Chapter 6

The Untold Secret

The time keeps ticking

"Tick.. Tock... Tick.. Tock..."

Sehun became impatitent. So, he ran out of the room and ask the doctor when will Nami wake up from her coma.

"Boy, you need to be patience. The chance of losing her life is 96%. But however, that 4% contains miracle. If she is the one of the $%, she is really very lucky. So, you need to stay by her side everyday and wait for her to wake up."

Thinking of the past, when Nami knew that she had a brain tumor, even she herself as a doctor coudn't even cure herself. 

She thought of how sad Sehun might be after knowing that she had a brain tumor. So, she kept hesitating about whether or not she should let Sehun know about it. 

When she was still awake, she thought that nothing would happen to her and she can live happily with Sehun like before, but things isn't the same way anymore.

After she had brain tumor, she knew she needed to give up on everything, her job as a doctor, and even the precious man to her. Oh Sehun.

She doesn't want Sehun to wait for her. Whether she can be saved or not.

Even if she is saved, the chance of not being able to walk was very very hight. She doesn't want Sehun to waste his time on a useless and disabled person. She felt sorry to Sehun if she married him. 

"Maybe.. this is a chance to let me forget Sehun.. Forget everything about Oh. Se----

This. Was the sentence she once said, before she fainted.

Even while she was in her coma now, the date 2/4/2008 had meant alot to her. Till this day in the hospital, she can't forget how they met.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Same like the other days, Sehun came to visit her this afternoon. He waited and waited for Nami to wake up beside her bed. 

As because he is so tired everyday after work, he fell asleep in no time.

"Sehun-ahh , please save me.. I don't want to leave you.. Please."

While Sehun is sleeping, there's a strange voice telling Sehun to save her.

But in the meantime, Nami's finger moved a little. Her eyes twirk but no one knew about it.

She gathered all of her strength to sit up. But she can't.

She tried to move her muscles but it won't even budge a little.

"Ouch... 아뽀.. (It Hurts)"

Without anything to do, she laid back down and wait for the doctor to come. But just right before the moment when she wanted to close her eyes, she looked around and saw a strange figure sleeping beside her bed. When she looks closer to it. Its a MAN. A man that she can't even recognize.

"Nami-ah!! I will save you!"

Shouted the strange man suddenly.

"Naa-nam-i? Who is that? And what is this man doing here?! Help!! Where am I and what am i doing?!"

hearing Nami's voice, Sehun wake up quickly. 

"Nami-ahh! Thank god you've woken up"

Seeing Nami that came back to live again, tears fell from Sehun's eyes. He placed his hands above Nami's and holds it tightly.

But that girl he always mentioned will never remember his name once again. That girl, will also never remember Sehun again...

"Nami? Who? is that..? And why are you holding my hand! Excuse me sir, I think.. erhh. You've came in to the wrong hospital bed."

Nami pushed Sehun's hands away and kept her hands under the bedsheet.

After hearing her words, tears fell even more from his eyes.

"Mwo? You-ou don't remember who am I? I'm your----"

Before he even get to finish his sentence, the doctor came rushing in to examine her body.

"Hmm.. Its your luck that you can still sitting here. Woahh-hh you're lucky that you aren't disable. But--"

"But what?! Tell me doctor! Tell ME!"
Sehun asked hurriedly while holding the doctor's coat tightly.

"Calm down.. She might not remember anything anymore. Not even a single thing.."

"What did you say?! Can't remember? Wehy? Even my name? Waii--tt uhh. What?!"

"Probably YES. She just woke up and she needs some rest. Sir, pls wait outside."

Without even caring about what the doctor said, Sehun ran back in to the hospital bed where Nami is sleeping.

"Yah! Son- NAMI! You don't know who am I? No-oo? reallly? :("

"Umm, Yee-es. I can't remember anything.. Even my name-- Wait..?! Is my name Son-? Na--Mi? ouch.."

Her head felt even more painful when she tried to remember a thing. 

"Ouu-uchh. I can't.. I can't remember anything.. My name? is my name Son Nami??"

'Yes.. your name is Nami.. "

Thinking about that, She cried. She thinks that Sehun might be someone important to her but no matter how hard she searched her memories. Nothing with the name Sehun showed up.

"Its okay.. By-ye--. I'm going out."

"Wait--. Sir! wait.. Ca-an I plea-ss-e know your name? Are you erm.. someone important to me??"

Without even answering her question, he went out of the room.

In order to let Nami rest, he closed the door . Not even turning his head behind, he went to a coffee shop nearby.

He walked, and walked.. suddenly, he stopped when something dazzling caught his eyes.

"The Beans Cafe"

He went inside the coffee shop and looked arond.

Something sparkles.

He turned his head to the direction and saw a note hangging above the wishing trees.

"Oh Sehun and Son Nami.. will be together forever"

Looking at that small piece of letter, he started tearing up again.

Dont blame me if its bad xD Im out of ideas currently...