Date with Luhan ^^

Date with Luhan~

“Come on, it’s just one date.” He whined and you tried your best not to smack him on the head. He’s been bugging you to go out with him ever since you step foot in this school. He was very determined to win your heart but you weren’t obviously interested in him. At least, in the past, that is. 

Now, you just couldn’t explain what you actually feel towards him. The way he would always keep his eyes on you and the thought of him being a good boyfriend actually made your heart flutter. But you weren’t ready. You’re not yet ready to open your heart to anyone, even to him.

“Luhan, will you please just shut up? Even for once?” You groaned as you slammed your locker shut, immediately walking past him, hoping he won’t chase you, like he always did. But luck wasn’t on your side because he shouted your name and ran after you, grabbing your arm to stop you from walking. You let out a frustrated sigh and turned to him, sending him a glare.

“Okay then. I’ll go out with you for a date if you tell me one good reason why you like me.” He froze, not expecting to hear that from you. He pondered on the thousands of reasons why he likes you but he couldn’t even blurt out one /good/ reason. 

You smiled bitterly, clearly knowing that he was just going to use you. Just like the other guys that you gave your heart to. 

“Just what I thought.” You said harshly as you walked away, leaving a speechless Luhan behind.
__

You found yourself in the park after walking for minutes, trying to find a good place to rest. You didn’t want to go home just yet because your brother’s friends were probably thrashing the house and you’re definitely not going to take responsibility for it. 

You found a bench and decided to take a rest there. You looked around and spotted some couple holding hands while laughing. You smiled bitterly to yourself, envying the other couples who found their soul mates already. 

Just then, you set your eyes on a particular couple and you accidentally let out a gasp, earning their attention. They guy smirked and walked towards you, dragging the girl beside him. 
“Oh, look who’s here.” Your ex-boyfriend smirked as he inched forward, looking at smugly. 

“I’m not surprised that you don’t have a boyfriend yet. No one will ever like you anyway. You’re just a desperate, worthless-“

“Jagiya! Where were you? I was looking all over for you!” You blinked and turned around, only to see Luhan smiling brightly at you with an ice cream cone in his hand.

Your ex-boyfriend eyed him from head to toe before smirking again.

“Is he the one who’s going to replace me?” Luhan and you were loss for words because of the sudden anger you felt towards him. 

“Shut up.” “Oh, look at that! She’s finally standing up for herself!” 

The couple laughed at you and you stood up, ready to insult them when a punch collided with your ex-boyfriend’s jaw. You just stood there in shock as you stared at him, watching him rub his jaw and stare at Luhan horrifyingly.

“Next time, think before you try to hurt her.” He grabbed him by the shirt and sent him a glare.

“Understand?” Your ex-boyfriend nodded his head and Luhan let him go harshly. The couple went away, terrified of Luhan. Luhan turned to you and his expression softened when he set his eyes on you.

“Hey, I’m sorry for butting in your conver-“ “It’s fine, Luhan. No worries.” You both smiled at each other but the next few minutes were quite awkward. 

“Uh, I’ll be leaving now.” “Wait!” Luhan blurted out, making you stop in your tracks. You eyed him curiously, wondering why he was suddenly like this. He sighed and took a step forward then another then another until he finally reached you. 

“About the question a while ago, I have no reason to like you.” Your heart dropped at his statement but you tried to smile, for his sake.

“It’s fi-“ “Because I love you and I have thousands of reasons why I should love you.” His confession made you freeze in your spot, speechless. He sighed at your lack of expression and took your hand, his warm skin gently brushed against yours. 

“I love you. I know I won’t be able to tell you all the reasons now but-“ He stopped and gave you a quick peck on your lips, making you blush.

“I guess those three words can sum up all my feelings for you.” With that, he grabbed your face and gently put his lips against yours.