Average Girl's POV

My Drabbles Library

For Prompt Number 1-Flawless

Characters: Son Naeun and OCs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's anything in the world that suits to be called flawless, it would be Son Naeun.

She is that popular girl in school that everyone just can't help but admire. As far as I know, she's neither that proud spoiled brat nor is she those popular Mary-Sues type of girls that make everyone cringe in annoyance. She is so beautiful that she could stand out of the crowd just by wearing a plain t-shirt with a pair of jeans. Giving off a y and beautiful vibe without the need of showing any skin. Wonderful role model isn't she, showing girls that there's an alternative method to be beautiful without being showy.

Other than that, she is the head of the student council and is no doubt one of the best-talkers in school. 

Well, I'm the opposite of her. What can I do? I can only stand from afar and admire her. I want to get close to her, to know her personally, to be her best friend. Wait, am I getting these feelings just because I am only 'the average range' in school ranking? I guess I am obsessed in getting famous in school. So, the feelings about getting to know her personally isn't really sincere after all.

That infamous school nerd that got first in class isn't really amusing in my eyes, she looks so dull and colorless to me. I don't even want to have that thought about getting near her. She doesn't stink nor have a contagious disease. In my opinion, the only reason why I don't wish to even engage in a conversation with her is because of the aura she gives out.

Naeun gives off that positive energy which makes everyone feel that they would enjoy their moments with her. She gives off that spirit that she is a comedic and funny person. However, that school nerd that sits at the front in class, she gives off a totally different energy. As if during that duration which you have started a conversation with her will be painstakingly long and awkward. That's how every average girl with friends think so.

So, don't blame us for not talking to that nerd.

She looks unfriendly and cold, maybe a little stuck-up about her results too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 358

Okay, this is for the first prompt about flawlessness. I guess I really like the outcome of my drabble even though that's not what I had planned initially. I'm thinking in a POV of a average girl in school for this drabble. 

Hope you like it! Constructive criticism are always loved, comments too!

-Chey