Unwanted meetings

Just A Game?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemins P.O.V.

 

"Anyways... What did you really come here for?" My voice is cold and emotionless as always as I give an unimportant, sideways glance at my butler.

 

His lips part slightly to release a sigh meaning many things. "Your father wants to talk to you."

 

"Got a lollipop?" I ask nonchalantly and completly ignoring what he had just said.

 

"Eh?... A lolli? In the morning? Now that just makes me wonder how your teeth are coping." He shakes his head truely disappointed with my question. "And if you're not gonna eat anytime soon then you might as well get ready to see him"

 

"Aish! Why are you so bossy?!" Grumbling out of pure irritation, I stand up from bed and drag myself over to my walk in cuborad. More than a butler, Key was like a nagging mother... But then again, I'd never tell him that just to save myself the overflow of tears and full power of his affection.

 

He strolls over to pick out a simple set of clothes for me as I am to lazy to even try. "A pair of black jeans and a top. Like always." Informing boredly, he hands me my clothes. "Wear them... Quick." His order hugely confuses whose authority is more valued. Nonetheless, I still do as he says.

 

And as if time itself had become faster than before, I had already striped down, dressed up and am making my way down the long, bright corridor. "What does he wanna talk about Key?"

 

"To be honest, I don't exactly have a clue. He just told me so abruptly that there was no time for an explaination." His eyes seemed to wonder off into deep thought and I simply grunt not caring.

 

We enter the grand dining room of which I had seen so many times to the point, the gold and silver decorations and expensive furniture, no longer surprised me but disgusted me. And the man facing his back to me; staring out the window, smoking a strong cigar, disgusted me the most.

 

"So, you finally made it." His deep, bored voice sounded in the room. His tieless, paper white shirt and simple black waist coat setting off a slightly casual yet sophisticated atmosphere. I can clearly see his coat flung across the chair in a nonchalant manner. "About time." I roll my eyes at his grumble. He strolls towards the table and presses the burnt cigar head onto the ash try.

 

“What’s your business with me?” I ask annoyed, crossing my arms and looking away showing no complete interest in the answer.

 

He raises his eyebrows “A greeting would be nice you know.”

 

I just shrug. My manners and obedience is not somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter