? You seemed sick.”

Eunhyuk gulped a bottle of cold water from your refrigerator. He definitely remembered every corner of your apartment. Even where you save your underwear, he knew every little thing. Eunhyuk, as your boyfriend is really suspicious. Without you telling, he knows where in the world are you. One time, you lied, and got caught.

“Bleh, I had come from an extremely super weird and disgusting show,” said Eunhyuk.

“What show?” asked you, sitting closer to your boyfriend on the edge of the pantry.

“Errr…BokBulBok…Bol…Bobul…aish, the name of that show even hard to spell. By MBC you know. Dongmin hyung called me this morning, said I’m gonna be the guest of his show and…” Eunhyuk stopped, drinking another water bottle.

After a long pause, Eunhyuk still kept silent. You know something must be happened on that show. Your boyfriend’s face was out of loss.

“…and I have to eat THAT DAMN RABBIT’S LIVER!” Eunhyuk yelled very loud. “A-and… you know that…mus-mustard cheese? What the hell, that thing smelled like a stench of urine…”

You bit your lips, knowing how was it tasted. “Why do you want to go?”

“Jagi, I don’t even know what that show about until I entered the studio and all the cameras already on! I cant imagine MBC has made an insane program with odd concept and no brain like that.” Eunhyuk gasped, put his head on your shoulder.

You rubbed his back. You knew, your boyfriend has a sensitive stomach. You bet he already vomited like a mad man previously.

“So…what should I do to make you feel better?” your eyes widened, looking mostly on his response.

Eunhyuk grinned, “Kiss me baby.”

”Ya~! Your—”

Suddenly, Eunhyuk grabbed your waist, tiltened your head toward him. And he kissed your lips passionately. He tried to open your mouth with his tongue…

“W-wait wait… stop,” you pushed Eunhyuk back, escaping your lips to breathe. Geez, he’s full of lust and did it harshly.

“No, I don’t want to stop when I’ve already started it. Compared to my mind, my lips remember you better, Jagi.” Eunhyuk pressed his lips against yours, kissing and kissing and kissing again. He finally dragged you to your bedroom while sliding his tongue into yours, and slammed the door.

….

….

….

“Yaaa Oppa! Eeeew! Your breathe smells bad! Go brush your teeth first!!!!”

 

END