One.

Exo Family!AU

"Hyung~~ Let's go buy Bubble Tea! Tao and I are craving for Bubble Tea since yesterday! You told Mama and Baba that you would take us to buy the Bubble Tea!" Sehun whines at Luhan's ear.

Luhan was busy playing GTA 5 on his PC that he just bought last week when Sehun enters his room whining about Bubble Tea.

"Sehun, I am busy at the moment. Go ask Lay or Chanyeol." Luhan said without taking his eyes off the screen. His hand were both busy clicking themouse and the keyboard.

"Hyung!!!" Sehun stomped his feet loudly.

"Aish, Sehun! You are so noisy!" Xiumin said as he enterd Luhan's room.

"Minseok-hyung! Let's gobuy Bubble Tea!" Sehun cringed.

"No, no, no!" Xiumin pointed with his index finger. "I have to go to somewhere else, Sehun. Luhan, go get ready now. It's about time. I don't want any of them to wait for us." Xiumin urges Luhan.

At first Luhan looked really blur and have no idea but later he gets what Xiumin actually means. He shutdown his PC and get up from his seat to get ready. 

"I will tell Baba and Mama about this! Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung are going to abandoned us!" Sehun trying to blackmail his eldest brothers.

"Sehun, just go find Baekhyun or Chanyeol to bring you and Tao to the Bubble Tea stall. Go, go, go!" Xiumin chased Sehun from Luhan's room.

 

 

"Lay! Lay! Zhang Yi Xing! Where are you?!" Luhan shouted from the living room.

"Lay hyung already went out to meet his friends." Kyungsoo suddenly popped out from the kitchen with a spatula in his hand.

"What?! That brat! Sneakier than us." Luhan scoofed.

"Kyungsoo what are you doing in the kitchen?!" Xiumin asked.

"Cooking~" Kyungsoo grins widely.

"Err, I thought Mama told you to stay away from the kitchen while they are away from home?" Luhan reprimanded DO.

"But, I am hungry." Kyungsoo gives an excuse.

"It's okay Luhan. Kyungsoo, you can cook as long as you don't get the kitchen on fire, okay?" Xiumin said.

Kyungsoo quickly nodded with a wide smile forming on his face.

"Now Kyungsoo, Luhan and I are going out to do some study group. Tell Baekhyun that he is incharge since Lay are not here." Xiumin is like giving an order to Baekhyun through Kyungsoo.

"Okay. Bye bye Minseok hyung! Bye bye Luhan hyung!" Kyungsoo waves cutely to Luhan and Minseok.

 

 

"Take me and Tao to go buy Bubble Tea!!" Sehun knocks Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol's room repeatedly.

"We want Bubble Tea!! Tao added while kicking their door.

"Yahhhh!" Baekhyun shouted to Tao and Sehun as soon as he opens the door slightly not wanting Tao or Sehun see what they actually do inside the room.

"We want Bubble Tea! We want to go out!!" Both Tao and Sehun screams in unison.

"We're busy!" Baekhyun said.

"Baba and Mama told us that we can't go without any of hyungs, so take us now!!" Tao said.

"It's Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung who promised Baba and Mama to take you guys out not us, so go find them!" Baekhyun said while trying to close the door but Sehun and Tao stopped him.

"They told us to find you guys!" Sehun stated.

"No way! We are busy! Go find Lay hyung!" Baekhyun said while trying to close the door once again but the two tall giant maknae are blocking him making it's hard for him to close the door.

"Zitao! Sehun! Don't you understand that we are busy?!" Chanyeol appeared behind Baekhyun but only half of his face can be seen. "Go tell Luhan and Minseok hyung that we are busy. Or go get Lay hyung to bring you guys there!"

"But--" Kyungsoo appeared in between Tao and Sehun suddenly. "Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung and Lay hyung already went out. Minseok hyung said that Baekhyun hyung is incharged now."

"WHAT?!" Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol almost shouted feeling unbelievable that all their eldest hyungs already left them to have fun.

"Hyung, where is my game consoles?" Kai popped out of nowhere.

Kai walks passed through Sehun and Tao and pushed Baekhyun's door easily when Baekhyun is unaware. The door room is now wide opened exposing that Chen  is on the bed doing something with many stuffed toys around him with scissors, needle and thread. Some of the synthetic cotton fibre and wool inside the toys are already scattered around the floor.

"Chen hyung! That belongs to Baba!" Sehun pointed at one of the stuffed toys that already broken.

"Oh !" Chanyeol slowly cursed.

"No! We didn't do anything!" Chen quickly pulled out the blanket trying to cover the Beagle line actual project inside the room.

"We are going to report this to Baba! Let Baba punished you guys! Tao go get my handphone! Let's call Baba!" Sehun ordered Tao.

"Chanyeol! What are you doing! Go stop Tao!" Chen said to Chanyeol when he saw Tao already running away. Chanyeol quickly got his words and run after Tao.

"Hyung, why did you--" Kyungsoo was speechless looking at the messy room.

"Hyung, why did you guys tear off Baba's collection?!" Kai said pointing at the stufffed toys.

"Kai, Kyungsoo. It's not like what you guys think." Chen nervously said.

"We should tell Baba about this, hyung!" Sehun whispered to Kai and Kyungsoo but enough to let Baekhyun and Chen heard him too.

"No. Sehun! Don't you dare! Or I will kill you!" Baekhyun said while glaring at Sehun.

Sehun mocked Baekhyun with sticking his tongue out when he saw Baekhyun was glaring at him.

"Yah! You come here!" Baekhyun shouted when Sehun already take a few steps away from that room with a mischiveous look that Baekhyun understood that if he did not stop Sehun, he, Chen and Chanyeol will be dead.

"Tao!! Where is the phone?" Sehun shouted when he saw Tao is struggling on the floor with Chanyeol on top of Tao trying to stopped him from calling Kris.

"Sehun, catch this!" Tao throw the phone toward Sehun's direction.

Sehun managed to catched the handphone in his hand but Baekhyun is so near to him and was about to catch him too. Sehun jump on the couch and spread his  arms high up in the air so that Baekhyun who is shorter than him won't reached him. Sehun hardly scroll to the list to search for his Baba Kris' name.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun jumps on the couch too trying to reached for the handphone to stopped Sehun.

Chanyeol joins in to help Baekhyun. Baekhyun tucked on Sehun's shirt on the other side and also Chanyeol hugged Sehun's waist from behind to pull him down. Tao get up from the floor and try to pull Baekhyun away from Sehun.They stick together and keeppulling each other while Sehun tried to kick Chanyeol and Baekhyun with his feet. Chen showed up in the living room and saw his comrades struggling to snatched Sehun's phone away from him so he decided to help. Chen clearly see how Tao trying to pulled Baekhyun away from Sehun so he sneakily squeezed his small body in between Baekhyun and Tao and help to get rid Tao from Baekhyun. Chen managed to grabbed a cushion and hit Tao repeteadly.

"Kai! Help me drag Chanyeol hyung away from me!" Sehun shouted as soon as he saw Kai and Kyungsoo in the living room too. 

Kyungsoo tried to stop Kai from joining the fight but being obedient to Sehun because he already nodded when Sehun asked him to, Kai sneaked behind Chanyeol and tried to push him away from Sehun's waist. Kai hit Chanyeol from behind with his own hands. Chanyeol groaned in pain but still not letting go of Sehun.

"Let go of me!!" Sehun screams.

"No! You dropped the phone first!" Chanyeol said.

"I am going to click the 'call' button now!" Sehun threatened them although he himself can't clearly see his handphone's screen.

"Guys, you better stop this." Kyungsoo who stands far away from them speaks out but no is listening to him.

"I'm ho-- What are you guys doing?!!!!!!!!" Lay shouted from the front door when he saw almost all of his dongsaengs were standing on the couch struggling pushing and pulling each other. He passed all the things he bought to Kyungsoo who was the first person that noticed him.

None of Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, Sehun, Chen and even Kai listened or even noticed Lay was there. Lay tried to stopped them but they are too stubborn.

"Okay fine!" Lay growled. He back off and take out his handphone from his pocket. "Hello, Baba?" He speaks loudly so that all of them can hear it.

"Baba?" Baekhyun stopped and look at Lay who have his own handphone at his ear.

Baekhyun trying hard to get out from the fight but because it was too cramped on each side, he suddenly tripped himself on his way trying to free himself. His tripping has caused him to accidentally pulled on Sehun's shirt and Sehun become unstable and when Baekhyun was falling down over Chen and Tao who are behind him, Sehun also fall down on top Baekhyun and dragged along Kai and Chanyeol. They're all on top of each other on the floor groaning in painful.

"Luhan, didn't I told you to bring along the GTA 5?" Xiumin nagged to Luhan when both of them entering the house. Still didn't noticed what happened to their dongsaeng. "Why didn't you bring it along! We're wasting our time returning to home to---" Xiumin was left speechless when he saw all of his dongsaeng were all on the floor except Lay and Kyungsoo who stands there watching the others. The living room was in total messed like somebody just robbed them.

"What the hell are you guys thinking you're doing?!" Luhan almost get mad.

"Aaaaaa, look what you have done Baekhyun hyung!" Sehun hit Baekhyun's arm. "My phone screen cracked!!" He wails.

"It's not my fault! It's your fault!" Baekhyun iritatedly said.

"Baekhyun, what happened?" Luhan strictly asked.

"Why did you asked me?!"

"Because you were incharged!" Luhan said.

"Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung! Why did you guys leave them? Where did you guys go?! Baba and Mama told that you guys are incharged not Baekhyun!" Lay started to nag.

"Do not nagged at us Yixing. You sneakily went outside without asking our permission!" Xiumin pointed.

"I went out to buy Sehun and Tao's bubble tea!" Lay pointed at the plastic bag that Kyungsoo was holding all the time.

"Lay hyung~~" Sehun cried and hug Lay's waist. "You are the best hyung ever! None of them would accompany me and Tao!" Sehun pouted.

"You spoiled brat! Because you and Tao stupid bubble tea, it have lead to all of this." Chanyeol said reffering to what just had happened.

"You guys promised Baba and Mama yesterday that you would bring us to buy Bubble Tea but today none of you guys care to bring us--" Tao was complaining but stopped by Chen who throws a cushion to him.

"Shut up! Your voice is annoying!" Chen said.

"Yahh!" Tao screamed and throw back the cuchion to Chen but it hit Baekhyun's head.

"Yah, Tao!" Baekhyun glares at Tao.

"Hey, hey enough!" Xiumin tried to stop them from fighting again.

"It's hyung fault though!" Chanyeol said.

"Minseok hyung, Luhan hyung! The Beagle line hyung did something to Baba's stuffed toys collection." Sehun reported Beagle line major crime.

"We are not! We are experimenting!" Chen quickly opposed.

"They even took my game consoled!" Kai added after awhile being silent.

"That is why I told Baba and Mama not to trust you guys to be incharged. Look what happened. You neglected them and all of this happened." LAy pointed at Xiumin and Luhan.

"Yah!" Luhan grabbed Lay's collar. 

"Hey, Luhan! Calm down!" Xiumin pulled Luhan away from Lay.

"Oh! Mama video-calling!" Kyungsoo put down all the stuffed he was holding and grabbed the iPad before anyone could stopped him. He pressed the 'answer' button and yes, Kris and Suho are on the screen. "Baba!! Mama" Kyungsoo innocently and happily waves at Kris and Suho.

"Hello Kyungsoo! Where are your brothers?" Suho smiles widely not knowing what actually happened.

"There." Kyungsoo said while turning the iPad at the living room exposing the messy living room with the rest of his brothers that just had fight among them.

"Oh my God!" Suho almost scream. "What happened?! We just left you not more than 48 hours and look what happened?!"

"Mama!! Baba!!" Sehun's whining voice calling out for Suho and Kris.

"Someone stop him before he reveals everything!" Chanyeol said.

"Stop Kyungsoo too, Luhan hyung!" Chen said to Luhan making all of them realizing that they are in danger. 

Lay quickly hug Sehun from behind and pull him away before he could reached Kyungsoo and take the iPad and reported everything to Kris and Suho meanwhile Luhan hastily snatched the iPad from Kyungsoo and immediately pressed the off button of the iPad.

 

 

"Suho, They already hang up!" Kris said when Suho still calling out for their children's name over the iPad.

"Kris, look what happened when we left them alone! I told you we shouldn't come here along. One of should stay at home and guard them! Look at them now, fighting over each other. Not even Luhan or Xiumin can stopped them." Suho starts nagging at Kris.

"So what? Boys do fight. It's normal." Kris just shrugged. 

"What? Normal? What if the fight and breaks all their body parts and bleeding and--"

"Ahh, They will be fine. Don't worry! Let's just go to sleep, okay? I'm sleepy." Kris said while switching off the lamp.

Suho just groaned knowing that it is no used arguing with Kris when he is already sleepy. He get on the bed and pull the blanket over him. Suddenly Suho heard Kris phone vibrates as alert for iicoming text message. Suho saw how Kris groaned before grabbing his phone and read the text message with his eyes are half opened. But suddenly Kris widened his eyes and look at Suho before get off the bed.

"What is wrong?" Suho asked Kris.

Kris groaned in frustration and throw his phone on the bed. Suho took the phone and read the message. It was from Sehun.

'Baba, Beagle-line hyungs destroys your stuffed toys collection'

 

 


pardon my grammar mistakes.