Don't be shy

Zelo's Dark Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk looked at his reflection with a thoughtful pout, making him look adorable despite the tough demeanor he usually has. He turned his head from side to side, wondering if he looked weird or not.
 

I wonder how the guys will react when they see me thought Yongguk as he tilted his head to the side, making his fringe cover his eyes.
 

Yongguk grinned at his reflection and blew the hair out of his face before deciding he looked decent, he then left the bathroom and went into his room. Just as he was going to grab his phone to text Himchan, it rang; Yongguk picked it up with a chuckle and a laugh escaped him when he saw his boyfriend was calling him.
 

It's like he knows thought Yongguk as he answered the phone.
 

"Yonggukkie! I want to see you!" said Himchan's excited tone from the other end.
 

"I was about to text you and say the same thing," said Yongguk with a grin.
 

"Great! Let's meet up at our favorite cafe right now," said Himchan, Yongguk agreed and both hung up.
 

Let's see how this goes thought Yongguk as he unconsciously fixed his freshly colored black hair.
 

 

-------------------------------------------


 

Himchan was sitting by the window of the cafe with an iced coffee in front of him, waiting for Yongguk to show up. As he aimlessly looked around the cafe, he caught someone awfully familiar looking right at him. The guy had a black beany covering most of his black hair and he had his chin resting on his plam as he stared at Himchan with a small smile.
 


 

Himchan just gave the guy an awkward smile before looking away.

Yongguk, where are you? wondered Himchan as he looked at his phone to distract himself from the guy... who was still staring at him.
 

He looked over again and his eyes widened when he saw the guy walking towards him with a confident stride; Himchan then frowned when he took a seat across from him.
 

"Why are you staring at me?" asked Himchan, not bothering to hide his annoyance.
 

"Because you're cute," replied the guy with a warm smile, his voice stirring something in Himchan.
 

"I have a boyfriend," said the latter as he crossed his arms and full on glared at the guy.
 

"So do I," said the guy in a nonchalant tone.
 

"The nerve of you! Just wait until my boyfriend gets here, he'll -" Himchan was cut off when the guy started laughing... and that's when it finally hit him.
 

No way... thought Himchan with a confused look.
 

"Y-Yongguk?" he asked uncertainly.
 

"Took you long enough, Channie," said Yongguk with his trademark gummy smile.
 

"You jerk! You had me panicking there for a minute!" exclaimed Himchan as he reached over and repeatedly hit his boyfriend.
 

Yongguk only laughed as he caught Himchan's wrists in his hands and stood up so he could sit next to his boyfriend; Himchan pouted and Yongguk let go so he could wrap his arms around him.
 

"Aww, I'm sorry, Channie. But you looked so cute over here, being all flustered because you thought some guy was staring at you," cooed Yongguk.
 

"I didn't recognize you... seeing as my bo

Please log in to read the full chapter