1/1

Fanmeets Are The Longest

"Hyuuuuung~" Yongguk heard beside him as he handed a fan her signed CD. He turned toward the direction of the cute voice and came face-to-face with BAP's own maknae and dance robot, Zelo.

Wasn't Himchan next to me?  He wondered but said,

"Hmm? What do you need?" he chuckled as he reached up and ruffled the front of Zelo's curly, pinkish hair.

"When is this thing over? Fanmeets are the longest," Zelo whinnied, then turning to a pretty looking older girl and taking the CD from her and signing it, grinned and said, "annyong noona~! I hope you like our CD, we worked really hard, so listen to it well, araso?"

She blushed, and quickly promised that she would enjoy it to the fullest before moving on the Yongguk. He smiled his usual gummy smile, and signed it neatly on the upper right hand corner, before handing it back to her and wishing her a good rest of the day.

"Well it's 5:00 now, and the fanmeet is over at 6:30. But be thankful for these long hours, it's the very few times when fans can interact with us directly, and the very few times we can tell them just how much they mean to us," Yongguk lectured.

"I know. But I'm super hunngry and tried," Zelo complained, rubbing his eyes cutely. Then, as if on cue, Umma Himchan appeared in between them with a ziplock bag full of cherry tomatoes.

"That should be enough to get my kid though the fanmeet," he said, handing them to Zelo, "call Umma if you need anything else.

"Wooow. Right on time," Yongguk said, applauding as Himchan walked back to his seat.

"Yep," Zelo said, wistfully, as he yanked open the plastic bag and popped one in his mouth. A long, content sigh came out and he continued to eat them and sign CDs in a happy spirit. Yongguk watched him in quiet disbelief as he grew hungrier by the minute.

"Yah. You have food and your not going to share?" Yongguk asked, leaning towards the younger.

"But hyuuung, these are my favorite," Zelo pouted, pulling the bag father out of Yongguk's reach.

"I don't care," the leader growled, leaning farther on the younger, one arm outstretched towards the bag of tomatoes. Zelo may have had reach on his side, but Yongguk had brute strength.

"Nooo. Let go, Yongguk! Umma gave them to me. I'm eating them!" Zelo protested, trying to get out of Yongguk's death grip, "Let go!"

"NO. I want some," Yongguk said, firmly, as his fingers found the very tip of the bag, and he grabbed it and wretched the bag out of Zelo grasp, "mine."

"Uhhm! Give me!" Zelo shouted, driving forward, but he was too late. Yongguk had tipped the tomatoes on to his hand and shoved them into his mouth. Zelo froze on the spot.

"Hmmmm. They taste so goood~" Yongguk sang, laughing. Zelo just sat back into his chair, his lips pressed into a firm, thin line, the way they got when he was tying to hide his tears.

"I hate you, Bang Yongguk. I hate you," he stated. Yongguk immediately, stopped laughing, and looked at Zelo, hurt rolling on his face.

"You don't mean that baby. You can't mean that," Yongguk pleaded, reaching for Zelo's hand, but he jerked them away, the tears he was trying to hide, falling freely now.

"I do mean it though. You stole and ate something I really like, knowing I had missed dinner last night and breakfast this morning because I was practicing," Zelo choked out, the tears falling faster. Yongguk started to panic, the fans were starting to notice Zelo's tears. Hurriedly, he grabbed Zelo's left hand and shove the tomatoes in them,

"Babe..." Yongguk whispered, wiping Zelo's tears away with the tip of his thumb, ignoring the maknae's dumbstruck face, "I never ate them. I was just teasing. I know you hadn't eaten anything since yesterday's lunch. I sorry I hurt you, I was just teasing."

Zelo remained quiet as he looked at the 3 red orbs in the palm of his hand. Yongguk sighed and lifted Zelo's chin up so that he could look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just teasing. Will you forgive me?" Yongguk asked, pulling Zelo head into his chest.

"...yes," Zelo mumbled finally, his cheek pressed against Yongguk's body, "and I'm sorry too that I said I hate you. I was just shocked."

"Thank you. And you had every right to be, I'm sorry I should have thought it though before I did it. How about after this fanmeet, hyung will take Zelo out to eat whatever Zelo wants?" Yongguk promised. Zelo's eyes brightened.

"Okay. Thank you hyung," Zelo said, popping the rest of the tomatoes in his mouth and swallowing them, "your such a pabo."

"Yes. Hyung knows that," Yongguk sighed, letting Zelo go. Behind them, he heard Himchan shout, as if they were a married couple,

"Yah! Bang Yongguk! You are so dead when you get home!"

"Well, if I going to be dead, might as well die with meaning," Yongguk sighed, as he grabbed Zelo's face and captured his full lips in his.

______________

Hope you liked it. Do leave comments so I know what you thought of it. Thank you ^^

-Rin <3