Chapter 1 : Introduction

Fight for the Princess

“On a hot Midsummer’s night, a baby was born, a princess, in fact. At the very same day, a war was going on. The war between the 2 major werewolf tribes and other species were fighting to achieve success, tranquility and peace to their country or hometown. A prophecy was foreseen by the Balance, The Oracle. It is said that a person born at the end of September, parents of Knowledge, Power and of pure blood will have to do something and cease this war. The End.”

 “The End?”

“Yeah, that’s the end of the story. Well, it is the last page of the book. So, goodnight, honey, its bedtime.”

“But..but..You just started…”

“Nu-uh-oh. No buts. That’s it. GOODNIGHT, Dear.”

With that, the Mother tucked the daughter to sleep. With a bag filled with necessities beside her, The Mother casted a spell on her dear daughter and fled into the forest.

“Mom?”                                                                 

The daughter had woke up from sleep and was craving for a cup of water. Rubbing her eyes, she could vaguely see a figure struggling at the porch of her house. A howl echoed throughout the night and the little girl curled up like a ball in the corner of the room and waited for the Mother to arrive.

“Mom wouldn’t abandon me…She…Loves…Me”     

With that, the girl fell to the ground due to the smoke released and someone picked her up, and the girl was carried away.

                                               

When the girl woke up, she found out that she was in a carriage. Shocked, she started to stand up but noticed that both her hands were bound together. Scared, she started shouting for help. And thus, a man stood there and shock filled his eyes.

‘ Do I know him? Nah, probably not.’

The man who was at his mid-forties started walking towards her and she immediately showed him the bound hands. His eyes filled with anger that was soon filled with curiosity sighed and told her to turn her back at him. Confused, the girl turned around and SNAP! The binds were free. The man hugged her tightly and said, “ Welcome home, my sunshine. “

 

 ** super short, I know but i really need to balnce out my time and anyone who would be so kind and help me t make a banner or somrtyhing?THNKS!! have a nice read! **

 

 

~ Jin ~