Sweet Distraction

Sweet Distraction

 

"Yunho. I am doing homework, baby. This is due tomorrow."

Yunho pouts, but hands still running all over Jaejung's chest and tummy.

"But I want you. Very bad."

"Yunho, this is not the time for you to be childish. It is not like you're deprived. I just need to be done with this paper."

"Okay." Yunho took a deep breath and kissed Jaejung's ear instead. "Look what mama sent in the email. I think she sent you a copy too but you are too busy to open your mails."

Jaejung leaned back on his chair, laid his head against Yunho's shoulder and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What is it?"

Yunho placed his tablet on Jaejung's lap, the screen showing a picture of their 10 month old twin boys.

"OMG, my babies! How cuuuuute! Hahaha, Moonbin's two teeth is so squishy. Jaemin, aaah, my other baby, why still toothless, sweetheart?" Jaejung awed and giggled and smiled while looking at the other pics on his boyfriend's tablet.

"I miss my babies, Yunho. I want to go home now." Jaejung pouted at his boyfriend, giving him a puppy eyed look.

"What about my baby, baby? Don't you miss it? It misses you and it is just an arm's length away."

"Oh my gawd, Yunho, you just won't stop, will you?"

"No. I know you will give in to me eventually."

Jaejung smiled at his boyfriend, shaking his head. "You are just too impossible, Jung Yunho. Why did I fall in love with a horndog like you?"

"Hey! You like it too! Come on, Joooongie. It's only 8 in the evening. You still have enough time to finish that paper. I will help you."

"I cannot win over you, right?"

"No, you cannot win over me."

"Oh gawd."

"So?" Yunho raised his brow, grinning at Jaejung, knowing that victory is at hand.

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"Fine this." Jae reached over and grabbed his boyfriend's package, running to their bedroom giggling all the way.

Yunho run after him, but stopping by Changmin's room, took his credit card from his wallet and tossed it to his brother who is lying on the bed.

"$100 max. And I want that paper done first thing in the morning. Your hyung is not going back to it tonight."

"Deal."