Gerberas

Gerberas

 

 
~ Gerberas are usually sent to cheer someone up ~
 
Couple: Wonder Girls' Sohee and EXO's Luhan
 
Sohee walked into the lecture hall and took a seat beside her best friend Hyelim.
 
"Morning Sohee." Said Hyelim.
 
Sohee nodded and sent a smile towards her best friend. Sohee got out her laptop and continued doing her report that she had started last night. Hyelim glanced at her best friend, Sohee was a girl of few words. Sohee didn't speak much, but whenever she did, it was usually important and useful. Sohee usually had a smile on a her face, but today she wore a small frown. Hyelim shook her head and went back to her work, while they waited for their lecturer.
 
After class...
Hyelim headed to another lecture hall as she had another class, but Sohee was done for the morning. Her next class was at three in the afternoon. Sohee decided to head to the school garden for some peace as quiet. 
 
Sohee sat down on one of the benches and laid her head on the table. Sohee closed her eyes, until she heard someone place something in front of her. Sohee opened her eyes and saw a bouquet. Sohee blinked until she saw her friend Luhan behind the bouquet.
 
"Lim said that you were kind of down, I thought that these Gerberas might cheer you up." Grinned Luhan.
 
Sohee gave a small smile, "Thanks."
 
Sohee picked up the bouquet and smelled it. 
 
"Well, I have to go for my next class. I'll catch you later." Said Luhan, getting up to leave.
 
Sohee nodded and got out her laptop. She searched for Gerberas. Sohee found out that Gerberas hold the meaning of cheerfulness and are usually sent to cheer people up. Sohee gave a small smile and asked the university florist for a pink rose. Sohee walked towards the cafeteria to get some food. She passed by the lockers and slipped the pink rose and a note in the holes of Luhan's locker, knowing that he knew what they meant.
 
After his class, Luhan headed to his locker with his friend, Lay. Luhan stared at the flower curiously before opening his locker. He saw the note that Sohee has slipped in and smiled.
 
Thanks for the flowers, here's one in return.
 
~Sohee~
 
Luhan smiled, he did know what pink roses meant. Pink roses symbolise thankfulness and appreciation. Luhan was glad to know that Sohee appreciated their friendship. 
 
~ Pink roses symbolise thankfulness and appreciation ~