I Guess Faith Has Other Plans.

Will You Recognize My Heart ? Or Will Beauty Come First ?

Chapter 3 

 

I Guess Faith Has Other Plans. 

 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV 
 
 
I was frozen, I stood their complete dumbfounded as he walked over towards us with a that million dollar smile he had on. Even he’s walk was like a run way model.. Everything felt like a scene just for him walking in slow motion.
 
It was the moment I’ve always been waiting for, my heart was beating so fast I could have swore I wasn’t even breathing as well. My glaze was still on him till he finally reached us.. 
 
“ You must be Yoona right! ” He said looking straight at Yoona.
 
A little voice in my head of Siwon’s last email : “ I’ll recognize you the instant I see you, your image is in my heart.” 
 
At that moment while looking at the both of them, I could hear the cries of my heart as sharp pain priers into it slowly, at that point I knew all I was doing was living in a fantasy.. I quickly gather myself together..
 
Siwon: “ You’re even more beautiful than I had imagined you to be “. 
 
Yoona : “ That I am.. But you’re not too bad yourself Mr. London”
 
Siwon: “ London ? But.. I’m from America” 
 
Yoona: “ America, London… who cares ? And anyways, once I’ve said it, I’ve said it, understand Mr. London?” 
 
Bringing them all to laughter. 
 
Siwon : “ God your to much”  He called out loud with smiling.  “ And this must be Tiffany, “
 
Tiffany:  “ Ye” I quickly nodded and smiled. 
 
Siwon: “Wow you’re all grown up too. But I never thought… Yoona would grow up like this!”
 
Yoona: “ And what did you think about me ?” 
 
Siwon: “ How do I tell you ? What I’ve thought about you?” 
 
Yoona: “ Those who think, don’t do and those who do, don’t think…” she reply then called out “ Oh uncle..”  After spotting Tiffany’s dad walking towards us.. 
 
Mr. Hwang:  “ This must be our Siwon wow you're so handsome just like me and your father back in our days.”  This causing them to laugh as I nodded my head in embarrassment. “ Alright kids! What are use doing here, Come on let’s hurry home.. I’ve have a surprise party.” He shouted out a loud. 
 
Tiffany: “ Aish- Appa! It’s not a surprise now is it!” I called out
 
Mr. Hwang: “ Ohh! There I go again killing all the surprise.”  He called out after noticing what he had said. “ Come on them let’s go!.. But Siwon could you please to pretend to be surprise!”  He whisper towards Siwon. 
 
Siwon: “ Ye!” he reply with that million dollar smile. 
 
 
Hwang Resident. 
 
 
 
 
 
Siwon POV
 
 
She was the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eye on, she was everything I’ve imagine her to be while reading all those letters from her. My heart was filled with so much enjoy and happiness that I have finally meet the one. 
 
We finally arrived at Tiffany’s house, we were “surprised” to see everyone who had come to greet us back, I was even greeted with some of my mates from middle school. 
 
“ HYUNG! HYUNG!” 
 
 I turned to see two of my closes mates  Ryeowook and Kyuhyun , “ Wow check you out! You sure have changed Hyung.” Kyuhyun said causing Ryeowook slapped Kyuhyun across the back of his head. “ And I see you haven’t changed a bit too” I called out laughing along with Ryeowook.. 
 
After greeting everyone formally I went to stand by Mr. Im , Mr. Hwang and my father who were talking along to themselves . 
 
“ Siwon so I was talking about this with you’re father, I heard that people forget their culture when they go abroad” Mr. Im said 
 
“ I may have gone abroad,” I reply then meeting Yoona‘s eye whom was standing with Tiffany across the other side of the room. “ but my heart was always here.”  I finally said then winked causing her to smirk a little.  
 
“ Wow, that’s what you‘re father said too.”  Mr. Im said.. 
 
“ See like father like son.. Right!” My father said proudly… 
 
 
After hour’s of partying and saying our farewell’s to the guest who join us today, Tiffany then told two of her the house workers to bring our luggage towards the guest rooms, were we will be staying for the 2 weeks. The house still had that same feeling even when we were little kids running around chasing each other while our parents were talking and laughing together.. " I sure miss the old days."
 
Tiffany: “ Welcome to the Hwang Resident” she called out laughing then smiling her eye smile. “ This will be were your staying”  She guided my parents into their guest house. 
 
Mr.& Mrs. : “ Thank you my darling” .
 
Tiffany: “ And Siwon you’ll be staying over there?” she said point towards the room at the end of the hallway. “ And if use need anything at all, I’ll be down the end of the hall way.” She pointed out, which to my point of view was the same room she had since we were little.
 
“ Thanks Tiffany, umm you wouldn’t mine helping me with some things would you! Please” I asked after she turned to walk back towards the stairs. 
 
Tiffany: “ Umm, I need to go help out with things downstairs first .” 
 
“ Please! Please!” I pledge.
 
Tiffany: “ alright, Alright, but it better be quick.” 
 
 “ THANKS Tiffany, I knew you wouldn’t say no! you’re such a good friend.” 
 
 
Tiffany and I or shall I say Tiffany managed to unpack everything within a short period of time, “ Tiffany I didn’t need help with unpacking my things I just wanted to talk to you …” 
 
Tiffany: “ Huh Me ?” 
 
“ Yes, You silly! Who else? Anyways so you know how you and Yo…” 
 
Tiffany: “ Yoona ? So you called me over to talk about Yoona right? "
 
“ Ye! Is it that obverses” I called out trying to hide my red face from glowing.
 
Tiffany: HAHAHA! “ You do know you’re face is bright red?” 
 
“ YAH! Stop looking at my face..” 
 
Tiffany: “ Alright then ask away then…" 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
After the talk with Siwon, I have totally came to mine that I should just give up all my feeling I had towards him, it was so hard to listern to him talkling about Yoona, but  he was also right about the things he said about her; she was everything beautiful. 
 
 
The Next Morning.. 
 
 
I went over to pick up Yoona, for our ski trip to Jisan forest Resort. After the talk with Siwon last night I felt like I had die and came back to life again only to die again as my heart cried. But what is there to do ? I guess it wasn’t meant to be . Siwon planned us to spend the day skiing at Jisan forest Resort and since it’s about an 1 hour drive I was given a special tasks to do for Siwon . 
 
“ Morning Yoona”  I called out to her waiting for her at the bottom of the stairways.
 
Yoona: “ Hey Tiffany!” she reply back coming down the stairs with her ski gear. 
 
" You ready ?" 
 
Yoona: " Ye, I just need to get my bag in the kitchen. " 
 
" Alright" I called out
 
Yoona: “ Ok I’m all set let’s go!” she shouted in excitement
 
“ So Yoona what do you think about Siwon?”  I asked trying to sound causal 
 
Yoona: “ It’s not that I don’t like him… He’s quite good looking… But these good looking guys have their noses up in the air, and It’s my job to have them brought down to earth"… 
 
“ Oh No Yoona ! Siwon is not like that!”  I called sounding a tad protective. What am I do I thought to my self!  “ Come on Yoona let’s go” I quickly called out trying to change the subject. 
 
 
Jisan Forest Resort
 
We finally arrived to our destination at Jisan forest Resort. We were going to meet the others at the top of the hill, were we would always ski. While we were settle inside our cable transport drag lifts Yoona surprise me with a question. 
 
 Yoona: “ You seem to be quite into Siwon? While writing all those letters ”… she said out of the blues
“ I hope you haven’t fallen in love with him …”
 
All I could do was smile it off like she was some crazy person. 
 
Yoona: “ I’m so stupid! You’re not going to fall in love. You’ve only have time for your books and computer, and you’re a good daughter,  You’ll just marry the person your parents choose for you, right?" She said causal then laughed it off  
 
I was a tad sad upon hearing this, but I laughed it off along with her, why didn’t her comment shock me? why cause I knew she was right.. 
 
We finally landed at the top. I then asked Yoona “ What sort of a marriage are you going to have ? ”
 
Looking towards Yoona she was giddy  towards her reply. “ Me? I’m definitely going to have a love marriage! " She reply hugging herself. 
 
“ Are you in love with Siwon ?”  I suddenly called out 
 
Yoona looked at Tiffany like a crazy person “ Yoona doesn’t fall in love with boys. Boy’s fall in love with Yoona..” 
 
Again she was right, I nodded also agreeing with her. 
 
“ If you’re talking about love”… Siwon suddenly called out from behind us. “ Then you must’ve mentioned my name?” 
 
Yoona: “ You wish!” 
 
“Hi Siwon” I called out 
 
Siwon: “ Yoona, you remember when we were kids? We’d skip school and come skiing here?” 
 
Yoona: “ Yes! And Tiffany used to bring our homework!  So Tiffany what have you brought today?” 
 
“ Siwon ”  I reply 
 
Siwon: “ Me? How’s that? 
 
Yoona: “ Hey Mr. London… Wanna race?? Huh what am I talking about I’ll win today just like I used to when we were kids!"  She challenge Siwon then pushing off to the starting point for the race.. 
 
Siwon who was standing next to Tiffany watched Yoona heading towards the starting point first. “ Gosh I’m in love” . He called out
 
A small sharp pain hit my heart upon hearing Siwon’s words, After watching Siwon take off towards Yoona who was waiting for him at the starting point the hill after Siwon. 
 
 
 
 
Siwon POV
 
“ Alright Let’s see who wins..”
 
Yoona: “ I never accept defeat, Siwon".
 
“ Really but I really enjoy losing… Yoona”  I reply 
 
Yoona: “ You enjoy losing in a race ?” She called 
 
“ Who’s taking about race?” I reply trying to catch her beautiful eyes
 
Yoona: “ What?”
 
“ I’m talking about losing my heart” This time I knew I was flirting it up 
 
Yoona: “ Why are you in such a rush to lose then ?” 
 
“ I’m in no rush… I’ve already lost” I was trying to see what her reacting was towards my reply. 
 
Yoona: “ Well sorry to burst you’re bubble’s, But I don’t shake hands with loser.” She called out then flicking her hair out of her face to take off down the hill,  The scent of her hair was unimaginable. 
 
 
 
YOONA vs. SIWON! 
and the WINNER IS .... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
      YOONA ^_^
 
 
 
“ Let me congratulate the winner” I called out to her as I offered my hand 
 
“ Yes that’s right!” She reply then accept my offering .. I bent down and kissed her hand , well more like her glove..  
 
“ This is how you turn a defeat into a victory!” I reply 
 
This time she was blushing, causing me to smile she notice me smirk causing her to pushed me to fall down, I looked up to see her running away smiling. “ She’s so cute running.”  I called out to myself like a mad person in love. 
 
 
I had my eyes closed for sometime, having to replay the blush I cause Yoona to have a while ago. I heard someone coming towards me I looked up to see Tiffany standing at the top of my head looking down at me. 
 
Tiffany: “  Who won?” She called out smiling her eye smile. To be honest her smile was truly captivating. 
 
“ I lost... a long time ago… now” 
 
Tiffany: “ Now?” 
 
“ Now.. It’s in his hands.. I reply kissing the skies above, Tiffany must think I’m a mad person, But it didn’t bother me much I was in love.