L.O.V.E

You don't know love

“I’m just tired, will you let me go just for today? Why are you only thinking of yourself?”


“I was just being helpful; she needs help with her theatre so I helped her. What’s the big deal?” Chanyeol tells her, feeling slightly impatient. Sohee keeps quiet for a while. “That excessive skinship wasn’t necessary though.” She speaks up. Chanyeol sighs heavily as he stops reading for a moment and glances up, looking at her. “Why did you always try to make things complicated sohee-ah?” This time he raises his voice a bit. She looks away from his fierce gaze. He doesn’t always get mad over small thing, but this time he finally explodes. “Why are you being so defensive over her? Do you like her that much?” she bravely questions him.

He then harshly close the book and place it on the table. “What do you want me to do then? I told you I was just being helpful. Stop being so childish Sohee...” he utters in formal speech. When he starts to talk formally, she knows that he isn’t in a very good mood.

Tears begin to form by the corner of her eyes and as she blinks, those tears stream down her rosy cheek. “Now I’m the one who’s childish?” she says.

Again, Chanyeol sighs. “Stop being so clingy Sohee. I’m tired of this...And please stop making big deal out of small thing.” he yells slightly.

More tears stream down her eyes and quickly she wipes it off. “Maybe I will stop being so clingy if you actually remember our anniversary.” She says as she takes her bag. “What?” he grasps her arm preventing her from taking another step. “Let go...” she harshly pulls her arm from his grasp. “I’m tired and I’m going home...” she says.

Chanyeol then clutched her arm again. “What did you just said?” he asks again.

“Never mind. It doesn’t matter to you anyway...” Sohee freed herself from his grasp and leave. After Sohee left, Chanyeol takes the calendar. It turns out that he forgets their anniversary and just then he remembered that sohee promised to cook for him for their special day and yet he fails to turn up. Chanyeol ruffles his hair and goes to find Sohee.

He looks high and low trying to search for Sohee. From across the street, he finally found her. She is walking down the alley with teary eyes. There’s clearly disappointment written all over her face. Feeling guilty, Chanyeol is about to take another step towards her when out of nowhere there’s a known figure approaching Sohee. He stops his pace. The known person is actually Sohee best guy friend, Seulong. Sohee tries to avoid him as she wipes her tears away but Seulong stops her and pulls her into a hug.

Watching her being hug by another guy, Chanyeol has the urge of separating them but unfortunately he feels as if his feet are being glued to the ground.

With his heart being shattered to pieces, he goes home without even apologising to her.

 

“I may seem indifferent but in my heart, it’s only you, only you
I’m always here where I can reach you”


 

From behind the clear glass window, he sees her and smile slightly. It has been almost a week since they last saw each other. He tried calling her but she didn’t pick up, he tried texting her but she didn’t reply his text. He wanted to meet her and apologized but he knew that she isn’t ready to meet him yet. Chanyeol knows he is the guilty one but then he decided to give her some space. So everyday behind this glass window, he wil make sure that she’s fine. After she’s done working, he will follows her to make sure she reaches home safely.

Carefully, he paces towards the entrance and quietly enters the cafe. He finds himself a spot near the end so that she wouldn’t notice her. A waitress \comes to take his order and he orders himself a drink. He then stays there, watching over her working behind the counter. He watches as she is struggling to make drink for her customers. Realising that her hair is getting messy, she let her hair down and ties it again into a perfect ponytail. “Goddess.” He mumbles as he grins by himself.

After a while, he decides to leave. After paying for his drink, he placed two red roses and a note written ‘I’m Sorry.’

As he was walking out of the cafe, he heard someone yells. “Hey Stalker.” Chanyeol recognises that voice and turns his head. He then sees Sohee walking towards him holding the roses that he left. “You know I dislike you giving flowers to me. It’s so cheesy.” She says. Chanyeol smiles slightly, trying to avoid her mesmerising gaze. “But you like red rose right?” he says looking up again, meeting those beautiful eyes again.

“I don’t like stalker too. Should I call the police? I’ve noticed that there’s a guy who keeps following me after work...” she says as she moves closer to him. “I think you should. He should be arrested for being such a jerk too.” Chanyeol continues causing Sohee to carve a smile.

As Sohee become closer to him, Chanyeol without hesitated pull her into a hug. “I’m sorry.” He says as he tightens his embrace. “I miss you.” She says, burying her face onto his chest.

“I miss you too.” He whispers into her ears.

________________________________________________________________________

gahh, cliche much :/

Thanks for spending your time to read such a cliche story..

:D