A

Sandara Park & Kwon Jiyong // Saranghae

Chapter A

 

"Sandara Park, a college student, having an entrance exam soon," Jiyong muttered under his breath.

Because of Sandara Park, all hell broke loss.

Sandara Park took his most precious thing. This thing was the one every group was after.

 

A green-jaded ring.

 

It was ancient.

 

It was supposed to be deliver to his dad but his right hand man, Thunder, make a mistake.

 

A very big one.

 

And now, he needs to get it back.

 

From SANDARA PARK.

 

 

"Well Sandara Park, I'm glad I was able to enter your school and disguise as a student there," he smirked while looking at a photo of a young and bubbly lady. It was none other than Sandara Park.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, na irum Kwon Jiyong imnida ( my name is Kwon Jiyong ) ," Jiyong greeted his class. Everyone in the class was awed by his beauty. His bathing in charisma. His voice was just like an angel. "Kwon, you can choose your seat," Mr.Im told him with a smile. He smiled back but at the back of his head, he was cursing all kinds of profanities. He scan through the class, hoping to find the girl he was looking for, "I want to sit beside her," and just like that, he was able to sit beside her. Park Sandara.

 

Sandara Park could only smile sheepishly because a guy, not just any guy, a hot looking dude, wanted to sit beside her! Guys don't normally sit beside her because she was a noisy student in the class, yet, he willingly asked for a permission to sit beside her. "My name's Jiyong, what's yours?" he wanted to vomit blood because he had to stop the little girl from drooling about him inside her head. "Sandara Park, but Dara will do," she replied, not looking directly in his eyes.

 

"Alright Park, hold your horses, just a new student and you're already flirting with him," IU snickered. She is a . IU never liked Sandara before nor the the latter like her. "She's not flirting, it was me who flirts with her," another voice, belonging to Jiyong, stated. "You should mind your own business, if I'm right, you might just be jealous because I'm talking to Dara instead of you," he continued. That shut the up.

 

I mouthed a thank you to Jiyong for helping me.

 

 

 

"Dara, let's go for break now! Ppali, I heard there's a new stall at the cafeteria!" Chaerin forced the petite looking girl up from her sit. "Can I join you girls?" Jiyong asked. Truth be told, he had no friends there. No one knew that he was just disguising as a student. "Sure," "No, who is he?" came from both Dara and Chaerin at the same time.

 

"Chae, he helped me just now, so I would like to repay back, you know I don't like to owe debts," Dara assured the sulky Chaerin. "Arasso, but your bestfriend will still be me and not this jerk!" she stormed her feet off, dragging me with her. All I could do was look back and mouthed to Jiyong, "Help me," .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"It took you 2 ring, then you picked up the ing phone!" Jiyong shouted over the phone. "Hyung, mianhe," the other guy on the line said. "Seungri, it's not funny, you're supposed to be in the ing school by now! where are you?! I paid your school fees! It's not free! Get your to school! I don't want to hear ANY single complains from that !" with that, Jiyong slammed down the house phone.

 

 

Jiyong maybe a mobster. A ing gangster. He may ed numerous girls. May even kill people. But there is still a soft side of him. A soft side of him would be for Kwon Seungri and Kwon Youngbae, his younger brothers. He would do anything to keep them alive and out of danger. They know what he did as a living. He took over their late dad's business. He manage the business when he turned 17 years old. Now he was already 27 years old. That makes it 10 years now. He used the dirty cash to send both of them to school because apparently his mum was long dead, due to a fight between 2 gangs. His mum died in a tragic death. A man from Blue Frost killed her with a gun at her heart. Whatever his brothers want, they get it. He would provide everything for them. Just like how a parent would care for their son or daughter.

 

"Don't be so harsh on your brothers Jiyong," Dara said. Tsk, if only she knew that her brothers are of same age as hers. "I just care for them, knowing that we are all orphan since young," he said with a tinge of sadness. "Omo, it must be hard for you," to be honest, Jiyong hated someone who would pity his life, their life. "Don't say that," he mumbled, enough for him to hear.

 

 

"Jiyong, you've brought them up well, I'm proud of you, I don't pity you but I can feel your pain," Dara said once again, leaving Jiyong speechless because frankly speaking, he was supposed to be on a mission, not sitting around and listen to Sandara Park talking. He won't be in this s if not for his oh so clever secretary, Thunder.