Gone forever

Gone-The point of view of Yoojung from my perspective

Autumn has arrived.The yellowish leaves falling and fill the ground.The weather getting colder than usual.The wind breezes and make me shivering.It makes me sad.Time flies so quickly and yet i'm still waiting for him.Waiting for him to play the beautiful melody from the old piano but it will become impossible.
"Young miss,here is your candy.I put it infront of you.Can you reach it?" Asked Butler Lee.
I just nodded.Then,he walk away.Maybe to the kitchen.
I try to reach the candy but i can't.I try again but the result is the same.
"Yoojung,say ahh."My hands immediately stop searching.
"Yoojung ah,say ahh"said the voice again.
It is really impossible.This is only my imagination.He already gone.I'm delusional.
The reality hits me back once i heard my uncle voice.
"Yoojung,stop acting like this.He will be sad if you keep doing like this.Try to accept that he already gone and never coming back."said my uncle.
My tears betrayed me.I hate when i'm crying.
"I know you cannot accept the fact that he already gone but please for my sake,try to forget him."said my uncle.I hear his sigh clearly.I stand up and try to walk away.I'm going to pretend as if my uncle didn't say anything to me.
I'm just a few steps away when i heard the piano melody.I know the song.That song used to be play by him before he gone forever that night.
"Yoojung listen this song again and keep thinking that everything is still the same.Our memories together." Said a voice to me.
The memories of us together play in my mind and keep repeating like a movie.

Flashback
I just reach home from the blind society academy.Yes,I'm Kim Yoojung,16 years old and blind.I cannot see this beautiful world since i'm young due an accident which involved my parents.They died in the accident but i'm the only one who survived.Since then my uncle take care of me.He is a music professor and major in piano.The car stop and i know that i already reach the house.
I heard the door has been open by the driver.
"Miss,we already arrived."said the driver.
I nodded and slowly hop off from the car.I slowly walk and i know the driver is behind me in case i tripped on the rocks and fell.The gate already open because i know Butler Lee will wait for me.
"Miss,welcome back"said Butler Lee.I nodded.I walk again without anyone accompany me.I know many people will wondering,how i know what is infront of me? Are you sure you can walk by yourself? The answer is yes.I already live in this house for many years.I know the way very well.No need to ask.I walk straight and heading to the living room.I heard my uncles teaching someone in the next room.I wait for awhile before my turns.Usually,there is no one maybe today there is a new student come.
"Yoojung,your turns now." I stand up and walk to the next room.I can feel someone walking pass by me but i ignored.

The next day,i'm playing the same again and again but my uncles keep scolding me.He said i cannot feel the soul of the song.I cannot express the song very well.Then he walk away.Maybe he need to cool down for awhile.I try to reach the candy that Butler Lee always put for me but it kept falling.I try to pick it but fail to do so.I give up and try to play the song again.Suddenly,i feel someone sit beside me and play along the song with me.I don't know who is the person but i keep smiling.Then i heard my uncle footsteps.The song stop be playing.I bet that person is hiding right now from my uncle.After half an hour,my session end.Then,i feel again someone sit beside me back.No voice is heard but then i heard that person seems in pain and open something.
My feelings urge me to ask him,
"Whats wrong?"
"It's nothing." Said the person.Now i know he is a guy.
Suddenly he said,"say ahh".
I'm shocked but slowly open mouth.He feed me the candy that i like.
Since that day,we become close.His name is Kim minseok but he want me to call him xiumin.He is older than me by two years.
One day,we escaped the class and he bring me to sit at the garden.I want to see his face so much but i can't.So i slowly searching his face and touch it.He have a smooth face and i'm sure he is a good looking guy.Then he take my hands and put it on his chest.I can feel his heartbeat.My face flushed.He suddenly drop my hands and taking out something from his pocket.After that i only hear he shouts my name.I try to search him but i fell on the ground.He keep calling my name but it seems getting far from me.I try to search him and hold him but i can't.Then my hands hold something like a bottle.I don't know what it is but i know its belong to him.
Day and night i wait for him to come back but there is no sign for him to come back.I don't go to the piano class.I wait for him everyday in my room until one cold night.
I heard someone play the piano.I know it's him.It's him that play the piano but why the song is telling me something?Something that i cannot describe.It's like a farewell song to me.My tears welled up and fall.I cry.Then i heard a loud bang on the piano.Oh no,what's happening?The song still not finish yet.But not too long after that,the piano keep playing back.The last verse telling me something.Something that i cannot describe.It tell me,
"Yoojung,I love you eventhough i'm gone."

End of flashback

The memories of us will not change.It still the same.No matter today,tomorrow or in the future.The last thing i want to say to him before he go,
"Thank you and i love you too." I whispered as if he is right beside me now.


The end