It was you

I've grown tired of you

I stepped in the pub. The music was blasting here and there. I then spotted someone that look like him. Kris? Is that him? Why is he with another girl? No, that's not kris. My husband wouldnt do something this disgusting. I looked around and then saw my friends waving at me. I walked over to them and fistbump them.

ailee: we missed you! Ever since you married kris, we never had the chance to be like this anymore!

jenna: yah! Ailee! She has a husband! 

Ailee: but still...

shinji: it's okay guys. I know that i was busy for the past few years. But its my duty.

jannifer: speaking of kris, isnt that him?

ailee: where?!

jannifer: there! Near the pole. He is making out with another girl!

shinji: no, no, no! That is definitely not him! Joltae andwae!

jannifer: andwae my foot! That is clearly him! I'm goona beat the hell out of him.

jannifer stood up and i did too. Soon, everyone did. We walked to kris that was now still busy kissing the girl. I pulled his shirt from the back, making him pull away.

kris: what the-. S-shinji -ah.

shinji: don't shinji me. What the hell are you doing?

kris: yeobo, i was uhh... I can explain.

shinji: really? What were you doing?! You are a married man! And youre married to me! What the he-

kris: shut up!

jenna: kris! You. Shut. Your. Mouth. Or do you want shinji to shut for you!

shinji: you know what kris? I'm done! Let's get a divorce! I had enough of your attitude! What happened to you? I never knew you were so low just to get girls in your pants. No wonder my parents first doubt you when you said that we were getting married. Oh.. And guess what? Starting tomorrow, i wouldn't be at home. Or should i call it prison? The house that we both shared, i'm moving out. I dont wanna remember how many girls have you done it with on that bed. Talking bout it already makes me sick!

i took my wedding ring off and threw it somewhere at the pub. I dont care anymore. All i know is that i was done with him. How could he? What did he think i was? A toy? No! I'm a woman for god sakes! I turned my back to him, so as well as my friends. I could hear him shout " this is the reason why i've grown tired of you! You always nag! " tears were threatening to fall down. I can't! I have to it in. There was it.. Kris.. You just blew every chance of getting me back!