we meet again.. but i don't have the same feelings

I've grown tired of you

it's been so long..... i hope your happy kris. my ex- husband, it's been 4 years. have you heard? i remarried.. my husband's name is kim youngju. we have built a life together and now, we have 2 kids. 1 boy and 1 girl.... kim jongshik and kim ara. kris... i miss you but i don't have the same feelings anymore.. mianhae.. jengmal mianhae..

i was walking with ara to her kindergarden. we were laughing too much and having fun to notice that someone has been eyeing us from afar. 

shinji: ara-ah..

ara: nae, umma?

shinji: be a good girl and make good friends. arraso?

ara: nae umma!

shinji: thats my girl. now go. hyejin is calling you.

ara: annyeong! umma!

shinji: jalga..

i waved her goodbye as i turn around. now the guy that i miss for the pass 4 years is in front of me. kris wu..

shinji: k-kris?

kris: olenmaniaya shinji-ah...

shinji: what are you doing here?

kris: that kid.... that is yours right?

shinji: kris... havent you heard? i remarried...

kris: but if i ask you to accept me back, will you?

shinji: no... i'm married and i already have kids. i'm leading a good life. i will accept you but only as a friend... okay?

kris: ohh... okay.

kris's pov

the woman that i loved... no, scratch that. that i still love is in front of me. leading a happy life,remarried and have kids. she was the only person that made me happy from time to time. but here i am... only as a friend. mianhae shinji-ah. saranghae. my love for you has never changed. i'm sorry for hurting you. the only thing that made me remember our good times, was the ring. the marriage ring that we both once shared. but now, it's only with me. this ring... that once symbolized our happiness, love and loyalty together, was now with me....