the beginning of the race for survival

I don't need anything, I'm fine.

                                 

POV : HANEUL 

 

 

 

I entered the cafeteria; there is a little tail but I quickly managed to take a tray and my meal, I walked towards the table which we occupy for 1 year. I settled down between my friend Minhyo and my best friend Jiwon, I did not even have time to put my buttocks which jiwon already pricked me my rice, I pulled my tray far from him and pushed him. I ate quiet my rice and wood a little, I turned towards minhyo who did not say a word since the beginning of the meal.
 
"are you okay ? " I looked at her with a sad face, she smiles to me.
 
" Jiwon still has me took my cake this morning in more I had that of it one! " She fights with an invisible person I laugh in her actions
 
"Removes it quickly and pushes the hands, then he'll sulk and you will be quiet 10 minutes"
 
she shook the head and continued to eat just like that. I ate the rest of my rice quietly without listening to the conversations of others. Not paying attention in boys, I turned to them having heard donghyuk to call me, it is without counting on junhwe and its balls of breads, I took full the face even not trying to evade, three other boys laughed about their bull. I sigh, takes one of the biggest balls on the table and has it cross-reference on hanbin, he touched him the ear. He stopped laughing to look at me.
 
" YAH HANEUL YOU DECLARE ME THE WAR! " He shouted.
 
I frowned  and returned to my activities, ignoring hanbin.  
 
"I shall have him my revenge haneul! "
 
I looked at him " but well on, I wait for you! "
 
"YAH be quiet Haneul ! "
 
Seeing that minhyo it raises to leave, I took my tray and also get up, I pass near hanbin and  shake his hair.  He frowns and I put my tray close to the left. Minhyo left to his locker to look for his book of math. Hopping of everywhere, I went me towards toilet, I opened the door and pass between a small group of girl, one of her caught me the arm. I felt that they were going to look me for the .  
 
I removed her hand of my arm " what do you still want? "
 
They laughed " still? Stop talking with our oppas! "
 
" Your.. OPPAS? Ahhh you speak of jiwon hanbin and the others? Sorry it is my friends! "
 
A girl with hair blond faced me " your friends? Why boys as them would like to be friends with you? Look you, compared with us you is only an ugly girl! " They laughed as hyenas.
 
" Ugly girl? If you say it, but I do not think that the boys would like to have friends as well y girls as you! "
 
" YAH! " An other one comes towards me " LOOK YOU, besides being ugly, you are stupid and big, nobody wants of you, they just feel sorry for you, pity! Now we say it to you once not two, attention on you ? " She raises me the chin so that my face is in front of his " you are pathetic "
 
I stayed the motionless, watching at them laughing and leaving toilet I stayed the motionless, watching at them laughing and leaving toilet " fat? I am fat ? " This word resounded in my head. We had never said to it to me. I looked in the mirror " they are right "
 
 
 
 
POV : outside 
 
 
 
 
Haneul could not untie his look of the mirror, her word argued in the head. Tears began to pour, she threw some water on the mirror and go out of toilet. Haneul was not really in her state normal, she thought of the words of the girl, her wanted to cry again, she was not like that usually, she did not really listen to when we said to her insults, but never that she was fat. She returned in late class, she apologized to the professor and took her place  next to hanbin.
" Was afraid to you of me eh? " He smiles
 
" I have not desire to play with you hanbin, it is not the moment there " he advanced towards haneul. 
 
" Booooooow, that arrives such at the small kitten of jiwon? "
 
She sighed "what do you not understand in "I do not want to play? "And even less desire to talk with you! "
 
He looked surprised haneul. "You explain to me later!"
 
"Jang and Kim stop speaking now! "
 
Hanbin recovered correctly and pretended to attend the haneul class she, it was always in its trance and thought that has it. Questions heights the head. His expression was empty, as if there was new Haneul. " It is necessary that I lose weight, I am too big, nobody will want of me, I hate myself! " " I hate myself " she had even written this sentence on her sheet of math. The hour of the end of the class has sounded, Haneul tidied up its affairs and taken out of the class, going to its locker to take its affairs, follow-up of hanbin and minhyo, they are used to returning all together. She collided one of the girls of toilet, this one began to try to bother Haneul but it is stopped when she saw hanbin not far.
 
she murmured in haneul " to the next one fat girl "
 
Haneul froze on the spot. " Why? Why am I fat? Why? " Hanbin put the hand on the shoulder of haneul and it jumped.
 
" Move your buttocks jiwon be again going to say that we are too slow! "
 
She closed her locker and followed her two companions, she kept the head lowered, trying to hold her tears. She did not pay attention around her, she just followed the feet of her companions. Jiwon, the best friend of haneul, felt that it was not good, it arrived at its level and put the arm on the shoulders of haneul and returned her towards him. 
 
" My kitten favorites is not good? She wants a magic hug? "
 
Haneul got loose from him. " I am well! " Haneul  smiles.
 
" Really? " She shook the head. 
 
Others had all left at their home, there was only Jiwon, hanbin and Haneul, all three lived in the same district for a long time, they were friends since the nursery school. They walked together, crowding from time to time, Jiwon, stopped in front of a coffee. 
 
" I am hungry! "
 
Haneul looked at him and sighed " waits that we are at home, my mother is going to make you has eat "
 
The eyes shone. " Really? " Jiwon hung on the arm to that of haneul and they continued to walk quietly. 
 
" Yah, hanbin have you not hunger you? " We could hear the stomach of jiwon shouted famine. " I shall like a good big croissant and with ...."
 
" keep silent! " Haneul cut jiwon coolly " waits that we are at home! "
Haneul searched its bag and took its earphones, she lit her music completely, not wanting any more to hear jiwon to speak about foods, it there disgusted.
 
" She is in her period or which? " Hanbin put the hand on the mouth in Jiwon. 
 
" If she hears us, she is going to kill us! " They looked and continued to walk up to the house of Haneul.
 
Haneul opened the door and put its shoes, the boys did the same thing and greeted the mother of Haneul, Jang Boyung. They went to the cooking whereas Haneul went up to put its bag in its room. 
 
" Haneul comes to eat with the boys! " She lowered staircases and went in the (kitchen), watching the boys eating. 
 
" You eat not? " Her mother stopped cutting carrots and looked at her daughter.
 
" Not, hmm I have not very hunger, I am just going to get ready a tea " she smiles.
 
" You want that I make him to you? "
 
" Not, you already make the meal for this evening, I can him be made mom " her mother smiles in return and returned to her meal. Haneul, her lowered from her chair and prepared her tea. 
 
 
After the boys thanked Boyung for this meal, they watched TV and left at their home, Haneul, was in its room, surfing on the Internet. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She did not still know that in some month, his life were going to hold on a thread.
 
 
________________________________________________
 
I write this story in relation to fashion there currently has the thigh gap, many teenager falls into anorexia because of injuring other words, I wanted to write a story like that after seeing what this could do, I hope that you will love!