Chapter 2

Married Life Of Mr.&Mrs; Nam (Sequel of I Still Love You)

No POV

During lunch time…

 

‘Jiyeon?’you  furrowed her eyebrows.

Woohyun nodded while eating his lunch.

‘Your new partner for our company’s project?’ you asked again to make sure what she heard from Woohyun was right.

‘Yes baby.She’s my new partner’ Woohyun chuckled.

‘is she pretty?’

Woohyun smirked hearing his wife’s question. ‘what if I say yes?’

you’s heart suddenly sad and her expression on her face changed but she trying to control it not to let Woohyun realised but unfortunately Woohyun managed to see sadness on her face.

 

‘Don’t worry,we are just a partner.Not more than that.’ He continued to convinced his wife.He felt sorry for hurting her feeling.

 

you nodded and smiled at him,feeling relief after hear that statement from Woohyun.

‘Plus that,I love you so much and my heart already belonged to you.Remember?’ He shows wedding's ring on his ring finger which you also have one.

She smiled at him before holding his hand ‘I love you too Hyun’ she stared deeply into his eyes.

He cleared his throat before says ‘are you try to seduce me babe? Uhuh,not here not now’ Woohyun joking with smirked on his face. *you,don’t you know how much nervous I am right now staring at your most beautiful naturally hazel eyes?*

Then both of them burst into laughter and continued enjoying their lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun was sitting on the couch watching a movie while you was putting her cream on her face and hands infront of the mirror.

Suddenly Woohyun’s eyes  starring at her wife.She was wearing a red night gown with her hair tied like a bun.

‘What?’ you realised as Woohyun keeps starring at her and it makes her feel uncomfortable.

Woohyun shook his head and smiled but his eyes never stopped starring at her.

Then he stand up and went to you.He placed his both hands on you’s bare shoulders and his chin on her head after giving a quick kissed on her head.

Eventhough its already two months but you still nervous whenever Woohyun trying  to with his naughty behaviour/minded but however she loves the way he treat her because she can feel that she is too special to him.

‘why you wearing this y red gown tonight?’ He smirked.

‘Why? Can’t I?’ you smirked back. ‘I want to look y infront of my lovely husband so that he wont leave me for another woman…for Jiyeon perhaps’ She low her voice at her last statement.

Woohyun let out sighed ‘I heard that babe,I wont okay? I promise.’ He turned you ’s body just to let her see him. ‘Like I said before we are just a partner.I love you and that wont change anything’

you felt overwhelmed with what Woohyun just said.To his surprise,you kissed him on his lips and placed her hands around his neck and tightly hugged him.

‘Im glad to have you Hyun’ she said with tears in her voice.

Woohyun lifted her like a bridal style and gently placed her on the middle of their bed.

He continued kissing her deeply with full of love and desire.At the same time,you feel lust in Woohyun’s gentle hug and kissed him passionately back. Intense of making love has turn up their passion.

In the beautiful night,they continued expressing their love through actions and both of them engrossed in their desire.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys! :D how is it so far? for this chapter i want to make Woohyun and his wife sweet moment first.Maybe another next chapter there will be Jiyeon presence...MAYBE (still deciding on it) ^.^ 

Do Comment And Subscribe :D x [P/S: Sorry for my very bad use of English as it is my second language :)]