Married Me

Cold Love

SEOHYUN POV

 

I smirk evilly at my parent. "Appa Omma.....i am sorry being a useless daughter anyway i will move out of the house.." i said normally....*i won't married this guy not until i become an idiot in front of my parent.* I walk out of Mr & Mrs Wu house while hearing my parent shouting. "Seohyun-ah!!!! comeback...." shout my parent. I go back to my house and pack all my cloth. i am going to move to Snsd house, so that called a Real House....

 

KRIS POV

 

I see Seohyun walk out and her parent were shouting at her. "I am sorry, Jina..." said mrs seo. "Is okay? Hana-ah.." "Kris, can you do me a favour?" said Mrs Seo. Everybody looking at her..."Ermm Mrs Seo, what can i do for you??" said me. "Please watch Seohyun, and change her....as i know last 3 years, she is a cheerful, good and nice girl, because me and her dad busy without looking at her, then she turn out into someone. Its our fault." said Mrs Seo with a regretful face." "I will think about that..." "Thanks Kris.."

 

Tomorrow School

 

I see seohyun and her gang walking in the class while it still the same expressionless face stick on seohyun face. I look at her taking her seat and remember her Omma ask me to help. "Seo, could you pity your mom by walking away like that." " Mr Kris, please don call my name like you know me for years.." "We know each other for years, since last year we met." "So what? it still enemy between you and me. Just don busybody people business." said Seohyun with a  cold voice while she walk out. "How about the Marriage?" i said it loud until the whole class hear with shocking face. While Seohyun walk halfway stop and turn around, "I donno about it since i don involve." she walk away and i use some excuse to follow her back. I see she still go to the rooftop. I heard her said something, "I hate myself, past is past  and i will go on with my own self." after her words, she started to sing a song that makes her looking innocent girl ever.

After her song, i step forward her and that makes her startled. "Why you here again?" "Seohyun, lets get married!"