"A Day With You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Myungsoo's POV

"beep beep beep.", why is my alarm clock ringing on Saturday?...isn't this suppose to be the day to sleep in...

"beep beep beep!", it kept ringing beside my ears...aish..I wake up and shut it off..then scratch my head...I then remember I need to go to work today...oh! And also....I need to finish the packet with Jiyeon....

I carefully walk to the bathroom, trying to not make Woohyun wake up...After getting ready and washing up, I took the elevator down, to go to the parking lot. 

.

.

.

I arrive at the shop and open the door...It is 9:40am right now as I look at my phone..My brain haven't woken up yet so I'm still a little clumsy when I slightly bump into the counter..

I took out my phone again from my pocket and dial Uncle's number.

"Yebosayo?", he answer on the other line

"Uncle. I'll watch the shop for you today, you don't need to come out.", I told him...since if I meet Jiyeon here today...it would be awkward..if he was here....haha

I then text Jiyeon to see what time will we meet...I hesitated, since this is the first time I ever texted her...I try to find a good setence...

-Hi. I'm Myungsoo-, after typing it I deleted it to try again...since this seem like what close friend do...and I'm no where near there..

-This is Myungsoo. What time are we meeting?-, I press enter and wait for a reply....

.

.

.

20 minutes later...there is still no reply...


Jiyeon's POV

*I suddenly was standing infront of a big gate...which leads to what look like a garden...I was curious so I walked in...Everywhere was full of beautiful flowers...with a variety of colors...It smell so sweet and nice in this big garden...I was wearing a pink dress as I walk around the garden...there was this beautiful music coming from somewhere...I follow it and reach a place where I see a white piano in the middle of the place....As I look at it...there was a guy playing the piano....this is where that music came from....I recognize the sound...it was Kiss The Rain....The mysterious guy suddenly stop playing...I didn't see his face as he was looking at the piano..I want to see his face...As he look up....*

"Ting Ting! You got a message. Ting Ting! You got a message.", I open my eyes to the sound of my phone...what a great timing...I was having a great dream though...I was annoyed and didn't bother to look who was it...I closed my eyes and try to dream again...

.

.

But after awhile...It was just white...Aish..it too early I don't want to wake up...I then reach for the annoying device on the table next to me. 

I squint trying to see the messages on the bright screen...It was from....Myungsoo.

-This is Myungsoo. What time are we meeting?-....meeting? Why am I meeting him today? my mind didn't quiet work yet since I am still sleepy...

-Meeting?-...I texted him back.

I then see my other messages and found that Jong-in has messages me like 50 texts...aigoo..I ignore it, because I didn't want to reply to him.


Myungsoo's POV

"Ting!", my phone vibrate as I lay my head on the counter trying to sleep because the shop was empty...

-Meeting?- she texted back...Is she pretending because she don't want to see me...or she's really a babo?..

-Miss Hee's class. Packet. Remember?-, I answer her back then went back to closing my eyes.


Jiyeon's POV

 I'm still cover in my bed since it was too early for me...."Ting Ting! You Got a Message!", the annoying sound went on again...I should just switch it to vibrate...

-Miss Hee's class. Packet. Remember?-, he replied...even his text messages sound cold just like him...Oh! The packet...I remember now why...at first I thought he was being wierd and asking to meet....I thinks wierd thing in the morning when I'm still sleepy...hehe

I pause a bit, and do a little math in my head...right now it's 10 something...so....

-Ohh....hmmm.....I'll be there at 12:00! ^^- ,after sending it..I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up..

.

.

After done with the stuffs, I walk inside my large closet to search for a pretty outfit to wear today...

"Blue shirt? No. Dress? Not today. Pant? Maybe. Short?....", I went through the closet trying to find what to where today...after spending like forever in there...I decide to wear white shorts, a light blue color t-shirt, and along with a cardigan outside...I look at myself in the mirror, if I knew I would just pick out a casual outfit to where...I woudn't be shuffling through the whole closet...it look like a mess now....I feel bad for the ahjumma who will be cleaning it...(D:)

As I was getting ready to go downstair...I remember the jackets I bought yesterday...I look for it and took the bag downstair with me. 

.

.

.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk...as I walk pass the living room...I see my father talking to ....Jong-in's father??

I try to sneak pass them...but failed...

"Jiyeon-ah. Come here.", my dad call me out nicely...when did he become gentle?!!

There was no use to pretend anymore...so I walk to the living room and sat down in one of the sofa...

"Annyeonghasyo appa. Annyeonghasyo Mr.Kim.", I bow politely to them and smile..

"Oh. Jiyeon-ah. I haven't seen you since the two families went out together. You look more pretty now..aigoo..I am so lucky to have a daughter in law like you.", I don't....he told me and smile...I don't like him either since he is related to Jong-in.......

"Kamsamida.", I pretend to be happy and thank you him...

"Of course..she's my daughter...haha", my dad patted my back and act like he care about me...but the truth is he doesn't...

"Your father and I was talking about taking you guys to the openning party 1 weeks from now of a new company...which is a friend of ours. Do you want to go?"....No....I don't want to go...you guys can go by yourself...this is what I am thinking inside...but I can't just say it out....

"Haha...She would never denied it..when It comes to going with Jong-in right?", my dad look at me...trying to make me say yes....when did I say I like going with Jong-in???...I rather stay home and sleep then go with Jong-in...

"Ahh..neh.", I slightly nod my head and act like I would love to...But I don't...

"Ahaha..I know you would...hehe.", he answer back laughing...

"Where are you going this afternoon?", seem like my dad notice my clothes and the bag I am still holding onto...

"Um...To a friend's house.."

"Oh..and what's this?", he try to look into the bag but I move it out of his view...

"Aigoo..Mr.Park...let the girl go play...she's a teen....you can't keep her in the house all the time..", Jong-in's smile and look at my father...I see that my dad somewhat annoyed because I didn't let him see the bag...but why would he want to...it's my stuff.

"Arraso. You can go now..but be home early.", my dad signal me that I can go and slightly smile...ohhh Thank gosh I can leave now...ah...Thanks Jong-in's dad right now too...if it wasn't for him...I coudn't leave...

"Bye appa..Bye Mr.Kim.", I bowed to them then left the living room...

As I put my shoes on...I glance around the house...it was quite wierd I didn't see that woman in the house right now...oh well..who care...

"Mr.Lee, can you take me to this place?", I see Mr.Lee in the garden and ask him...I open the door and went inside the car...

.

.

"Where are we going Miss?", he turn around and ask me.

"Hm...", I pause and try to remember the name of Myungsoo's guitar shop...."RockZ." I told him..and he look it up on the gps...then start to drive...

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

Someone came in to the shop while I was waiting for Jiyeon...which seem like forever...they ask about the guitar and bought one...the first customer.

After they left...my phone ring...it was Suzy...

"What?", I ask her..

"Oppa!", her voice is so loud even on the phone...I feel like I just pop my eardrum...

"What now?"

"Oppa. Do you want to go to the fair with me today?"

"Fair?..what for?"

"Of course to play...hehe...I want to go with you..Myungsoo oppa!", I got the goosebump as I hear she whine on the phone...aish...

"No. Go with someone else."

"Aww wae oppa?"

"I don't want to..ok? Now bye.", I hang up the phone after saying bye....

As I hang up...I look outside and notice a black car stop infront of my shop...must be Jiyeon!

I see a girl wearing white short and a black cardigan walk out...it was Jiyeon...wah...she look so pretty...am I imagining or an angel just walk into my shop?...


Jiyeon's POV

I waved goodbye to Mr.Lee and walk into the shop...I see Myungsoo standing there staring off at something...I went closer and wave my hand infront of his face....
"Hello?", I kept waving it.

He blinked then turn back to his cold attitude...haha...

"Welcome back to earth!", I joke around after seeing him zoning out...it...was....kind....of..................cute.


Myungsoo's POV

I was just zoning out looking at her...when she wave her hand in front me...I snap back to reality and act like I didn't stare at her...

"Welcome back to earth!", she told me and smile...that was like the sweetest smile ever...my heart beat fast...when I see her smile...I try to look away..

"Oh..here!", she hand me a white bag...what is it?...I took it and look inside to see what is it...

"What's this?", I found a leather jacket similar to one I have and raise it up for her to see.

"Umm...it's for what happened yesterday in the cafeteria...sorry that Jong-in spilled milk all over your jacket."...she slightly smile...oh..so that what it is for...I should say sorry too about Suzy...

"Sorry about yesterday too...Don't worry too much...she's just a kid.", I scratch my head...

"Ah..It's ok...", she respond back and smile...that smile...again...

"Well..komowoh.", I smile at her for the jacket..I notice the tag on the jacket...it was expensive...even if I sell my motorcycle...it still might not reach the price...I was really thankful...I'll treat this well..Jiyeon-ah...Thanks.

"No prob. Why don't you try it on? I didn't know if it will fit you or not."

I try the jacket on...and fit me perfectly..haha..."How is it?", I asked her oppinion.

"Wah..I didn't think it will fit perfectly..haha..It's good!", she smiled and gave me a thumb up...

"Thanks again.", I took it off and carefully put it in the bag...

"Stop saying thank you...Ka ja.", she take out the papers and look for a place to sit...I don't want her to sit on the floor though...since there wasn't any place to sit in this shop...aigoo..

"Uh...I'll sit on the floor...you can sit on this stool...", I took the stool from behind the counter showed her it...

"I'm ok...it more fun sitting on the ground...and also...the stool is too high...how am I going to see the paper...if you sit on the floor?", she slightly sat down on the platform where the guitar is hang..I sit down beside her..

"Alright."

.

.

.

We finally finish the packet after like 2 hours...what a relief...it was so boring....and all we did is talked about the packet...

"Yay! We're done.", she stand up and stretch her hand...haha...how cute....I didn't want to look creepy staring at her...so I grab one of the guitar and start acting like I was into it....she sat back down and look at me...

"Last time when you are playing the guitar...It was really nice...hehe", she smile...gosh...that smile...

"So nice that you fell asleep? bwahaha.", I ...and see that she is red...ahha.

"Well...that was......-ggrrrrr-"...what was that...I hear a wierd noise while she was talking...I look at her...her face look like a tomato right now...hahha..she touched her stomach...and I found out that she was hungry..haha..I try to ..

"What was that? Sound like a monster."

"Yahh!...It's just my stomach..", she answer back and slightly pout...

"Haha...Did you eat?"

"No....I was talking with my dad and then came here right after...", she still holding onto her stomach and pout again....ahhh! Stop pouting....

"I'm hungry too. Wanna go eat?", I find an excuse to ask her to go eat with me...

"Yes please! I'm hungry.", she laugh and stand up...I stood up after her...

"I know a delicious place to go eat..haha!", I stretched and look up on my phone for the directions...since I'm not really sure...because the other time..I just followed Woohyun..

"Ok. hahah."...we went outside and I told her to wait here a bit as I get my motorcycle...

-Wroom wroom-....I drove up to where she is standing and park the motorcycle..

"Oh..I never been onto this...", well then this will be her first time...haha...

"It's ok. I have a license.", I went inside the shop and look for another helmet for her..."Here." I came out and give it to her...she smile and put in on...


Jiyeon's POV

He hop onto the motorcycle..I hesitated a bit before getting on...I slightly hold jacket...I didn't know what to do...I've never been in one of these...

"If you hold like that, you'll fall.", he turn back and told me...he was wearing a helmet...so I can only see his eyes...his eyes was looking into mine.....

I remember seeing a part in some drama that the main characters was on the motorcycle...and the girl was hugging the guy....Ottoke??....I need to do the same...?????!
I slightly wrap my hands around his stomach....thump...thump...thump...why is my heart beating fast all suddenly....?????

"Ready? Let go.", he start the engine and went to the road....the motorcycle seem so fast that I got scared...I didn't even know when I started to hold tightly onto him...I thought I was going to fall off...but somehow...holding onto him...making me feel safer...


Myungsoo's POV

I went out to the road, and drive like I normally did...Suddenly I feel that she is holding onto me more...haha...babo...she must've been scare....It actually feel comfortable and warm somewhat....I wanted her to stay like this....I smile and kept on driving....


End chap..^^ TBC. 

Hope you enjoyed. :D