Chpt. Four, The Demon VI

Three Worlds And One Girl

-At the Dango store-

“So you told me you wanted to talk to me about??” Itachi said.

“Itachi-san, your mother lied to you about rogue ninjas killed my parents and little sister.” Izumi said.

“What?!” Itachi said.

“The Killer is actually..”

“Me.”

“Why? Is it for some reason?” Itachi said.

“It’s been 6 years since we graduated from academy and the exams, so let its 7 years ago…”

“I have a demon blood rushing through me, its from my ancestor the legendary female Uchiha Manami, They say that she have the demon called Vi (Vee). Generation passed until it pauses here, none, her son, grandson, and pauses to her great-granddaughter, Me.”

“I have the blood of a demon and I’m its vessel.”

“I’m giving you this information so you may need it next time…”

“7 years ago, when I killed my own family this purple, demon eye appeared in my left eye.”

“But your father controlled the demon with his own sharingan for my sake and the others, so I don’t go on rampage and even up destroying the whole village in one blow…” Izumi Explained.

“Aha, what do you meant about Uchiha Manami? Who is she exactly?” Itachi said.

“She is Uchiha Madara’s wife, I know it’s awkward that our ancestor

Got married.”

“But no one can erase it’s emotion even though they MUST love, they can’t stop loving, even if they create hatred, Hatred only comes when one person ruins the definition of love, Animals Love, Humans Love, Everything Loves. No one can stop the love.” Izumi said.

“…”

“…”

“Izumi, Itachi? What are you doing here?” Shisui came.

“you guys are in a date?” Shisui said.

“nonoononononono!” they both talking in the same time.

“It’s just an urgent meeting!” izumi said.

“yeah!” Itachi said.

“Oh by the way we gotta go…” both of them left.

“Uhh, guys?” Shisui said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Itachi-san tomorrow sasuke is going to the academy we should go.” Izumi said.

“I know.” Itachi said.

“I’m just reminding you.” Izumi said.

………………….