Christmas Wish

My Christmas wish this year

It was again a beautiful day, I turned stirred a bit because of noise, I opened my eyes and tried to get used to the light coming through the thin curtains from my dorm, it wasn't a big room, just two beds, one for my roommate who was making all the noise and my bed, a huge closet, make up Table some pictures here and there.

My roommate who is also my best friend looked a bit annoyed at me. " isn't it time you wake up." I groan once and turn around again and close my eyes, my best friend Sha Ra sighs softly, and then I heard her chuckle softly, but this was another sort chuckle, this was a scary one. " I'll tell Ryeowook and Kyuhyun that they don't have to wait for us then." And with saying that one name she had me jumping out bed. Ryeowook was her boyfriend, but Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun is the best friend from Ryeowooks, and I was madly in love with him. " Nooo!! I'll hurry I promise." I heard her chuckle again, and then her phone went off, I looked shocked at Sha Ra, Sha Ra shake her head softly, and pick up the phone.

 

I immediately knew it was Ryeowook, when Sha Ra had him on the phone she always acted cute. ‘’Ah oppa! You guys are already leaving?’’ My eyes shoot wide open, and I had to bite my lips, or else I would have screamed andwea! Sha Ra turned her head towards me, and she laughs softly, and I knew at that moment that she was making a joke, I stick my tongue out at her once, and rushed towards the bathroom, took a fast shower, and dried myself and hurried with dressing myself.

 

I knew Sha Ra was already done and waiting for me, she stood by the door, her feet tapped lightly on the ground, I rushed towards her, and took an apple for on the way towards school. ‘’Alright I’m done, let’s go!’’ I heard Sha Ra whisper softly.’’ Yes finally.’’ I dragged her behind me outside, and searched around for Ryeowooks oppa car, when I spotted it, I drag Sha Ra towards it, but a little slower this time, when we arrived, I slowly let go of Sha Ra, and I suddenly felt a bit shy.

 

I knew Sha Ra was going to sit at the front with Wookie, so I had to sit in the backseat with Kyuhyun oppa. I look up with pleading eyes, and met the eyes from Sha Ra who looked amused and worried at the same time at me.

 

‘’Get in Ky or else were going to get late.’’ At that moment I didn’t really care, but I knew she was going to nag me all day long, so I had no other choice then to get in the car. I opened the car, and my eyes didn’t dare to look for his yet, I first looked at Ryeowook oppa, and slowly my eyes drifted off towards Kyukyun, his eyes were closed, I took a sigh from relieve, but when I sighed from relieve his eyes popped open, and he directly looked into my eyes. My eyes looked down and I felt my face heat up, and I bowl a little to not show my embarrassed face. ’’Good morning Oppa.’’ He nodded a little, and he closed his eyes again, this time I sighed again, but now it wasn’t from relieve, it was kind of sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrived at school

 

I got fast out the car, and gave Sha Ra and Wookie some privacy, Kyuhyun followed behind me, and he nodded once at me, and then he disappeared, I sighed softly again, and I knew it shouldn’t feel painful, I had to get used to the fact he was always so cold towards me by now. Sha Ra got out of the car after five minutes, and she linked our hands, it was her way of comforting me, she smiles softly and waited before Ryeowook leave the car too, Ryeowook looked at me and smiles softly, but I saw pity flashing in his eyes, he was sorry for me, that his friend was so cold towards me, he wasn’t sure why either, normally he was a bit distant towards people, but with me it’s complete different.

 

Ryeowook dashed of somewhere and Sha Ra placed her attention back  on me." Are you alright?" I lifted my eyebrow and acted like I had no idea where she was talking about, she shake her head once and changed the subject for me. We slowly stroll trough the school hallway and Sha Ra let go of my arm, so we both could get our things from our locker, when I looks inside I smiles softly, it was a Christmas card from one of our classmates.

 

In a week the best Holliday ever is coming, Christmas, Christmas is filled with laughing, presents, family. But my Christmas is going to be lonely, and I know for sure that the present I asked for this year won't happen, I turn my head a little towards Sha Ra and sighs softly, this going to be a very lonely Christmas for me, and no one know, my parents think I spend my Christmas with Sha Ra,but she is going on a vacation with Ryeowook and Sha Ra think I spend it with my parents, a soft chuckle escaped my mouth, it's somehow funny.

 

The first bell rang, I took a deep breath and placed the books I needed in my empty bag and close my locker and walk slowly towards Sha Ra. " Sherry are you ready?" Sha Ra looked up at me, she nodded softly and close her locker and we started to walk to our first class together.

 

End of the day

 

I was tapping with my feet softly on the ground, was a habit I copied from Sha Ra, just one minute left and we would have survive another school day, and I would see Kyuhyun again, just that one person brought a smile on my face. The bell rang and I jump up, stuff everything in my bag and dragged Sha Ra with me who was still stuffing her schoolbooks in her bag. " Yah! Ky my schoolbooks." Everyone in the class was watching us with an amused face, but Sha Ra was annoyed, I know I would get nagged a lot on my way home.

 

 

Arriving at the school ground, I looked around eagerly with a still annoyed Sha Ra next to me, she was complaining how her school papers are wrinkled, when I heard Ryeowook yell Sha Ra’s name, I turned my head slowly and looked at Ryeowook, he had a friendly smile on his face, and he was walking with another friend of him, Eunhyuk, a friend Sha Ra was also very close with. ‘’Annyeong! My name is Lee Hyuk jea, but you can call me Eunhyuk.’’ He said polity while looking at me, I smile once at him and nods softly.

 

It’s true I haven’t see him yet, I started this school at the begin of this year, so I don’t know much people yet. ‘’it’s nice meeting you Eunhyuk, my name is Lee Kymin.’’ He returned my smile, and then he turned his attention towards Sha Ra, and I was kind of glad he did, I’m not so good with meeting new people. Sha Ra, Euunhyuk and Ryeowook talked for a while, while I just stood there and listened, and answered any questions they asked me, but other than that, I was quiet. After ten minutes we heard someone else yelled Ryeowook’s name, I wasn’t in the mood too look who it was, when I suddenly felt someone pinch my arm, I looked to my left and I saw Sha Ra pointing at someone with her head, when I turned my head and followed her direction, my eyes widened Kyuhyun was coming our way.

 

 

‘’Hii you guys, sorry you guys had to wait for me.’’ I was still eyeing him, so I wasn’t really in a position to answer him, but of course I didn’t mind at all to wait for him. ‘’No of course no problem at all.’’ Sha Ra said, and I was glad she was the first one to speak up. ‘’But I have to apologize, I can’t join you guys today, I still have to finish some papers, and the teacher is helping me with a project we have to do.’’ When he said he wasn’t able to join us, I fell my mood fell down fast, and I was suddenly really gloomy, I felt two pairs of eyes looking at me, and I tried to keep my face as normal as possible, but I knew, I wasn’t again in a position to answer him.

 

 

‘’Oh really what a shame, but we understand, let’s go another time alright?’’ He nodded once and said his goodbye and without looking back he rushed back into the school, I sighed softly, and keep looking down, I felt rejected on an way. ‘’Let’s go home Kymin.’’ I nodded once, and getting in the car and put on my seatbelt while waiting for Ryeowook to drive off towards Sha Ra and mine house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four days later

 

It was two days before Christmas, and Sha Ra was already busy packing her bags, I just sat on the couch watching her, while she was rushing from the one room to the other room, I shook my head amused once. ‘’How long are you staying away? A whole year or so?’’ I laugh softly, and Sha Ra who just walked into the living room glared once at me, and then went back to stuffing her suitcase. How it looked like right now, she needed to bring an extra suitcase with her, she loved shopping, and I’m sure there isn’t any room left in her suitcase anymore for anything new.

‘’When are you going to your parents?’’ I looked confused at her once, and then I remember I told her I was spending my Christmas with my family. ‘’Oh just on Christmas morning, they don’t live that far away from here.’’ She looked at me once, like she was not believing me, and I felt guilty for lying to her, but I knew she would be worried about me if she knew I was going to spend my Christmas holiday alone, so I had to lie.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One day before Christmas

 

Just a hour is left and Sha Ra was going to leave for her vacation with Ryeowook, and I really tried to act happy for her, but I am going to miss her a lot, and I don’t know much other people around yet, and I didn’t really needed other people, Sha Ra was my best friend, we are like sisters. ‘’Ah I’m going to miss you.’’ Sha Ra smiled softly, and I saw something sparkle in her eyes. ‘’You’re not going to cry are you.’’ She rub her eyes and shook her head. ‘’No I wasn’t.’’ I laughs softly and approach her to give her a hug. ‘’So excited isn’t it? Your first vacation with Ryeowook isn’t it.’’ She nodded eagerly and I chuckled softly, she looked like a puppy in love when she talked about Ryeowook.

 

‘’Ah! Sherry unnie! Wookie oppa just arrived.’’ Sha Ra rushed out her room, towards the window where I was standing, and she was bouncing up and down, I placed my hands on her shoulders. ‘’sheesh calm down will you.’’ Sha Ra chuckled softly and then she tried to stop bouncing, but how much she tried, she was just too excited. ‘’Go get your suitcase before he leave without you.’’ Sha Ra looked shocked at me, and I stick my tongue at her, she laughed and rushed back to her room, and was getting her suitcase, you really could hear she have her suitcase with her, poor walls and doors, everywhere she bumped her suitcase against. I sighs softly and shook my head again softly, it’s really a miracle this house is still standing with the two of us.

 

Sha Ra had her suitcase standing in the hallway, everything was save again, and she rushed back to give me a big hug, I felt suddenly so lonely, I placed a smile on my face while looking at her. ‘’Go have fun!’’ She nodded once, gave me one last hug and she run towards the hallway, put on her shoes and took her suitcase and rushed outside, when I heard the door fell closed behind her, I felt so sad, and lonely, I even felt my eye prickle a bit. I took one deep breath and waved at Sha Ra and Ryewook, who were fighting with the big suitcase from Sha Ra, it look like it wasn’t going to fit in the small car from Ryeowook, it made me laugh a little, after finely five minutes Ryeowook got the suitcase in the car, they waved for the last time, got in the car and drove off.

 

 

Christmas day

 

It was already late in the evening, my parents called and asked me how my day was going, and of course I told a lot of lies, not long after Sha Ra called me, and told me she had a present lying under the tree for me, I looked for it, and it was a beautiful friendship necklace when I opened the present, I told her also lies. I wasn’t really in the mood to make something to eat, and I just suddenly wanted to go out, I put on my sweater and my jacket and went out.

 

It was a cold day, and the street where really empty, you saw some people walking here and there, families visiting other family members, and you saw drunk people, I tried to avoid them as best as I could, they scared me a little. I was walking for five minutes when I saw a small restaurant, it looked really cozy, and the price wasn’t that expensive, so my curiosity won, and I walked inside the restaurant.

 

When I walked past a table, there was a boy sitting who looked very familiar, I walked closer and then I saw who it was, my mouth popped open, and I slowly walked towards his table. ‘’Oppa?’’ The guy at the table looked up at me.’’ Kymin! Lee Kymin what are you doing here?’’ It let me smile to find someone who I know. ‘’I live here close by, and what about you oppa?’’ The guy before me looked up at me, and let me tell you he became really handsome, Donghae oppa and I we grew up together and where really close, but he moved to New York three years ago and I haven’t heard of him anymore after.

 

 ‘’Oh! I’m going to take some pictures, I got a job to take pictures on Korean Schools.’’ I nodded softly and looked around once and then back at his table. ‘’Oppa? Are you alone?’’ He nodded sadly and it made me chuckle, he looked so funny when he tried to act cute. ‘’You could join me if you want?’’ He looked at me hopefully with a smile on his face, I nodded once and sat down before him. And we talked the whole night and I wasn’t alone anymore.

 

But still deep down I hoped my wish would come true, I hope Santa clous found me a very good girl this year. Before I arrived at this restaurant I found a wishwell and I wished that Kyuhyun would see me more than just the friend of Ryeowook’s girlfriend, I just wished he would talk more freely with me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Christmas holliday

 

Sha Ra just arrived two days ago, and she was all happy and sunshine and rainbows, it annoyed me sometimes, but I spend a lot of time talking with Donghae oppa on the phone, and of course although I was annoyed sometimes, I was really happy Sha Ra was back home again, she told me all about her lovely dovely moments with Wookie oppa. Tomorrow everything was ending, and school was starting again, and I wasn’t really all to happy, but when I thought about Kyuhyun oppa it made me want tomorrow to come faster.

The next morning, I was already up early, I was kind of excited to see Kyuhyun oppa again, I was all showered and dressed and everything, I even made breakfast, when I heard the door from Sha Ra slowly open, she peaked outside and she was holding something in her head. I cocked my head a bit to the right while eyeing her curious. ‘’Unnie! What are you doing?’’ She looked shocked at me, she opened once and closed it again, she placed the lamp she was holding back and looked annoyed at me. ‘’Yah! I thought you were a thief or something.’’ I looked amused at her and bursted out laughing.

 

‘’A … A thief   … You thought I was a thief? Since when is a thief cooking while robbing a house.’’ She looked more annoyed at me, and she sighs softly, and I was holding my belly, it was hurting was all the laughing. ‘’ Pabo!’’ She stick her tongue out at me, and leave her room, to sit at the table. ‘’ I’m not used to you cooking.’’ I nodded softly and knew what she was talking about.

 

‘’I know but I thought it would be nice if I cook for you once.’’ She smiled happily and she took a bite from the eggs rolls I just made for her, and she was mumbling mhhh, while she stuffed full. I shook my head a bit and started to join her and started to taste my rolls, and to tell you the truth they were delicious.

 

 

After a half hour Sha Ra was also ready to leave for school, I packed our bags with lunch and slowly walked towards the hallway, Sherry unnie was already waiting for me, I put on my shoes and followed her outside, towards my car, we didn’t use it a lot, because most of the time Wookie oppa picked us up, I placed myself after the steering wheel, and waited till Sha Ra was sitting.

 

We arrived five minutes later at school, and I parked my car, and got out, took our bags and waited before Sherry stepped out too, and locked the door, I sighs softly and walked towards the field, we were having P.E for our first class, we walked towards the locker room and dressed our self, while some girls were gossiping about a hot guy walking around our school, I shook my head a little, and walked outside and waited for Sherry, when she step out we walked towards the field and waited for the teacher. While we waited I saw a guy walking and talking pictures from everything around him, and he somehow looked familiar, but before I could spend attention to it.  Someone screamed. ‘’Oh my gosh! The guys are joining us today too.’’ I looked up immediately, and it was true, the guys just arrived at the field, Sherry unnie was smiling brightly at Wookie oppa, I was smiling too at Kyuhyun oppa, but he wasn’t paying attention to it.

 

After five minutes the teacher finally arrived and he said we were going to play basketball, my luck I was teamed up with Sha Ra, Kyuhyun and Wookie Oppa, and I was happy with basketball, I knew Sha Ra unnie was really good. After ten minutes of playing I got the ball in my hand, I wanted to pass it too wookie oppa, when so girl came running towards me and pushed me aside, and I saw the ground coming closer and I fell and I saw black for a moment, I heard someone scream my name before I passed out.

 

When I woke up I was still lying on the field, but the weirdest thing is, Donghae oppa was hovering above me.. ’’Sher! Are you alright.’’ Sha ra was looking worried at me, and Donghae slowly helped me up, when I look around me, Kyuhyun oppa was looking a bit mad at me, and it kind of hurt, he was mad, and looked like he was mad on me, he wasn’t even worried but mad.

 

‘’I’m sorry.’’

 

People looked confused at me. ‘’Because the game stopped because of me.’’ Everyone was looking amused, some even shook their heads. But my eyes where focused only at one person. ‘’Ky are you alright?’’ I turned my attention on Sherry unnie, and she was looking really worried at me, I smile a reassuring smile at her. ‘’Neh unnie! I’m fine don’t worry.’’ But then I remember that Donghae was standing next to me. ‘’Oppa! What are you doing here?’’ Everyone looked confused from me towards Donghae oppa and then back towards me. ’’You know him Ky?’’ I looked at Sherry unnie and nodded softly. ‘’Neh! Donghae oppa and I grew up together.’’ I heard someone make a annoyed sound, and when I turned to look at the person it was Kyuhyun oppa who was walking away from the field.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First date

 

The day I passed out on the field, was the last day I really saw Kyuhyun oppa, the rest of the months what passed by, he ignored me, and I felt really bad the first few weeks, but when I felt down Donghae oppa was there to cheer me up again, and I finally find out why he visit Korea, because he told me he always have liked me and he wanted me to give him a change, and at first I didn’t want to think about oppa as more as friends, but over the weeks and even months we became closer, and today we were having our first date.

 

I just walked in the school hallway and slowly walked towards my next class, Sha Ra was already waiting for me, she was bouncing on her chair because she was excited I was having my first date. ‘’Oh my I still can’t believe it.’’ She looked a bit dreamy and I chuckled softly. ‘’You never told me, you knew someone so hot.’’ It made me laugh and I looked amused at her. ‘’ Well me either, he wasn’t so hot when he was younger.’’ She chuckles and the school bell rang and that meant the end of the day, I stood up fast, and most of the time it was me dragging unnie with me, this time it was the another way around, Sherry unnie was dragging me.

 

When I arrived outside Ryeowook was already waiting before his car, but someone was standing next to him, and somehow my heart beat faster and faster, and then I knew who it must be. ‘’Annyoengg!’’ Ryeowook nodded, but kyuhyun oppa ignored me complete, and it made me furious somehow. ‘’Ky let’s go shall we.’’ I turn my attention towards Sherry unnie and nodded softly. We got into the car, kyuhyn and me in the back seat but we were both sitting both on the other side of the car.

 

When we arrived Ryeowook oppa turned to me, and he smiles encouraging. ‘’Have fun today.’’ I smiled brightly and nodded, I knew I couldn’t let my happy mood get spoiled because of him. ‘’Gomowa oppa I will.’’ Kyuhyun looked at Wookie while ignoring me. ‘’Is something going to happen tonight?’’ It made me more annoyed and furious, why didn’t he ask me that. ‘’ Yess Kymin is going on a date today.’’ Kyuhyn looked annoyed suddenly and I just wanted to hit him. I took a deep breath and turn my attention back on Wookie oppa. ‘’By oppa.’’ He waved at me once and drove of when Sherry unnie and I got out of the car, but I couldn’t relax Sherry unnie was dragging me inside our house.

 

Later that evening

 

I was ready, Sherry unnie spent the whole time on me, she wanted to do my make-up and my hair and such, my still was hurting from hours sitting down, but after a while I really looked stunning, it looked like magic and I was really happy, I hugged her once, when she almost kicked me out the house when it was time for our date. We should take a bite at the restaurant we meet on Christmas day, and I was really exciting, and my belly did flutter a bit when I thought about Donghae oppa, he was friendly, he was kind and had a warm heart.

 

When I arrived at the restaurant he was already waiting for me, he was properly dressed and he looked hot, I arrived at the table, and wasn’t sure what to do next, hug him yes or no, and it suddenly felt a bit awkward between us, I keep looking down, and he chuckled softly and luckily he got the hit and he started to speak up first. ‘’You really look beautiful.’’ I felt my face heat up, but I still looked up at him and smiles sweetly at him. ‘’Thank you! You look really stunning this evening too.’’ He smiles proudly and he stood up to help me sit down on the chair, I bowled once and tapped with my feet lightly under the table, I was so nervous and excited, I couldn’t even look him in his eyes.  

 

A hour later and our date went pretty while, we catches up the three years he moved away, we just talked about all kinds of things, but when Donghae oppa suddenly moved closer, I felt a little panic, I wasn’t ready for this yet, and when a few words left his lips I felt myself looking shocked at him. ‘’What?’’ He looked a bit taken back. He smirked a little and it kind of scared me, I haven’t seen this side of him ever, and he frighten me a little. ‘’Oppa your joking right.’’  He shook his head and moved even closer. ‘’Oh come on! You know we are made for each other.’’ I shook my head a little. ‘’I don’t even know you oppa, how in the freaking world could I marry you.’’ He started to feel annoyed, I saw it, and it really made me scared and worried, why was he acting like this, he placed his hands on my shoulders, and it hurt, he was digging his nails in my arms. And without thinking I screamed one name .

 

‘’Kyuhyn oppa save me..’’

 

He looked furious at me, but deep in his eyes there was amusement, he let go of me, and it still hurt where he held me, he was getting up, and I saw this as my only chance and I ran, without looking back I ran out the restaurant, I ran and ran, I wasn’t even aware that it was raining. I ran and keep running, I slip once and fell down on the ground, but I wasn’t aware of the pain, or the blood what was dripping along my leg, I just had a lot of feelings, and I still couldn’t believe it, we were having a nice first date, and then he changed.

 

I finally arrived at a bus station and I place myself down on one of the bench and just stared before me, I wasn’t aware of my surroundings, so I didn’t knew the bussed didn’t drive anymore. After ten minutes waiting, I finally got up and started to walk again, I didn’t care I was wet, I didn’t know I was crying, I wasn’t even sure where I was walking, when I heard someone call my name. When I look up, I was confused the only person around me, was a guy under an umbrella, when I walk closer and looked under the umbrella, my heart almost stopped.

 

It was no one other than Kyuhyun oppa, he looked annoyed like he always did when he looked at me, and it made me look down, I couldn’t face him, I didn’t feel any more rain pouring on me, and I was aware that Kyuhyun oppa was closer now. ‘’How was your date?’’ I chuckle softly, I was wet and dirty and he asked about my date. ‘’’It was perfect really.’’ I hear Kyu chuckle softly. ‘’Really? Why are you looking like this then.’’ It was my turn to chuckle, I tripped on my way home. He laughed softly and then he nodded. ‘’So are you guys going on another date soon?’’ I got really annoyed now with Kyuhyun oppa now ..

 

’’No! He asked me to marry him.’’

 

Kyuhyun oppa stopped on his track and he suddenly studied me, and it made me feel embarrassed. ‘’Oh really? And what did you tell him?’’ I sighs softly and shook my head, and I looked up at Kyu oppa. ‘’Since when are you so curious about me?’’ He looked a bit hurt, but he changed his face fast back to his annoyed face. ‘’That is true.’’ I nodded softly and then looked down at the ground. ‘’I think he is right, we grew up together, so it’s normal we grow old together.’’ I heard him chuckle softly. ‘’Do you love him?’’ I thought about it, and although I did love him, and a friend a brother. ‘’I don’t think, I have to tell you if I do yes or no, and beside loving someone doesn’t mean that person love you back, and I do care about him yes.’’

 

Suddenly the umbrella flew away, and Kyuhyun oppa looked really annoyed at me, but I saw a flash of hurt cross his eyes. ‘’Don’t you ever talk about liking or loving another guy around me.’’ I look shocked at him for a moment and felt tears jump into my eyes. ‘’’I understand, I knew you really didn’t care about me, I’ll leave now..’’’ I turned around and walked away, but before I could make two steps, I got pulled back, and he pulled me against his chest and he was hugging me. ‘’Don’t you ever think again I don’t care, I do care, more than you know.’’ He chuckles softly and place a kiss on my for head. ‘’I’m sorry I hurt you, I know about the letter you placed in my locker, you wanted to meet on Christmas eve that was your Christmas wish this year, and let me tell you, I really wanted to.

 

But my aunt got into an accident and we had to go to the hospital fast. ‘’ I looked up at him, and I felt suddenly so stupid and sad, his aunt was hurt, and I was hating him, and was mad because I thought he rejected me, I see his lips coming closer towards my, and then our lips touched, and I felt like firework explode, whole my body was dancing in joy, and although it was cold and raining I felt really warm.

 

‘’Let’s go home, and get you some dry closet before you catch a cold.’’ I was still in my happy bubble and in a daze, he just kissed me, Kyuhyun oppa just kissed me, I felt myself getting dragged, but still on a pleasant way, he was holding me softly. When we arrived at his house I felt nervous suddenly, what if he change tomorrow again, I look up at him and he was drying my hair softly.

 

‘’Let’s celebrate Christmas right now?’’ I look confused at him, I had no idea what he was talking about.. ‘’Let me make your wish come true, although it’s a late Christmas wish, let’s celebrate Christmas right now, right here..’’ I smiles softly and nodded a little. ‘’Let’s celebrate Christmas today oppa! What is your wish for this year?’’ He looked thinking and then he smiled softly and hold me tighter.

 

‘’My Christmas wish this year is! You!’’ I laughs softly and felt all warm inside and shook my head. ‘’Well you can’t oppa.’’  He looked confused and shocked at me. I laugh softly, and lean a bit away from him, and his lips ended on my lips again. ‘’I love you Lee Kymin.’’ My mouth popped open and hold him tighter. ‘’Nado oppa, I love you too, but I thought you hated me.’’ He shook eagerly his head.

‘’Andwea! I didn’t hate you, I didn’t know how to confess, I was afraid you would reject me, I liked you a lot, I loved listening to Ryeowooks stories about you and Sha Ra.’’ I smiles wider and can’t believe that I’m holding Kyuhyun oppa in my arms. ‘’ Happy late Christmas Kymin.’’ I smiles brighter at him and nodded.

 

‘’Happy late Christmas oppa, thank you for making my wish come true.’’ He look lovely at me, while he lift me up and carried me towards his bedroom, and lay me down on his bed, lay next to me, and pull me closer against him, while putting the blanket on me, and place a kiss on my for head. ‘’No thank you for making my Christmas wish come true.’’ I snugged closer against him, and my eyes suddenly felt heavy, my eyes closed and I drifted of too dreamland.

 

Later that night

In my dream santa Claus was standing before my bed, and he was looking at me. ‘’I’m so sorry for your late present, your wish was the last one in the wish well. Enjoy your late Christmas wish. HO HO HO MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS.’’ And he disappeared and before me was standing Kyuhyun oppa, he was smiling brightly and he pulled me closer in my dream and hugged me. ‘’You’re late Christmas wish arrived.’’ and that was the last thing I remembered.. And just like that, it was like everyday was Christmas to me, with my late Christmas wish.