Bittersweet of Tiramisu

As Sweet As Macaroon

 

 

 

Luna slammed her body right onto her fluffy bed. Her eyes were wet and swollen—and you could see tears traced on her cheek.

She bit her lower lip, as she tried hard to not explode her sadness.

Amber—who was reading a magazine on the same bed—furrowed her forehead after she found the hyperactive girl cried. But instead of asked about what happened, she just the younger one's hair.

Amber knew that was Jonghyun. Their relationship was really in a critical state. Luna accidentally found Jonghyun with an unknown girl were having dinner at a random cafe near Gangnam. That was hurt her so bad; because Jonghyun never lied to her before.

Jonghyun actually tried to explain everything to his girlfriend but Luna couldn't easily accept that. She asked again and again about 'a friend from high-school' and it made Jonghyun mad. They argued at Shinee's dorm two days ago and Luna went back to f(x)'s dorm with swollen eyes.

"I know it hurts you so bad, but I promise it's going to be alright." Amber said as she rubbed the younger's back. "Take a rest, you need some sleep."

Luna didn't say anything but cried silently while Amber leaved her alone.
 

.
---
.



"I know I was wrong but I don't know what should I do, Amber."

Amber laughed sarcastically then sipped her favorite bubble tea, "you jerk, oppa. Kim Jonghyun is a jerk."

"Yah!" Jonghyun threw the lumped bill toward the short haired. "How dare you call me a jerk, Josephine?!"

"Gosh, stop call me Josephine!"

"But you call me jerk!"

"Just make up, then!" Amber said. "You need to know that Sunyoung is totally restless. She keeps thinking about you and here I am as her sister to ask your responsibility as a man."

Jonghyun sighed, his mind was in a mess.

"Please, she looks very miserable. She needs you, all she needs is you. You don't need to give her something fancy to apologize but talk to her, hug her, make her happy."

"Okay," Jonghyun said. "I'm going to talk to her tomorrow. Make sure she won't go anywhere."

"Good, I'll take your words. If you're not coming, I'll definitely kill you."

Then Jonghyun smacked Amber's arm, "just kill me, and I will haunt you, Josephine..."

 

.
---
.

 

What a noisy morning. The doorbell rang and its sound could be heard all over the mini-sized apartment. The sleepy leader immediately opened the main door as a short guy was standing behind it, held a white box with a bakery logo printed on.

"Morning, noona..." Jonghyun greeted politely.

"Oh, morning, Jonghyun-ah. Looking for Sunyoung, right? She's in her room, probably still sleeping since she stayed up till' three last night."

"Is that so? Can I go to her room?"

"Of course," Victoria approved his idea, made him felt a bit relief. "But promise me, don't ever make her sad anymore, Jonghyun-ah."

"I promise you, noona. Don't worry..." he smiled and immediately headed to Luna's room.

Jonghyun slowly twisted the doorknob, as the door opened he could see the silhouette of a girl who was sleeping soundly there. He moved closer toward the sleeping girl, her black hair. Sadness clearly showed from her face; she looked uneasy and her brows were furrowed.

"Good morning, sweetheart..." he whispered.

Luna squirmed and made a whimper sound. Perhaps, she felt annoyed that her precious sleep was disturbed.

Jonghyun grabbed her hand, held it tightly. He felt guilty after what had happened. If only he could turn back time, he wouldn't go with that Go Yerin so this kind of situation wouldn't happen. Luna just afraid that he might be leave her. She loved him too much, and Jonghyun supposed to felt appreciated by that.

"I'm sorry," he murmured. "I'm really sorry..."

Tears rolled down from Luna's closed eyes. Jonghyun knew that she wasn't sleeping, yet she didn't want face him. His thumb softly wiped her wet cheeks, then he leaned closer and a kiss was landed there.

"I'm not mad, I know I was wrong and please forgive me, Sunyoung-ah..."

Luna finally sat up and quickly hugged him.

"Oppa..."

"Hey, don't cry..."

"I'm sorry, oppa. I'm supposed to not yelled at you, I was too jealous that time and I know you're mad at me so please forgive me." she sobbed.

Jonghyun cupped her face, "no, darling. I am the one who need to apologize. I'm sorry, okay?"

"No no, it's me. It's my fault."

"Ssh, let's not talk about it anymore. You forgive me, and I do forgive you. Case closed." Jonghyun smiled. "Anyway, I bought this for you."

"What's that?" Luna curiously asked.

"Tah-daa~ yummy tiramisu for our Sunyoungie."

"Whoa," Luna said happily. "Thank you, oppa! It looks yummy, indeed."

"Here, try this." Jonghyun fed her a spoonful of tiramisu.

"Hmm, it's really delicious."

"Do you know why I bought this tiramisu?"

Luna raised her eyebrow, "why?"

"Because it represents our love, Sunyoung-ah."

"What do you mean of represent? I don't understand it."

Jonghyun pulled her closer, embraced her and let her head rested on his chest.

"Tiramisu made from lady fingers dipped in coffee and rum, then layered with mascarpone cheese, sugar, whipped cream and cocoa. Coffee and rum are bitter, but we can't make a delicious tiramisu without them. When we apply it on love, it means that love isn't always sweet and smooth; sometimes we need to pour additional taste like problem, misunderstanding, fight and quarrel to make it tastes good."

Luna smiled as she tightly hugged her boyfriend. She got a very good lesson and it was true—to proceeded a 'delightful' love, some bitter obstacles were needed.

"Hm, now I get it. After what happened to us, I realize that I love you even more."

"Yes, because a delightful love comes from its bittersweet taste." Jonghyun said and softly kissed her forehead. "I love you, Sunyoung."

"I love you too, oppa..."

 

 

 

A/N

For those who are confused, this story contains different pair on each chapter. I probably make another minstal later on Minho's birthday. Then, I'm gonna say thank you very much for subscribing and every comment you dropped here are my happiness :))

Well, i hope you enjoy this story and please tell me whether you like it or not on the comment bellow. See you on the next chapter, fellas! ^^